1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Target Merch Pictures

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:38 PM

The first thing I noticed were the cards on top of each side of the display. I was SO excited to see new cards (I could only find 5 in the regular cards section up until today) and snagged 5 new ones! :)

The cards are 3 dollars each. Some of them are "lyric" cards, such as one I bought today that reads "I see sparks fly..." and "whenever you smile" on the inside.

So of course the front of the display had the albums! I bought the deluxe edition. :)

Above the CDs was this beautiful ad that I am just in love with...

Wonderstruck items!

There are also free sample cards available...I snagged 5...haha...

Covergirl makeup set and more CDs...

Cards from that side of the display...

The bottom didn't have much. They sold her magazines, some of which were sold out, and a book which I've seen before just not at Target. The blanket and headphones were also on the bottom but those were sold out too.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o716/giovannas1/IMAG0542_zpsc895f40a.jpg

Posters! I love these...wish I had room on my walls!

T-shirt one. Each are $15. I was sad to see each and every single one of the shirts was wrinkled to the point where I didn't even want to buy one. :( Not Taylor's fault but...yeah.

Sorry, t-shirt two is just on the side there, but those were pretty wrinkled as well...

Overall I LOVE the Target merchandise and the display overall! I want more cards and the headphones so hopefully I get them for Christmas! Thanks for reading!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Target Merch Pictures

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

ikkk!! i was so happy that they had so much!! thats EXACTLY what the merch at my target looked like!! except the tshirts werent wrinkled..and they were only sold out of the magazines...not the blankets and headphones!!
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

RE: Target Merch Pictures

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I'm jealous that your shirts weren't wrinkled! Funny how it varies from store to store what sells out, huh?!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

RE: Target Merch Pictures

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Exactly what it looked like at mine!!! Except mine had 2 blankets left...

Made by Camryn

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Weird. Yeah mine had literally 0, but my Walgreens had 2. I didn't really care because I bought it at Walgreens before it was ever officially put out for sale.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Woah! They have lots! I can't wait until Target comes to Canada! I love the new cards!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Aren't they pretty?! :) But remember you can always order online...cardstore.com has some!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I love the Red shirts but they were huge :(

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I agree! That's the other reason why I didn't want to buy one. :(

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:13 PM

That's what the display looked like at my store!

It was pretty picked over by the time I got there though :/
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Going there tonight Hope i will be able to get more than just the cd
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:21 PM

The little cards are so cute! My Target had the blanket. I prefer the one at Walgreens, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    The little cards are so cute! My Target had the blanket. I prefer the one at Walgreens, though.

Wait wait the Target blanket is different than the Walgreens one?

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:53 PM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:
    lovelovelovetaylor wrote:

Wait wait the Target blanket is different than the Walgreens one?

If I remember correctly, I think the blanket at Target has the Deluxe Edition cover, whereas the one at Walgreens has the normal cover.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I want it all!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Those are so pretty!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Ah! Awesome! But the shirts......I know it's probably because of the packaging but I mean come on, I don't want to get a new shirt and the first thing I have to do is iron it.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

So cool! They were just putting it all up when I got there so I didn't get to look at the merch. Thanks for posting!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:47 PM

i like the idea of the headphones, but i dont really have a purpose for headphones like that, i usually just use the in ear buds so if she ever comes out with something like that then that will be great. but love the merch
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

breakmelikeapromise wrote:
    So cool! They were just putting it all up when I got there so I didn't get to look at the merch. Thanks for posting!

No problem!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    i like the idea of the headphones, but i dont really have a purpose for headphones like that, i usually just use the in ear buds so if she ever comes out with something like that then that will be great. but love the merch
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel ^^^ Avi Heather

I usually use earbuds too (my Apple ones) but I'm looking for something that's better quality sound wise so I might ask for them for xmas!