1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Signed Slipcase arrived!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:01 AM

Hey!

My signed slipcase has just arrived from play.com, you get the exclusive slipcase (signed) with the CD. Love it!

It rocks right!

RFA x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Signed Slipcase arrived!

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Pictures! ^

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:39 AM

I have the rest of the secret messages if you want them.
    I got SAG for Red as well, and I thought it might be to do with the SAG awards but I don't think Taylor's ever been to them. Also, it's Dianna in 22 rather than Dana, Claire instead of Care and Selena instead of Senna (: I'm guessing it's dedicated to her friends.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Is it signed personally by Taylor? Or is it printed?

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:52 AM

swiftieSWIFT13 wrote:
    Is it signed personally by Taylor? Or is it printed?

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature][/quote]

I believe it's hand signed. I don't know though, I was too late to get one so I got the deluxe instead.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:06 AM

They confirmed it's hand signed, and to the op PLEASE don't pots the rest of the secret messages.........I'm waiting till Monday and I don't want to see them yet (and I don't want to just stay off TC till then)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:15 AM

OMG, DON'T POST STUFF LIKE THIS! PEOPLE WANT TO FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES!! I'm sorry, but you should be ASHAMED. This ruins the experience for so many people. SHAME ON YOU.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:57 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:
    OMG, DON'T POST STUFF LIKE THIS! PEOPLE WANT TO FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES!! I'm sorry, but you should be ASHAMED. This ruins the experience for so many people. SHAME ON YOU.

Oh. I just thought some people would like to know. I'm sorry if any of you are offended but I just thought people would like to see.

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:32 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:

Hey, that's a bit extreme. There's no need to make her feel bad. I'm sure she did it with good intentions and didn't post it just 'ruin' it for people.

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:54 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:

Hey, that's a bit extreme. There's no need to make her feel bad. I'm sure she did it with good intentions and didn't post it just 'ruin' it for people.

Thanks :) I didn't want to ruin it for people, I know that some people download stuff like I originally did with Speak Now so I never saw the secret messages. I took down the secret messages. If anyone wants any more information etc. I can email it to them.

Once again, I'm really sorry if you were offended, I just wanted to show people as I love the album!

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I can't see the photos

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I'm so jealous... I'm praying and hoping mine comes today!!! If not it'll come the 22nd..

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:02 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:

Thinking the same!

Both made my me

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Could you delete this post and bring it up on the 22nd?(:

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Could you delete this post and bring it up on the 22nd?(:

Hey!

I removed all the information and just left the pictures, other people have put them on eBay and google images now so that should be ok.

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:07 AM

DarkBlueTennessee13 wrote:
    I'm so jealous... I'm praying and hoping mine comes today!!! If not it'll come the 22nd..

Crossed fingers for you! It is a lovely feeling :)

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 8:08 AM

TaylorFanDenmark wrote:
    TayTayTay wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:

Thinking the same!

Both made my me

Thank you, I can understand both sides of the argument so I have taken down the infomation and left the pictures :) I didn't want to cause anyone any offence.

RFA x

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Mine came too! :D
    Love Love Love Georgia :)

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I'm so jealous!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

i got mine to i love it.
    thanks ours 13.