Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Merch in Canada

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Hey! I have a question for Canadian Swifties, have you guys seen any Taylor Swift or Red merchandise in any stores here in Canada?? I haven't seen anything here yet, but maybe someone else has! (hopefully...) I find it soo unfair how all the U.S Swifties get everything and we Canadian Swifties get nothing! So please let me know if you guys see anything here in Canada! It would be sooo helpful! :) Thank you!

love,love,love -K-

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Merch in Canada

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I saw someone on tumblr (who lives in Canada) and she has Walgreens merch.

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Hey I'm a Canadian Swiftie and I haven't seen anything! and it's sooo annoying I mean the online store wouldn't even let me pre-order Red!!! It made me sooo upset, I mean Canada's so close to the U.S. it's not that hard to bring it up!
    “If you´re lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't change.”
    - Taylor Swift

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:58 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I saw someone on tumblr (who lives in Canada) and she has Walgreens merch.

How did she get that? She must've gone to the States because there's no Walgreens in Canada.

url][/signature]

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:59 AM

ShaySwizzle wrote:
    Hey I'm a Canadian Swiftie and I haven't seen anything! and it's sooo annoying I mean the online store wouldn't even let me pre-order Red!!! It made me sooo upset, I mean Canada's so close to the U.S. it's not that hard to bring it up!
    “If you´re lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't change.”
    - Taylor Swift

I know! Its sooo unfair...Our Walmarts don't even have the same stuff has the states do..people have gotten shirts there and the Zinepak but the Canadian Walmart doesn't have them...sigh :(

url][/signature]

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I get ya. I hate it, but, otherwise, I LOVE CANADA. sign my petition?

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I haven't seen any yet either.
    Maybe/hopefully they'll bring some out in Canada around Oct. 22.
    *crosses fingers*
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Ugh it's really not fair at all tbh :\

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I haven't seen any merch at all. Even Walmart wouldn't let me pre-order and didn't have the Deluxe edition. I put my name into HMV to be guaranteed a copy.
    I hate not having a lot of merchandise here. :(
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:47 PM

ShaySwizzle wrote:

You guys cant preorder just the album, but we cant either.............but the online store is shipping internationally now!!! So you could get the bonus package! Here's the link to the international store

http://international-store.taylorswift.com/

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I have only not seen anything Red related in Canada. The only thing Taylor Swift I have seen recently was one of the new 2013 calendars.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

song13bird wrote:
    I have only not seen anything Red related in Canada. The only thing Taylor Swift I have seen recently was one of the new 2013 calendars.

where did you see the new calendars? I've been looking everywhere!

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

darkbluetennesee wrote:
    song13bird wrote:

where did you see the new calendars? I've been looking everywhere!

I saw it in the calendar rack at Walmart. I have been to 2 different Walmarts within the past week but only one had it.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I just bought the 2013 calendar today, at Loblaws :P For a decent price too. I also saw it at Chapters, so I think it will be easy to find.

Carleton Cards has the most Taylor merch that I know of; they have her greeting cards, some of her papyrus stuff, and singing Christmas ornaments.

And of course Wonderstruck at Shoppers and sometimes Wal-Mart and The Bay.

That's all I can think of. It is disappointing, especially since I try to collect her CDs. In the US you can go to Wal-Mart and get the WANEGBT single and Ours and Beautiful Eyes...never here! Yet I always check ha ha.

Maybe we'll have more luck when Zellers becomes Target! And we need someone to sell the Walgreens merch.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Cool!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

all i found was a locker calendar at value village xD i heard from someone that there are Red plastic bracelets at hot topic...but i could be wrong...

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I feel so sorry for you guys because we are in the UK and we get more stuff than you! And we're across 'the ole pond'! Technically, you guys are still IN america (just in the continent instead of the country). That's so annoying. :(

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM

ForeverEnchanted wrote:

Maybe we'll have more luck when Zellers becomes Target!

Yeah I agree! I'm hoping for that as well.

-- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I really want the merchandise!!!!!!! I keep seeig it al over the I telnet but it is not sold in Canada! It's really not fair....

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Insert_TaylorSwift_Here wrote:
    all i found was a locker calendar at value village xD i heard from someone that there are Red plastic bracelets at hot topic...but i could be wrong...

haha did you buy the locker calender? gosh, who would get rid of that

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM

The day RED came out, I ran to my local WalMart and they had the ZinePack! And I live in Canada in a smaller city, so keep your eyes open! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.