Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Free stuff with perfume

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Hey guys! I know that Wonderstruck Enchanted is already at Macy's. But some people are saying that they are gonna wait until they get free stuff with it. I just have a question. When will the free stuff be available, and how will we we get it? Will the free stuff come when you buy it at Macy's, or will it be on the online Taylor store?

Any answers would be nice :D
I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Free stuff with perfume

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM

bump

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM

It will be in-store, initially at Macy's and then wherever else starts selling it. You'll get it when you purchase the perfume, but make sure you check that the store actually has the GWP first.
    Vote for North Carolina State University!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I went to Macy's TWO days ago, and I asked them about Taylor's new fragrance and when it would launch in the store, and they looked at me blankly and said exactly, "We have not heard of Wonderstruck Enchanted, do you mean Wonderstruck? Because that's the only one we have here."

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Bianca wrote:
    It will be in-store, initially at Macy's and then wherever else starts selling it. You'll get it when you purchase the perfume, but make sure you check that the store actually has the GWP first.

Thanks! But whats GWP?

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:25 PM

sarahthirk1313 wrote:
    Bianca wrote:

Thanks! But whats GWP?

Gift with purchase.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Taylor's new fragrance doesn't hit stores until October.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:44 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I went to Macy's TWO days ago, and I asked them about Taylor's new fragrance and when it would launch in the store, and they looked at me blankly and said exactly, "We have not heard of Wonderstruck Enchanted, do you mean Wonderstruck? Because that's the only one we have here."

Yeah I was in a Macy's the other day and the little old lady didn't know anything about it either. I wish there was an official release date so we'd know when to expect it!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:48 PM

How is it in Macy's already? The ad was released less than a week ago, and some of the samples haven't even arrived.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:54 PM

@swiftstruck13 has it she posted pictures on a different thread but I feel like the it's either at your store or it's not, I wish they were better with the release because I feel like they said nothing about it.

^ Thank you so much Bea!

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Okay so here is what I have: I go to a Macy's and ask if they do the "Gift With Purchase."

Anything else I should no?

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:01 PM

bump

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:10 PM

sarahthirk1313 wrote:
    Okay so here is what I have: I go to a Macy's and ask if they do the "Gift With Purchase."

Anything else I should no?

I would suggest acting like you're very interested in purchasing stuff/spending lots of money. Most of these people work on commission and will be more interested in giving you a deal or free stuff if you seem very interested.

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Right now Macys is the only store that has it both online and in most stores and some people get a scented poster of the ad and others have gotton a bag. Belk is expected to get it sometime between Tuesday and Thursday, and more than likely they'll be giving away one of those free gifts as well when you purchase either a giftset or large bottle. Belk stores are only in the South though.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I was in New York at Macy's and asked about Wonderstruck Encated..they had no idea what I was talking about.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:56 AM

A lot of people have been saying that if you but it online you get a free scented Wonderstruck Enchanted poster but if you buy it from the store you get a free bag. Unfortunately though it's an old bag, a Wonderstruck one.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:24 AM

What is going on!?!??! I thought that it was getting released in October... I am very confused right now

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:23 AM

Love_is_Fearless3 wrote:
    What is going on!?!??! I thought that it was getting released in October... I am very confused right now

Macy's got the perfume early!! :) I think Wonderstruck Enchanted will hit stores world wide In October!!

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:28 AM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    Love_is_Fearless3 wrote:

Macy's got the perfume early!! :) I think Wonderstruck Enchanted will hit stores world wide In October!!

I think they opened some kind of pre order stuff ?

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

i heard that you get the free purse if you purchase the 3.4 oz.

stay beautiful and dont forget to speak now!
    -genora

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Lovestruck85 wrote:

It's not worldwide. Australia is getting it in mid-November. The UK only got Wonderstruck recently so they're probably going to have to wait another year for Enchanted.

There's not been any official release date as far as I can tell so if you want it now you'll just have to contact your local Macy's to see if they have it in yet.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.