1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Girls Pink Nightgown

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM

$29.99 in the U.S. store.

I hope the photo works. I don't really know how to post photos hah

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Girls Pink Nightgown

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM

ah hah! I got it to work! yay!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!!
    ~Wish i had concentrated~

^^^
    Made by BetterthanRevenge136 :)

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I don't mean to spam the boards but after people buy this can you tell us if the largest size would fit a size small teenager/adult? Thank you!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Austenia wrote:
    I don't mean to spam the boards but after people buy this can you tell us if the largest size would fit a size small teenager/adult? Thank you!!

wow!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Wow, that is so pretty! I wish I could fit into one!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM

AHH, That is so cute!!!! Why can't they make them in adult size! lol I hardly see any pink in the store.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM

OMG that is sooo cute! I am pretty tiny I wonder if I can fit into it.....I can wear a girls large and x-large but I am also tall so I have that against me:/

RE: New Girls Pink Nightgown

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

the biggest size would probably fit me! i'm really short.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    OMG that is sooo cute! I am pretty tiny I wonder if I can fit into it.....I can wear a girls large and x-large but I am also tall so I have that against me:/

You can always wear pants under them.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I wish that was in our store!!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I saw it yesterday on the US Amazon store but couldn't see any threads about it! It's very cute!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Taylorswifty wrote:

lol that's why I asked someone to tell us if they thought the largest size would fit a small adult. I know some children's clothing can come pretty large these days and it would be so great lol. And like someone said you could wear pants or I have one nightgown that is shorter and I wear leggings with it. Super comfy!

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Cute! It matches the Speak Now World Tour Book Poster haha! :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM

It's cute.. I mean I think it's meant for the younger ones.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM

awwh!!!! it's cute, and it sucks it's only avalable for younger kids. I'm 5'5" do you think it could fit me?? lol!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

~May the odds be ever in your favor!~

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

That is true but it also might be tight too hmm..... I guess I could always order it and just send it back lol

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Looks more like for the younger fans!

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'm tempted to order one and maybe wear it as a shirt. Hopefully one of us will get one soon and we can post the measurements.

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM

It's really cute! Too bad it's for younger kids.

^ Taylor and Me

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Love the picture!! :)