Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Life Size Cut-Out

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I just saw this cut-out on eBay. It says it's 60 inches, so that's 5 feet. Not exactly "life size" It's really expensive, but I wanted to share this.
Link

@ScottBorchetta: "R U RED eeeee????"
"I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Life Size Cut-Out

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM

OMS I LOVE THAT!!!!
    #WANEGBT , Like EVER!!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Cool!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

OMG I HAVE TO GET IT!!

~I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I love that picture of Taylor. I can't wait to see the cut-out in stores.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM

i want it but if i get it i dont think i will put it in my room i think it would be scary to wake up to a cardboard cut out staring at you
    lucky13
    tayswiftie13

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM

i want it so bad
    Megan Shrimpton

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

that's awesome!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

RedSwiftie4Life wrote:
    i want it but if i get it i dont think i will put it in my room i think it would be scary to wake up to a cardboard cut out staring at you

I agree. I'll probably forget what it is and get a heart attack.

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I really want one.. But they're too expensive.

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM

^ I know! I think a poster would be just as great and cheaper.

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Ouch. Scott tweeted a pic with it, so I'm assuming that means they'll be in the store. I'm just gonna do the usual and ask around to see if I can get my hands on one for free.

^Credit to Brooker27
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM

thingsgreaterthan13 wrote:
    Ouch. Scott tweeted a pic with it, so I'm assuming that means they'll be in the store. I'm just gonna do the usual and ask around to see if I can get my hands on one for free.

^Credit to Brooker27
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Oh okay, thanks for telling me. I didn't see his tweet until now. I guess it's going to hold the cds.
    "Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met"- Red

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I think thats so cool :)

1. Ash avatar Ash

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

would love to have that but it's wayyyyyy out of my budget!
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

OMS!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!! THATS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM

That is amazing! it would be cool if it was 5'11, the same height as her!!!:):):)
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Innocence13 wrote:
    That is amazing! it would be cool if it was 5'11, the same height as her!!!:):):)
    Can you feel this magic in the air?/ It must have been the way you kissed me/ Fell in love when I saw you standing there/ It must have been the way/Today was a fairytale...

Graphic by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Agreed though it would be a little shorter, since she is leaning forward.
    "Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met"- Red

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM

RedSwiftie4Life wrote:
    lucky13
    tayswiftie13

LOL we actually did that to one of my roommates, one of my roommates loves Twilight and loves Edward, so she got a cut-out of him and brought it with her to our apartment. Now, one of my other roommates hates Twilight and was creeped out by the cut-out, so naturally we did the nice thing. We put it in the bathroom while she was in her room and when she went to go use the bathroom, you can guess what happened. LOL just thought I'd share since your comment made me remember that little story. :)
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM

That's Really Cool! :) It would be Life Size to a Short person! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Wow! I want one! So cooll!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.