Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ultimate package pics!!!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Oms this is so amazing!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM

mine arrived too, I'm getting it tomorrow, can you take off the booklet off the framed print?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Wow! I'm so happy the Tervis cup comes with a lid.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

OMS OMS mine has shipped !!!!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

That is soo awesome! I wish I had gotten the Ultimate Package, but shipping would have made it over $250!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Thanks for the pics! Mine should arrive by tomorrow.

I will admit that seeing the Red booklet cover, although signed and all, just glued on (it seems so) to the larger image is a bit not-so great. I'm afraid that over time it may fall off as the glue dries out. =(

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM

sellovesswift wrote:
    mine arrived too, I'm getting it tomorrow, can you take off the booklet off the framed print?

Nope it's under the glass, you'd have to take the frame apart.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Is it a booklet or a picture ?
    Feel free to help me with my english ! It's not my first language.
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Now I'm really excited!!!congrats!my Ultimate package comes TOMORROW!!!
    I didn't read the note bc I want to be suprised when I read it TOMORROW lol ahhh!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM

elise0412 wrote:
    Is it a booklet or a picture ?

It's a picture not the whole booklet, the booklet would have been too thick to put in the frame.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM

You must be SOOOOO happy! If you start collecting merch along with CDs sometime soon I wouldn't be surprised XD

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Swifty_1313 wrote:
    That is soo awesome! I wish I had gotten the Ultimate Package, but shipping would have made it over $250!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Yup, same for me. :(

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:18 PM

love the note! It's so cute! wish I'd gotten a package, but I'm saving for a concert. I think it's worth it.
    Made by Dani_PazL
    -HAVpeace13

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    You must be SOOOOO happy! If you start collecting merch along with CDs sometime soon I wouldn't be surprised XD

Oh I have wayy more than just cd's hahahahaha :P

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Mine hasn't come yet:( Post picture of the inside of the booklet please!
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Roses are red,
    my album is too
    thank yous are awesome
    this one is for you.

xD thats sooo Taylor!!
    My Graphic Boutique

Me

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM

LongLiveSummer13 wrote:
    Mine hasn't come yet:( Post picture of the inside of the booklet please!

You mean the album booklet right, cause the signed sheet is sealed inside the frame

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM

oms thats awesome! i love it!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I can't wait to get mine now :) it should be here on Monday haha

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

lindylou wrote:
    I can't wait to get mine now :) it should be here on Monday haha

Sweet, is Monday what your tracking says?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.