Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Red Package Did You Pre-Order?

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I got the Deluxe Package because The Ultimate was really expensive.
What one did you Pre-Prder?

P.S. If there is already a thread like this could you please tell me and I will remove it.
Thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Red Package Did You Pre-Order?

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I haven't seen another thread like this so I think your good

And I ordered the Ultimate package

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I ordered the ULTIMATE package!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM

i didnt order one because, it not being shipped until the release date meaning, you wont get until its released. bein shipped it would come 1 week after the 22.
    I would wrather buy day of, at the time the stores open, cause i go to school right across from 2 music stores and my lunch break is at the time they open.
    Fearless is not the absense of fear its about having fears but jumping anyway.

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I ordered the Ultimate Package the night they put them up!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I got the bonus package because the others were just too expensive, especially since I'm getting the Target version AND another copy of the original version (the day it comes out, since the package probably won't come til days later)
    I was FEARLESS on 5/14/10. I SPOKE NOW on 7/1/11, 7/19/11, 7/20/11, 8/6/11, and 11/22/11 :)

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I got the bouns package, since I'm saving up for her concert in the future :D
    But I would REALLY liked to get the Ultimate, it's still fun to get it in the mail.
    It's just like a LONG wait, and if it's shipped like a week after the 22 kinda not fair, I hope they shipp them a little more soon :)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

i learned about TAYLOR SWIFT on 2006 , i learned to be FEARLESS on 2008 and i learned to SPEAK NOW on 2010

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I got the ultimate . (It's part of my early birthday present, otherwise I would never have been allowed to get it.)

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM

None. I would rather get the cd the day it comes out

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:55 PM

i WANT the ultimate package REALLY badd!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I ordered the Ultimate Package! But it arrives on November 6th so I will go out and get the actual album the day it releases
    I saw Sparks Fly 12/3/12 and 13/3/12

Credit to the amazingly talented Swiftconnection!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I ordered the ultimate package! I'm getting it as a birthday present, even though it wont arrive until November haha! (Birthday is October 9th)

Soooo excited, can't wait! :D
    Definitely going to go buy the deluxe album on October 22 though! :)

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I orderd the ultimate package but I also will buy the deluxe version of the album on Oct. 26!:)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/18

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I couldn't get any because of shipping, it would of been an extra $20+ to whatever package I got but when it's released I'm getting the deluxe edition

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I got the Ultimate! But I'll being getting the Walmart and Target versions the day it comes out as well (:

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I ordered the Deluxe :)

I love you like I love Taylor, Louis, baking, sparkles, writing, and things that smell like winter.
    And that's real love. ~Hannah~

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 5:29 AM

I got the ultimate package, but since it'll arrive 2 weeks after it comes out, I'll probably buy the deluxe version of the album when it comes out :D

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I got the Ultimate as a early birthday present!

Taylor always releases her albums in late october, and that's when my birthday is!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
    -Taylor Swift-

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Deluxe! :)

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Bonus:) I couldn't decide between Bounus or Delux so I decided for the Bounus I wanted the bracalet

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I got the Deluxe.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.