Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: UK Zinepak

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Oh no :/ Mine hasn't arrived yet and I thought we'd be getting the picks and posters too, have you tried emailing universal music?
    23/11/09 & 29/03/11. ♥

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK Zinepak

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM

But it didn't say you wouldn't be getting it either so they didn't tell you..

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM

InTheRedDress wrote:
    But it didn't say you wouldn't be getting it either so they didn't tell you..

I know that, but still, I paid an extra £10 to buy this, yet all I got extra was a bigger album booklet, with things we already knew/have seen.

It was disappointing as its alot of money to spend on something I already had, and the only reason I bought it was so get the 'limited edition' things that I expected.

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:49 AM

ohh mine hasn't arrived yet. but i thought you got the guitar picks and poster with it too!!! I will have to wait and see xxx

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Aw, that's really disappointing, if it's true. Considering how much we paid for it as well.
    I thought it would have been the same, as the U.S.A version.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, so I'll have to see what it's like.

I guess we will have to get the U.S.A version, as well then.

Is the CD included with it, the same as the deluxe edition of 'Red', or is it different?

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM

that is highy dissapointing if you look on the image then it says includes a poster and guitar picks!!
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=12307741#post_123077

[url=http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz[/url][/signature]

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I emailed them saying about how they changed what it said in the contents of the package and asked them what I'd actually recieve. I also ranted at them a bit. :P. PLUS. It says '70 page booklet' and the one in the US has 96 pages! :(

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Thats so bad, i am positive it said magazine and guitar picks

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I looked at your U.K universal site where you order the Zinepak and it said that the U.K zinepak included the CD, the 70 page booklet and the codes to download the bonus 6 tracks. That sucks for you guys, not getting the poster, post card or guitar picks!
    The only difference between the Canadian one (Mine!) and the U.S one is that the U.S one also came with a sample of Wonderstruck, i wonder why the U.K one is so different? weird...

url][/signature]

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM

No no no no no no no no! I ordered the Zinepak mainly for the guitar picks and other stuff! I payed £20 too and if it only comes with the CD and booklet I WILL NOT BE HAPPY! Why put the picture saying we get all or it if we don't?!?!? That is unfair!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yeah, this is SO unfair :P can anyone emailing them tell them about all the rest of us complaining? Cos maybe then they'll send extra stuff to all of us :P Thats a big hope :P on the pic they did say we'd get the extra stuff :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making this ^ amazing graphic!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:20 PM

^^
    I emailed them and I'll see what they have to say. And to Chanelle (Cat): It makes me so upset to see an unhappy little Cat :( I'll see if I can get them straight :P I put on my best formal writing from advanced english when I emailed them, and also incorperated the values of an argument from advanced english so we'll see. They'll probably call me Ma'am or something thinking I'm some adult .

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    ^^
    I emailed them and I'll see what they have to say. And to Chanelle (Cat): It makes me so upset to see an unhappy little Cat :( I'll see if I can get them straight :P I put on my best formal writing from advanced english when I emailed them, and also incorperated the values of an argument from advanced english so we'll see. They'll probably call me Ma'am or something thinking I'm some adult .

I hope we can get them straight! I have no doubt your English was perfect
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I'm sure it said it came with the guitar picks etc cause thats why I ordered it..

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:39 PM

omg i ordered it!:(
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM

amy_jane_13 wrote:
    that is highy dissapointing if you look on the image then it says includes a poster and guitar picks!!
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=12307741#post_123077

[url=http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p548/ajj413/tay/20_2009_11_cma_eoy-pg-horiz[/url][/signature][/quote]

I thought it did! thats false advertising!
    [signature][img="http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzshr0vGhq1rnsc1so1_500.jpg"]

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM

lindylou wrote:
    I'm sure it said it came with the guitar picks etc cause thats why I ordered it..

Yeah me too, I would have never have spent £20 if I didn't think we were getting them! I was going to frame one with my signed Red copy :(

I am going to send a strongly worded email to Universal- even if it didn't say that we we're getting the picks and poster, the fact that it was refered to as a 'ZinePak' implied that we would be receiving exactly the same as US customers.

Once again, it seems like US fans get priority...

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I might return the ZinePak, i've decided. Its a waste of so much money!

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM

lovetswift13 wrote:
    I looked at your U.K universal site where you order the Zinepak and it said that the U.K zinepak included the CD, the 70 page booklet and the codes to download the bonus 6 tracks. That sucks for you guys, not getting the poster, post card or guitar picks!
    The only difference between the Canadian one (Mine!) and the U.S one is that the U.S one also came with a sample of Wonderstruck, i wonder why the U.K one is so different? weird...

Hmmm there's another difference, my US booklet has 96 pages

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I can understand that they changed it even if I'm a little mad but they didn't change the PRICE !!!!
    Feel free to help me with my english ! It's not my first language.
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.