1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift's Clothing line

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Wouldnt it be cool if Taylor had her own clothing line? I mean she dresses amazing!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift's Clothing line

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM

yes ! I agree

What was your Favourite Show As A kid ?? ---> http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2093091#post_14875051

Taylor With Whom Is BEST ?? ---> http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2085271#post_14714361
    Love being a Swiftie :)

By me !

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I HOPE SHE'S PLANNING TO HAVE ONE SOON (:
    You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me!!!
    *WANEGBT*

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:07 AM

She did use to have a line of dresses, but i'd love to see some more stuff!

Most celebrities just have their name plastered on clothing that they didn't even get involved in so hopefully this is something Taylor wouldn't do.

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Ive always thought that:)
    i love all taylors clothes, so i bet i'd love the fashion line

made by WonderstruckMagic

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:36 AM

great idea. love your graphic by the way

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:40 AM

abbey13 wrote:

Most celebrities just have their name plastered on clothing that they didn't even get involved in so hopefully this is something Taylor wouldn't do.

ohmyswift really?!

forums by me:
    T

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:44 AM

Swift06 wrote:
    great idea. love your graphic by the way

thanks they werent made by thebluekaroo, i love yours too! especially the "everytime you smile i smile" one

forums by me:
    T

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I'd love Taylor to do a clothing line, I would definatly buy stuff from it if it wasn't to expensive!
    Though if she did do a cloting line i bet it would only be avalible in America, so I woudn't be able to get any of the stuff as i'm from the UK:(

signiture by the amazing LostInyourslands

graphic by amazing songbird13
    beautiful avatar by TanyaxOh

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:15 AM

EnchantedToMeetYouSwift wrote:
    abbey13 wrote:

ohmyswift really?!

In 2009, Taylor came out with a line of dresses by L.E.I. exclusively for Walmart stores. Some of the dresses were actually pretty cute. I wanted the cap sleeve dress in purple, but I could never find it in the store.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:59 AM

^^ I don't really think Taylor had any say in the design of those dresses (and there were jeans too yes?) it was more just that she was the face of the brand for a while. I hope one day soon she comes out with her own ranged of clothing that she has co-designed.
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Bianca wrote:
    ^^ I don't really think Taylor had any say in the design of those dresses (and there were jeans too yes?) it was more just that she was the face of the brand for a while. I hope one day soon she comes out with her own ranged of clothing that she has co-designed.

I'm not really sure how much say Taylor had in the design of the dresses. They're always called her designs or her line in articles, but they may have just been inspired by her.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I think it'd be awesome!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Agreeeeee!!!!!!!! Panda sweater anyone? :P
    1. swiftastical InThePouringRain/ Ours13 2.by taylorswiftrocks13 avi by FS13

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I would like that too maybe a store like Kohl's should carry it not too terribly expensive but quality merchandise.

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Man, I hope she comes out with her own clothing line. She already had the line with LEI at Wal MArt

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day! :D It would be so cool, and like you all said, it would be nice if she co-designed it and if it wasn't too expensive! :)
    ~ Friend me :)

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:42 PM

That would be amazing so YES

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I wish!

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:00 AM

yes! i would be buying ALL of the clothes :]

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:10 AM

i would love it!!!!!!!!!!