Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Merchandise!

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:31 PM

On the old TC I remember a thread where we listed all of our Taylor merch. I loved reading the different things people had so I thought I'd ask you all.
I'll do mine first :)

Taylor Swift Album
Fearless Album
Speak Now Album
Journey To Fearless
Speak Now Tour CD/DVD
X2 glow sticks
Fearless Tour booklet
Speak Now Tour booklet
Speak Now blanket
Beautiful Eyes
X6 T-shirts
Speak Now scarf, hat and gloves
Wonderstruck perfume
Taylor Teddy
Some posters

umm i think thats it :D
I'd love to see your lists!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Merchandise!

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Debut Album CD/DVD Hologram Edition
    Fearless Platinum Edition
    Speak Now Deluxe Target Edition
    Speak Now World Tour CD/DVD
    Sounds of the Season Album
    Beautiful Eyes EP
    Journey To Fearless DVD
    Just For You DVD
    Valentine's Day DVD
    Wondertruck Mailed Sample
    2 Wonderstruck 3.4 oz bottles
    1 Wonderstruck Rollerball
    Wonderstruck Clear Bag With Insert
    Wonderstruck Fall Tote
    Wonderstruck Clutch
    Wonderstruck Charm Bracelet
    Wonderstruck UK Tote
    Wonderstruck Enchanted Mailed Ad
    1 Wonderstruck Enchanted 3.4 oz bottle
    Wonderstruck Enchanted Bag
    Wonderstruck Enchanted Scented Poster
    US Weekly Bookazine With 4 Posters
    Fearless Tour Book
    Speak Now Tour Book
    Speak Now Neckalce
    Red Speak Now Wristband
    Red RED Wristband
    White RED Wristband
    RED backpack
    RED blanket
    iPhone/iPod Amplifier

:)
    Proud Swify since fall 2006!

All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss...

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Taylor Swift debut
    Taylor Swift debut karaoke
    Fearless UK
    Fearless platinum
    Journey to Fearless
    Speak Now
    Speak Now deluxe
    Speak Now world tour live cd/dvd
    RED Signed slipcase and CD
    RED Deluxe
    Taylor swift speak now blanket
    Red Dress poster
    White dress poster
    door covered in posters/clippings
    Marie Claire Taylor issue
    FEARLESS Ipad cover
    Wonderstruck mini gift set
    Wonderstruck small x2
    Wonderstruck medium x1
    Wonderstruck Enchanted medium x1
    Wonderstruck large x1
    2 Wonderstruck samples
    Wonderstruck bag
    Love Love Love bracelet
    A Wall full of autographs,Framed things and drawings/canvas's of her
    A Wall that I painted and I wrote 'FEARLESS' On it
    20 Guitar Taylor picks
    Speak Now red tee
    Black Forest tee
    Back to December tee
    5x Magazines with her on the front
    Taylor puzzle
    And I'm getting more for my Birthday! :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I have taylor swift guitar picks, wonderstruck roller ball, 3 taylor bottons, posters, a lot of posters! Annnnd of course all of her wonderfull CD's!

I hope to buy more of her merch at the red tour! Maybe a shirt or something :D

by Gabbylove13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I really want to take photos of my merch, but I'm too lazy to organise things into a nice TC worthy photo - I will one day soon though Alright, here's my list...

CDs & DVDs
    - Taylor Swift
    - Beautiful Eyes
    - The Holiday Collection
    - Fearless (standard)
    - Fearless (australian tour edition)
    - Fearless (platinum edition)
    - The Hunger Games soundtrack
    - Speak Now (standard)
    - Speak Now (deluxe edition)
    - Speak Now World Tour Live
    - Speak Now World Tour Live SIGNED BY TAYLOR
    - Red (standard)
    - Red (deluxe edition)
    - Red (korean zinepack)
    - Begin Again single
    - Journey to Fearless DVD
    - Speak Now World Tour Live DVD

CLOTHING
    - Black 'Fearless' tour shirt
    - Red 'Speak Now' tour shirt
    - Brown 'Speak Now' tour shirt
    - Black Forest 'Speak Now' tour shirt
    - Red 'Red' shirt
    - Red and white 'Red' shirt

BLANKETS
    - Taylor Swift blanket
    - Speak Now blanket
    - Red blanket

ACCESSORIES
    - 'Speak Now' lapel pin set.
    - Purple 'Fearless' leather bracelet
    - Black 'Speak Now' leather bracelet
    - Brown 'Love Love Love' leather bracelet
    - 'Speak Now' necklace
    - 'Speak Now' winter gloves
    - 'Speak Now' winter hat
    - Walgreens Red Taylor iPhone 4s case
    - Walgreens Red guitar picks
    - 'Speak Now' live tour photo set of seven.
    - Four 'Speak Now' tour merch bags.

PERFUME
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted 100ml
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted body lotion 100ml
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted shower gel 100ml

MAGAZINES
    - Bliss 2012
    - Cosmopolitan 2013
    - Rolling Stone 2012
    - Girlfriend 2012

^ made by me - i'm not that great, so be proud xoxo!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.