Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swift shoes

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

no--- i already have the shoes that i will be wearing for the rest of my life----do you know how nice it is to not think about shoes and to have a pair that you can wear anywhere?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Yeah, although I'd be more likely from Amazon because I buy everrrrrything from Amazon:) only thing is, they'd have to be a colour that go with everything, e.g white.

(^) i do agree that I have a pair of really comfy converse I wear everywhere, but theyre not gonna last forever. Swift shoes would be cool too. :)

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:46 AM

That's such a cool idea!!!! It wouldn't work for me, being in the Uk, but I might make some of my own!!! It's such an awesome idea!!!!
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Yeah I'd buy them if I liked them - and judging by your art in your signature they would be amazing!

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:20 AM

I'd have to figure out what would be the cheapest for shipping then (IF I'll make them), since I don't live in the US.

I can post some pictures of the shoes I've made so far, so you guys can kind of see the style they'll be in?

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM

I think it would be cool. Maybe if you posted a pair more people would be interested.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:46 AM

Yeah, I think I'm just going to make them and I'll see what I am going to do with them.

Anyway, here are the ones I've made so far. The Swift shoes will have the same style, but they'll have like guitars, lyrics, maybe wonderstruck on them. And of course sparkles :)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Those shoes are amazing! :)
    The winner of my Graphic Contest:

^Congratulations to Bea! She is an amazing graphic maker! Please visit her shop by using this link:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1859301

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I love the first one!
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I don't know about everyday wear... but maybe to buy and wear to her next concert or something, and I have a question about the paint. How long will it last/will it chip off over time? I don't think I'd wear mine outside for fear of ruining them..

Please Post a picture when you do make a pair of "Swift Shoes"

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I those shoes!!
    ammmmaaazzzing!!!
    good job!

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I love the owl shoes!!!!and the 2nd pair are soooo cute for kids or teens!! But the owl shoes are not for teens and adults and I love them!!!will the paint come off or is it water proof

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Ohmigod, the ones with the owls on are sosososososo pretty. That's such a good idea. I love shoes !

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM

It's textile paint, so it won't come off. And we spray it with waterproof-spray so you can just wear them outside. :)

I think I'm just gonna start making the Swift shoes today, we'll see what happens.

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM

those shoes are awesome! ur so talented!
    ~Swiftie 13

^made by me^

visit my graphic shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1966391

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Those shoes are amazing I love the converse ones! I'd deffinitly be interested in Swift shoes :)
    I Spoke Now on November 16, 2011

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Those shoes are the best!!! I love them
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I love painting shoes, here, there are some examples of what I do... they're not Swifty shoes but they have cute stuff :)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:36 AM

(^) Oh my, those are so awesome! I looooove the last one.

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Okay what are your shoe sizes guys. I have some pairs here and I'm going to pick the "average" size. XD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.