1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED, available at STARBUCKS

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hey swifties!, great news if you're a collector!
my best friend works at STARBUCKS and she just notified me that they will also be carrying RED. it will be out on display starting the 22nd (the release date), and will come in exclusive packaging. it will be in a digipak, instead of the regular jewel case. i thought this was something cool to share with you guys since some of you are big collectors (as am i). i don't know if you noticed, but speak now was also released at STARBUCKS, and it came with a cool slipcase (which i have). NOTE: the starbucks version is the regular album, it does not include any bonus tracks.
but on a wednesday, in a cafe ... i watched it begin again.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: RED, available at STARBUCKS

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:01 AM

What's a slipcase?
    Always gonna be a Swiftie ;)

Re: RED, available at STARBUCKS

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:08 AM

do you know that thing that DVD cases have over them? well, it's that. it's a high quality cardboard that goes over the regular jewel case.
    but on a wednesday, in a cafe ... i watched it begin again.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:16 AM

can you post the picture of starbucks's speak now sleeve case ?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Ooh, that's really cool! I'll have to look for it next time I'm in Starbucks.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Very Cool! :) Thanks for sharing!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:40 AM

ohh cool! my dad likes to go to starbucks so he can hopefully pick up a copy for me

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Cool! Next time I'm there, I'll pick myself up another copy of RED.

Made by Camryn

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 5:43 AM

What's a digipak ?
    "No apologizes, he'll never see you cry
    Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    You're drowning"

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Can you post an example of a digipack? I've never heard of that before!
    both/avi by me!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Ooo, sweet, I'll definitely be getting the Starbucks version then. xD
    FEARLESS on 4.10.10, learned when to SPEAK NOW on 9.1.11, was HUGGED by an Angel known as Taylor Swift 9.1.11.

Graphics by Me

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Wow thats so cool. My dad goes to StarBucks all the time so i bet he'll see them.
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Is this just in US or will it be international?

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

But on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I watched it begin again.

I guess that cafe is Starbucks ;)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I hope its international! Can someone find it out?
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Cool! I'll check it out!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:25 PM

OMG. REALLY?
    :O WOW THIS IS SO COOL
    :O I WISH IT WAS ALSO IN THE STARBUCKS OF THE COUNTRY I LIVE IN
    but there are no signs of taylor anywhere. -_-

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2102361/page/3

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM

CookieTay13 wrote:
    OMG. REALLY?
    :O WOW THIS IS SO COOL
    :O I WISH IT WAS ALSO IN THE STARBUCKS OF THE COUNTRY I LIVE IN
    but there are no signs of taylor anywhere. -_-

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2102361/page/3

Seriously! There are no signs of her over here! Wish it was available!
    In memory of the SPEAK NOW ERA!

Love you Swifties! :)

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:05 PM

whats a digicase?
    RED.......The Beginning of a New Era!!!!!!!!!
    By Imeg99
    By DAAA
    By DAAA

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM

That's awesome! I can't wait to check it out. I don't have a starbucks here, but when I go home for thanksgiving, there's a starbucks at the airport so I can look then! :)
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

1. Ash avatar Ash

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

what's a digipack?
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!