Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Old Taylor Merch?

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I never really got to see any of the old Taylor merch that they used to have, can someone post pics of the old merch if they have any? Thanks!

~Swiftisourqueen

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Old Taylor Merch?

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I cant find pics but I can list what they used to have!!
    Old Merchandise
    Fearless Laminate and Lanyard
    Phone Sock and Lanyard
    Holographic Guitar Picks
    Fearless Photos Pack Of 5
    Bubble TShirt
    Tea Party Bubble Poster
    Fearless Tour Tee
    and thats all I remember!! :)

GIFSoup

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I love to see this as well! Was there ever any first album merchandise?

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:47 AM

There was some first album merch, but mostly t-shirts and other clothes. The purple "Team Swift" sweater was being sold back too then and also came with a matching pants. I really wanted this but it was in junior sizing which is a little small for me. There was also a sticker sheet. But with a purple background.

StickerSheet
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I'm pretty sure when her first album came out they sold license plates, mugs, mousepads, and a cowboy hat. I feel like there were a couple other things, but I can't remember.

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I have the phone sock + lanyard and I think that's old merch (:

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

OMG, HOW COULD I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS WHEN I WAS STILL A MEMBER THAT YEAR?!?!?! WOW, i seriously didn't know what I was doing LOL. ,,

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graph

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM

out of the old merch.. i only have Self Titled 8x10, lanyard and laminate, and holographic picks

GIFSoup

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM

GreenSwift wrote:
    I have the phone sock + lanyard and I think that's old merch (:

Haha, I have those too!
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM

They also had a Tim McGraw song poster/picture thing I think. And at Christmas they made an ornament that had a photo from Our Song. And there was a pink bandana that I wish I could have for my service dog hah since she goes to concerts with me.

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Let's see.... I have a good memory lol
    ( I am going back to the fearless era)
    Team Swift hoodie ( like someone posted)
    Team swift ( baseball type shirt)
    Fearless Purple Towel
    T-Party T-shirt Red and Blue
    Taylor Swift live shirt ( it was only carried for a small amount of time) has a photo from the 8 by 10 picture from the fearless photo they have on the store ( if that helps)
    3 faces Taylor shirt ( Fearless tour)
    Fearless Blanket
    Heart Hands T-shirt Aussie dates and had 2 american dates on there
    Love,Love,Love t-shirt
    Fearless tour lanyard
    Sticker sheet
    Fearless Tour Book
    Knit Sweaters Yo T-shirt
    I heart Taylor Swift T-shirt
    Swift T-shirt
    Fearless tour t-shirt ( black)
    T-Party Poster
    Rain Poster
    Fearless postcard set
    Team Swift sweatpants

I think that's it from the Fearless era ( I might be missing a few)

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:13 AM

FearlessSwifty13 wrote:
    out of the old merch.. i only have Self Titled 8x10, lanyard and laminate, and holographic picks

The self titled 8x10 is the only "old" thing I have.............I wish they'd get these back in the store (by themselves)

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:25 AM

10Krissy wrote:
    I'm pretty sure when her first album came out they sold license plates, mugs, mousepads, and a cowboy hat. I feel like there were a couple other things, but I can't remember.

Yep, I remember all of these, as well as the pink bandana and 8 x 10 photo.
    Between the release of the first album and Fearless, I remember various products being added to the store including:
    -The Taylor Swift dolls
    -Taylor Swift sheet music pages (or they might have been lyric pages, I'm not sure?) but they had the pictures from the first album photo shoot on them and from memory they were the size of an a4 page.
    -The holographic guitar picks
    -T-shirts: White truck shirt, Picture to Burn lyrics shirt, "sunflower" design shirt (I think it originally came in yellow & brown?), Our Song red shirt, the purple "butterfly" shirt and I think there were a few more?
    -Love Love Love leather bracelets that didn't actually have Taylor's name on the tie part

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Found some pictures on google:

Bandana:

Some of the sheet music things:
    (I was kind of wrong. They are an a4 booklet. I believe Change was the last one made in mid 2008.)

Jess || Australia

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM

JessicaMaree13 wrote:
    Found some pictures on google:

Bandana:

Some of the sheet music things:
    (I was kind of wrong. They are an a4 booklet. I believe Change was the last one made in mid 2008.)

Jess || Australia

Ahh I remember all of this!! :D Shame I never really brought any back them :(
    I do have the holographic guitar picks though :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I didn't get the bandana but I did one from Justice a long,long time ago. I really wish I had gotten it:-*(

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I always wonder where they have all these made...A Tay Merch factory...ooohhhh....i wanna have a field trip there!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I have the tea party bubble poster and a poster from her first album shoot (got that at our local fair though so idk if that counts ha)

And then I won a signed holographic guitar pick from twitter!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:19 AM

They sold autographed t shirts Autograped pictures guitar pics with autographed covers and Autograped Christmas Cd's which I did get all of I will try and post some pictures this weekend and if I find any other older Stuff I will post pics also!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:50 AM

wjlee1978 wrote:
    They sold autographed t shirts Autograped pictures guitar pics with autographed covers and Autograped Christmas Cd's which I did get all of I will try and post some pictures this weekend and if I find any other older Stuff I will post pics also!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

That's awesome! Can't wait to see pics!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:54 AM

I got the holographic guitar pics at my speak now concert.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.