Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck Enchanted! New Taylor Fragrance

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 3:40 AM Popular Sticky

don't know if this is real but this is what I just found! what do people think?

In September of 2011, Taylor Swift had launched her first perfume Wonderstruck. Since it has been a huge success, Taylor and Elizabeth Arden company decided to present its first flanker named Wonderstruck Enchanted.

"Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored — enchanted — when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection," explained Taylor to wwd.

The new composition is oriental – gourmand, signed by IFF perfumers Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan.

It opens with notes of wild berries, pink poppy and passion fruit. Heart notes include peony blossoms, sugar-glazed champaca petals and white freesia. White musk, hypnotic vanilla and blonde woods construct the perfume’s found.

Top notes: wild berries, pink poppy, passion fruit
Heart: peony, champaca, freesia
Base: vanilla, white musk, blonde woods

Read the article here http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Enchanted-3314.html

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WONDERSTRUCK RED UPDATE! :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I emailed Myers and this was their reply :D

"Our Buying office has indicated that Myer will range the new fragrance but it will be ranged around November this year in our Myer stores. Once we have more details we will ensure we upload onto our facebook page."

THAT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! :)

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Enchanted-3314.html

Re: WONDERSTRUCK RED UPDATE! :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I think that's awesome! I hope this will happen because then it will be like the Speak Now album. Purple for original and Red for deluxe. I think that's so awesome! Thanks for the update :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:43 PM

YAY!! LOVE WONDERSTRUK!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Why is Wonderstruck going red?

1. Me; 2. Bea; Avi. Swiftlookalike

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Is wonderstruck just going to be red and the same scent, or is it red with a different scent? Message me your answer.
    love-love-love
    foreverandalways13

made by luckythirteen

"Be fearless and always Speak Now"

im just a girl...trying to find a place in this world

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I love Wonderstruck, but I think it'll look weird red.

^Thank you, Swiftie4EverAndAlways!!!

I will love you, Kay and Camryn, forever. There are no amount of gifs that could ever represent my love for you two. I love you.

Gorgeous avatar by Swiftlookalike

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:02 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited! I'm guessing it will be a different scent. She's just wasting money using the same exact scent but in a red bottle, if she does that. In my opinion since it's red, I'd guess that maybe she'd make it a more spicier smell? Pink or green could be more floral if she has a pink or green. Blue could be a fresher, cleaner one. These are just ideas I have.

I'll just be very upset if Australia gets it first for a while because we all want it equally and Australia isn't her homeland and where she has the most success.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:18 PM

This is interesting. Can't wait to see what it looks and smell like.

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:17 AM

FearlesslyEnchanted1345 wrote:
    I think that's awesome! I hope this will happen because then it will be like the Speak Now album. Purple for original and Red for deluxe. I think that's so awesome! Thanks for the update :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

I never though of it in that way before!

~

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Thank you for posting
    ~

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:12 PM

That's great news! That's for finding this out and letting us all know :)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Trying to imagine Wonderstruck red. Not working.

Graphic~me
    Avi~ Songbird13

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM

fearlesswiftie13 wrote:
    Trying to imagine Wonderstruck red. Not working.

Graphic~me
    Avi~ Songbird13

haha, same :O

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I think the Wonderstuck bottle would look good red even though I like purple most. Is it going to be a new fragrance or is it just the bottle?
    Stay Beautiful Forever And Always

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

That makes me happy:)
    PLEASE VISIT MY SONGBOOK!!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1884071

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM

While anything is possible and I totally love the idea of her releasing another perfume, I highly doubt it would have the same name that just doesn't sound like something she would do. Taylor seems to like for everything to have it's own theme and be totally different and unique from the last, I think if she releases another perfume which I think is totally possible I think it will have a totally different name, and it will probably go along with her new CD as it will be out by then.

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM

AHHHH!!!!!!! i so hope its true! how cool! i wonder what it will smell like and wether they will keep the name wonderstruck or wether she will use a name from her NEW CD! omg october wont come!!!!!! i am so impatient hahah!

-E- xxx

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:06 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! A RED VERSION OF WONDERSTRUCK WILL BE SO COOOOOL! THX FOR THIS UPDATE:)
    im wonderstruck blushing all the way home:)

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM

SO EXCITED.

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.