Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Just Received My Taylor Swift Lifesize Standup.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I purchased it off of eBay last week and its finally here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Just Received My Taylor Swift Lifesize Standup.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:01 AM

how tall is it
    #SwiftiesWillWaitForRED

Made by me!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM

It's about 6'1 or 6'2 but in the picture she is standing in heels.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM

so cool :)
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Just saw this on ebay, is it cool? I might buy it if I have any money. :') If only it was 3p more, it would then be £13.... xD

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Awe, she looks beautiful there! I love that dress and the way her hair looks!
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

RE: Just Received My Taylor Swift Lifesize Standup.

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM

lucky!!!!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Oms!!!!!
    I really really want that!!! It's so cool!!!

I love it!!!! :)

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM

That is so cool! :D

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I officially just begged for it. And my birthday's coming up too :D You never know :)

RE: Just Received My Taylor Swift Lifesize Standup.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Here is the auction link I bought it from. Taylor Swift Lifesize Standup. I had it in two days from ordering it and it was shipped to the US from the UK.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM

That's totally cool I'd love to have one but I'm not sure if I have the room for it lol.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM

WHOA

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM

You're so lucky. I want one. :(

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    I officially just begged for it. And my birthday's coming up too :D You never know :)

the official way of saying i want gimmie gimmie cant afford it

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Cool! How much was it?
    ---

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:05 AM

cool
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:07 AM

haha cool :D
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Wow! That looks so cool.
    14/3/2012

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM

im.buying.this.
    Jacob~
    “It’s FEARLESS to say “you're NOT sorry, and walk away."
    -Tay.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.