Taylor Connect
J. avatar J.
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Shipping Prices -- US Store

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM

In an effort to make shipping more affordable in the US online store, we've adjusted shipping prices, which are effective immediately. Thanks for your patience on this and we hope you enjoy a lot of the new merch coming soon!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Shipping Prices -- US Store

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM

THANK YOU! :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:46 PM

speakfearlessly13 wrote:
    fearlessfairytale1319 wrote:
    Okay I don't think the 100 dollar and up free thing is true because today I put 102 dollars of items into my cart and was somehow charged for shipping! But I used a promo code and was able to knock it down to 98...but seriously...what gives?! :(

same with me!!!!! I DONT HAVE A CODE!!!! GRRRRRRR

With the Australian store, if you spend $100 and up, postage is $20

RE: New Shipping Prices -- US Store

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM

^
    $25 I think :(
    My amazing avi is by Tanya!

Flic made me Rainbow the unicorn!

Daya made me that flawless graphic!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM

^Nah, it's $20. I've spend over $100 before :s

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I wish it as free shipping on everything one day this week or free shipping for purchases over $25. I hate that it's only the V-Day packages.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM

We are the Swift Givers. Two girls who are working to help Swifties worldwide. Some people don't have the money, or opportunities to go see their idol (Taylor Swift) in concert, or get merchandise... and that's where Swift Givers come in. We are a charity to help raise money, to get merchandise, and RED tour tickets to give out to Swifties who want nothing more than to own a poster, or see their idol performing. Money shouldn't be the limit to a dream. Everyone deserves a CD, poster, t-shirt, or even a concert ticket! We are here to help. To us, our dream, is YOURS. We can't wait to make some dreams come true

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Bulk purchase is always beneficial for us. Along with free shipping we also earn some rewards or get great discounts on bulk purchase. Therefore I prefer to purchase more stuff so that I can save money up to some extent.
    Jeans Online Shopping | Branded Jeans

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM

thank you! i noticed a change when i got my mercy in the fall and cant wait to put it to use!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

George Archer wrote:
    Bulk purchase is always beneficial for us. Along with free shipping we also earn some rewards or get great discounts on bulk purchase. Therefore I prefer to purchase more stuff so that I can save money up to some extent.

We have placed a few orders well over $100 & still can not get any Free shipping to work ............ just tried it again tonight , was gonna order some stuff but shipping is $16 over $100 ......
    Anyone ever get the free shipping to work ?

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 2:33 AM

George Archer wrote:

I've spent over $100 in the Australia store, and shipping wasn't free.

Made by Daya & Me!

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I wish it as free shipping on everything one day this week or free shipping for purchases over $25.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Same! I wish it was free shipping over $25 and it should be by weight if you don't buy that much to reach over $25.

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I would buy over 100 worth except free shipping isn't working.

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM

KristinaP wrote:
    I would buy over 100 worth except free shipping isn't working.

Is it working now? What was wrong with it?

RE: New Shipping Prices -- US Store

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Cool!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change
    -Taylor

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Actually I am not from USA but I would like to suggest my friend from there to buy. Good for him.
    Warehousing Services | Inventory Control | Logistics Services

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

OMS YAY

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 3:54 AM

OK

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Has it changed cause now it says its 10 dollars

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I added something to my cart that's only $4.99, but I'm still being charged $9.24 for shipping.. is there a way to fix this? I'm in the US

[/u[/signature]

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Yes the prices have been changed and there isn't ( sadly) for right now we can do anything about it unless we start a petition or something. Like if you bought a 3.99 bracelet yep the shipping will be 9.99.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.