Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help the UK Swiftie's get to order from the US store!

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:52 AM

All of us from the UK are not allowed to buy merchandise from the US store anymore... There's hardly anything on the UK store! Lets protest!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Help the UK Swiftie's get to order from the US store!

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I completely agree to this!! All Big Machine are doing is losing money!! Buying internationally is 10x more expensive! We should at least get the chance to buy the merch thats offered to the US fans!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I spent the best night of my life with Taylor on March 22nd 2011. It was enchanting and I wish I could go back to it everyday!

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I agree! We had a kinda good store before the whole 'makeover' thing. Not as good as the US though as usual :(

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I'm not from the UK but i totally agree with you guys. maybe you should ask jordan about it. but i have a feeling they'll be adding more stuff soon at least i hope so!

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I know perviously there has been issues with postage prices and certain items not being allowed to be sold outside of the UK but I really with they could put some more interesting stuff in the UK store. At the moment it looks a bit like the sloppy seconds that the US store couldn't sell! We deserve better than that.

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I agree with this. We had a half-decent store before it got a 'makeover' and we could at least order from the US store back then. It can't be that hard to put more in the UK store, like all the bracelets/t-shirts and stuff

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:10 AM

International shipping is now not allowed on the store, which is the problem. I couldnt even buy in the past and now.
    the T H i R T e e N T h

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:34 AM

TheTSwiftfanforever wrote:
    I agree with this. We had a half-decent store before it got a 'makeover' and we could at least order from the US store back then. It can't be that hard to put more in the UK store, like all the bracelets/t-shirts and stuff

^This

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM

To any international swifties there's an Amazon store which has more than the UK store here does - there are quite a lot of clothes. It's not much but it's something
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2XOZBMIMNGNO0

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I completely agree! The UK store is rubbish I just want to buy awesome merch....
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

GIFSoup

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREED. I come from the UK and have lived here all my life so thanks to that thing I have NO TAYLOR ITEMS! NOT EVEN A SINGLE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN A SWIFTIE SURVIVE????!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/avatar: tayswiftie13 2: stayingfearless13

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    To any international swifties there's an Amazon store which has more than the UK store here does - there are quite a lot of clothes. It's not much but it's something
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2XOZBMIMNGNO0

How strange, that seems to be the other half of the UK store (orders from this site are processed through Amazon) and it's like they haven't been added into the actual store properly. Good spot :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Not in the UK but Australia's store is horrible! All the Swifties from the US keep putting up pics of merch that I want so badly and I can't even look at! SO DISGRUNTLED!

I Spoke Now on March 4th 2012 Adelaide, South Australia.

You're beautiful, every little piece love

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I just saw the hoodie on the Amazon store and was about to order it... looked at the sizes and it says on amazon 'L = 16-18' but then when I got on the Taylor store and found the hoodie it says "2XL = 16-18" BOOOOOO! Damn American sizes!

Credit to: http://tswift-gifs.tumblr.com

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I totally agree to all of this, it's so unfair, we are swifties too!!!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I agree 13000%!

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I completely agree! I thought that the 'makeover' would mean a better store for us in the UK and Ireland, not a worse one, I'd love a hoodie or something and I wouldn't mind paying whatever the extra postage it is if they let us order from the US store!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I Just want the US stores merch. Couldent they at least add some FEARLESS and RED merch? I mean, To be honest FEARLESS is like my fave album, But I really want some RED Merch! We don't even have the Wonderstruck perfume on the store... We don't even have an ALBUM on the store! It's so crappy! :(

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I agree
    Taylor Swift

RE: Help the UK Swiftie's get to order from the US store!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I don't live in the UK but I wanna help out. I think it's unfair that us US swifties get all the stuff (the US is the most spoiled state ever!) here. So I think it's super duper fair that you guys get the same stuff we get in stores or on stores. If you need more help I'll help you. :)
    http://i.imgur.com/BqYRh.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/k9WPX.gif

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.