Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck Enchanted Bag

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Ahhhhh! It's soooo cute!!!! I NEED one!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:13 AM

That is so adorable! My gosh, Taylor has heaps of bags out! x

LoveLoveLove

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:17 AM

This is so similar to the bags Taylor always uses in real life.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I love it!

]url][/signature]

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Anyone else like this bag?

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Aww, i think i like it better than the wonderstruck one, should've got that one instead…
    V.V

Signature- 1. Swiftlookalike
    Avi- TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM

KimmyKay wrote:

That bag is SO cute! I've been using my Wonderstruck one for a while now and i just can't find another bag to use for a little bit because nothing compares! But i think i just found a new one ;)

Signature by: Heather.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM

KimmyKay wrote:

ME ME ME ME ME ME

^foreverandalways13

^Swiftswimmer

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I love this bag sooo much! :)
    Thank you for posting!

^Credit to the amazing greece.loves.taylor :)

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Thats sooo adorable, i want it
    If your lucky enough to be different, never change

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM

OMG. I want one! It would be perfect for school! :D
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM

It's very cute!

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I love that!!!

^ My favorite song!!!!!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I love that, perfect size for shopping

- Remember, Stay Fearless.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM

its really cute :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM

SO CUTE!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
    -Taylor Swift-

MUST.HAVE.
    Graphic credit to Reshmi, luckythirteen & TaylorThirteen

Oh my goodness that is the cutest bag LIKE EVER!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM

OMS IT'S SO CUTE! I need one!

*fangirling*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Gigi wrote:
    I love this bag sooo much! :)
    Thank you for posting!

^Credit to the amazing greece.loves.taylor :)

You're welcome! I can't wait till this comes out.