1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck Enchanted Box and more!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Has anyone seen this yet??

It can be seen posted here.
Here's more!

Posted here.

-10.01.09 - 06.18.11 - 08.06.11-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck Enchanted Box!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:58 PM

That looks really cool! Pretty!!! :-)

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Wow pretty! Is it real though? I mean it looks pretty realistic but there's a filter on the photo. Are you sure it's not the wonderstruck box made to look like wonderstruck enchanted?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http://taylorswift.com/users/uLK8MI4H

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM

lgjiearhgiueah YES!!!!!

1 By Me, 2 by Tanyaxo 3 By FearlessForever13

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

How did she get it?

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    Wow pretty! Is it real though? I mean it looks pretty realistic but there's a filter on the photo. Are you sure it's not the wonderstruck box made to look like wonderstruck enchanted?

I tried comparing it to the wonderstruck box and the designs above and below the logo look different enough..
    But you can never be completely sure

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM

taylorswift18 wrote:
    How did she get it?

Apparently her aunt works for the company that makes it.

Re: Wonderstruck Enchanted Box and more!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:32 PM

It is extremely pretty! I really do hope it comes up as that colour pink as that is my absolute favourite colour!!!! :) I hope we find out more tomorrow in the web chat guys!

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM

That looks legit to me. I really want to know what the free gifts are! I want another Wonderstruck bag!
    Proud Swify since fall 2005,

Proud Hoot Owl since spring 2007!

(In love with this photo because it's my 2 idols in one picture! And it's okay that they never became a couple...gives me a chance with Adam! Haha!)

[url=http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl]http://i47.tinypic.com/xlwlzl[/url][/signature]

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:11 PM

fearlessfairytale13 wrote:
    That looks legit to me. I really want to know what the free gifts are! I want another Wonderstruck bag!

I love collecting the free gifts!! :)

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 3:40 AM

It looks so beautiful!I'm so excited how it smells!

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 6:00 AM

That is so beautiful!

RFA x

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Aw, that's so pretty! I hope it comes to the UK soon:)

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but Both of Us..
    Someday I will be strong enough to live my life, stay Fearless and Speak Now..

~Livvy~

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM

It's so pretty! I can't wait to buy it :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.con/officialsarahmusic
    @iheartmissswift
    @meglizlove

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:14 PM

So excited! It looks gorgeous and goes with the Red album!

-Graphic made by KIKI

-Graphic Made by Rita_Fearless

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

thats totally awsome!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Gawwww! It's so pretty! I love it so much

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall
    "Your beautiful, every little piece love"-Stay Beautiful

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Seen it, Have it, LOVE it! :)

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM

KristinaP wrote:
    Seen it, Have it, LOVE it! :)

You have it?

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Got it for Christmas! Love it!

RE: Wonderstruck Enchanted Box and more!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I just got it for Swiftmas!