Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED VINYL

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I dont have a picture of it, sorry. But on twitter a fan asked Scott Borchetta if "RED" would have vinyl. He replied Yes! He also said it takes longer to produce so they should be out in December!

Im So Excited! I have the speak now one! Whos getting it?!?!
ME!
-TAYLORS RED KING-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED VINYL

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

asking this 4 Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIFSoup

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I'm totally gonna get that!!

I used to be speaknoww13

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Oh I am sooooo sooooo sooooo *happy* at this news. Vinyl is my preferred medium (sorry to the young'uns, but it *kills* CD sound quality wise). I really really really hope that BMR also releases Taylor Swift and Fearless on vinyl too. That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. It would totally make my day.

Dave

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

^of course it would :D

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Oh I am sooooo sooooo sooooo *happy* at this news. Vinyl is my preferred medium (sorry to the young'uns, but it *kills* CD sound quality wise). I really really really hope that BMR also releases Taylor Swift and Fearless on vinyl too. That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. It would totally make my day.

Dave

They really should! I would buy every album on vinyl!
    �No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.�

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I'm for sure buying this...........maybe I'll get a record player so I can listen to it too

But where are the first three albums on vinyl? That's what I wanna know

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I'm for sure buying this...........maybe I'll get a record player so I can listen to it too

But where are the first three albums on vinyl? That's what I wanna know

Speak Now is on vinyl. I believe it's on this site's store. Taylor Swift and Fearless have yet to be released on vinyl, but let's hope they are. As for buying a record player, it's a great investment!
    �No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.�

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

180 gram, please

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

SwiftieForever223 wrote:

Speak Now is on vinyl. I believe it's on this site's store. Taylor Swift and Fearless have yet to be released on vinyl, but let's hope they are. As for buying a record player, it's a great investment!

Haha I have Speak Now vinyl........I meant the debut album, Beautiful Eyes and Fearless

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

AHH THAT'S AMAZING!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM

so getting that. thank you.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:53 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    SwiftieForever223 wrote:

Haha I have Speak Now vinyl........I meant the debut album, Beautiful Eyes and Fearless

Oh, duh! Of course you have it! Well, we'll have to see what happens...
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Patrick wrote:
    180 gram, please

And mastered by Steve Hoffman please, and at half speed too. I don't want much. Make sure it's virgin vinyl too.

And yes, a turntable is a great investment. I've spent a lot of money on optimising my vinyl front end (ClearAudio Champion Level II table, Rega RB300 tonearm and Lyra Clavis cartridge, oh and a ASR basis exclusive phono stage). The phono stage has 2 sets of inputs so it can handle 2 turntables. It's battery (DC) powered to avoid AC ripples and AC noise. The battery section weighs a TONNE. I'll eventually replace the tonearm (not sure yet, perhaps a SME V, or a Graham Phantom II) and the cartridge needs to be replaced (tempted on a Koetsu Signature Red or most likely, another Lyra since I've been very happy with my Clavis). Oh, I am a geek.

Dave

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I might get it, I have the speak now one!

By:TaylorHeart13

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Hmm... I might get it and beg my father to let me use his record player to listen to it :P

Me ^

Made by Cerulean

Made by the incredible iwasascarletletter

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I loved the packaging for Speak Now Vinyl, and I'm sure this one will be amazing as well. I just love how big it is. Too bad I don't have a record player.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 8:11 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I loved the packaging for Speak Now Vinyl, and I'm sure this one will be amazing as well. I just love how big it is. Too bad I don't have a record player.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

there was a package?!?!?
    -TAYLORS RED KING-
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCStViT4v2vZ1tjDj9rOSHAg?feature=results_main

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I so want this now! That's amazing! I wish we could have a Fearless and Taylor Swift one as well. Thanks for sharing!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM

That's soooooo cooool!!!!!!! got to get it for christmas!! Lol, can't wait!!

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Patrick wrote:
    180 gram, please

And mastered by Steve Hoffman please, and at half speed too. I don't want much. Make sure it's virgin vinyl too.

And yes, a turntable is a great investment. I've spent a lot of money on optimising my vinyl front end (ClearAudio Champion Level II table, Rega RB300 tonearm and Lyra Clavis cartridge, oh and a ASR basis exclusive phono stage). The phono stage has 2 sets of inputs so it can handle 2 turntables. It's battery (DC) powered to avoid AC ripples and AC noise. The battery section weighs a TONNE. I'll eventually replace the tonearm (not sure yet, perhaps a SME V, or a Graham Phantom II) and the cartridge needs to be replaced (tempted on a Koetsu Signature Red or most likely, another Lyra since I've been very happy with my Clavis). Oh, I am a geek.

Dave

I'm actually thinking of upgrading my turntable as the entire Beatles catalog comes out next month in 180 gram/24 bit.

I'm hoping one day we will hear Taylor in 192 khz/24 bit :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.