Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Wishlist

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Hey swiftie,

i know christmas is a few mounths away but i know this is when i start to make my christmas list, here is mine

also i really don't want any hater comments, i really am NOT expecting to get all of this stuff cause i know some of the stuff is expensive

*money (to save up for an iPod Touch)
*gift cards
*Any Taylor swift blanket
*Katy Perry Movie
*nail polish
*Wonderstruck
*Wonderstuck rollerball
*Wonderstruck Enchanted
*Wonderstruck Enchanted rollerball
*Wonderstruck Enchanted Body lotion
*Hello Winter Sweater
*RED songbook (if it comes out before christmas)
*Guitar picks (taylor picks and non-taylor picks)

that is the main stuff. what i really want is just money cause i really want to get an iPod touch, so i will save all the money and get the iPod

now it's your turn tell me what you want

swiftie 4ever,
Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas Wishlist

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I really don't know what I want yet! :)

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Haha I want a ton of one direction stuff:) and taylor swift stuff:) and i really really really want a nikon d90 camera...which is about $800..... -.- yeah i know it's a lot of money but i really really REALLY want a camera...and my parents said if i get good grades they'll buy it for me O_O so i'm getting good grades ahahahah:) and i really want a new phone too. asdfghkl;asdfl;kajsdf i'm never getting all that stuff:P

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I want:

An Electro acoustic guitar
    New clothes
    A bunch of books.

Long live all the music she made

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I already know im getting Red Ultimate Package but I really want a Taylor Guitar and I know I wont get one for years :)
    ---

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM

-red backpack
    -2013 calendar
    -guitar
    -iPhone

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM

-Electric guitar
    -wonderstruck enchanted
    -anything Taylor related (:
    - an ipod touch
    I honestly have no idea what im going to get but yeah so....
    ~She dances in spite, of the fact that she's different, but yet she's the same.

RE: Christmas Wishlist

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I want:
    -Red Blanket
    -Red Tervis Cup
    -A Signed RED CD
    -Wonderstruck Enchanted
    -Katy Perry Part Of Me DVD
    -Anything Red that comes to the Online Store
    -2013 calenders (all 4 versions)

GIFSoup

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM

ANYTHING related to Taylor or 1D.. :)
    I was in a storm in my

best dress fearless 6.25.12

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM

As far as Taylor merchandise, I know I'm going to want the Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume, the Taylor Swift album blanket, and Red concert tickets (if they're already being sold).

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Almost everything on your list is going to be on mine. :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM

IDK What I want yet! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 11:49 AM

The "Hello Winter" sweater
    The blue "Back to December" shirt
    Any of the Taylor American Greetings cards
    The Silver Bow headband
    Journey to Fearless DVD
    The Fearless blanket (if it ever comes back in stock!)

The only thing I'm really hoping I get for Christmas is the Silver Bow headband. :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM

My Christmas wish list goes like this:
    -Wonderstruck Enchanted (if I don't get it for my birthday)
    -New clothes or something from Etsy
    -A new camera
    -A new guitar
    -A book or two
    -A few new things from the Taylor Swift store (once they come out)

However...
    I would trade all of that if I got plane tickets to Nashville :D
    Halloween edit :)

I'm a bro :D

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I would like

An Ipod touch
    Clothes
    Wonderstruck gift set
    DVD's
    Red rubber bracelet (if its in the UK store)
    Journey To Fearless

:)

Daya

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Well, my phone stopped working, so I'll have to ask that for Christmas and I won't be able to get anymore than that :(

^ This gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

As far as Taylor merch, I really want Wonderstruck Enchanted and any of the Red merch!
    Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I don't know yet. I want some new Taylor stuff and Wonderstruck Enchanted and the bags.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM

In order of my favorites it'd be....

1. This the panda bear hat P!nk wears sometimes :D I LOVE it :D

2. Heart (it's a band) "Fanatic" CD

3. Heart's new biography

4. AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Camera lens :D

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I wanted a bunch of stuff from the TS store but my parents said no because they couldn't afford it. Now I am asking for just some extra cash (for a better camera) and a couple Taylor items from walmart.

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM

-a tripod for my video camera
    -A 2013 TS calendar
    -ANYTHING Taylor Swift related
    -makeup
    -books
    -clothes
    -(if I don't get it before christmas)RED album
    -Me
    -Me
    -Daya

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.