1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Awesome/Random collectables or memorabilia.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I was wondering if anyone has any awesome Taylor collectables or memorabilia? I recently purchased a bra worn by Taylor on the Valentines Day movie. It comes with a COA so I am hoping it's not a fake. I don't have it yet though as it's being sent from the UK. The seller also had a pair of leggings worn and signed by Taylor up but I couldn't afford them. If you have anything cool that would drive another Swiftie jealous can you tell us about it, or even better put up some photos? When my parcel arrives I'll take some photos and put it up.

I Spoke Now on March 4th 2012 Adelaide, South Australia.

You're beautiful, every little piece love

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Awesome/Random collectables or memorabilia.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM

A bra? Thats awkkwarrdd.. but yes! I do have a bracelet she gave me at Fearless tour!

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Wait wait...a bra?

Would it be awkward if we asked for pictures
    Marry me.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Haha YES! A bra! I'll take photo's when it arrives, I promise. It was on Ebay for a while and I couldn't decide if it was a bit creepy or not to own it. The seller did send me a message saying she/he has more Taylor underwear and swim wear if I was interested before they listed them on ebay.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Why would a person in the UK have a bra Taylor wore in the movie and why would you buy it????
    And how do you sign a pair of leggings and why would Taylor ever do it?
    And how could this person have MULTIPLES?
    ooOOOO ooooo

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

She's a collector. Here's the link to the leggings: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFTS-OWN-WORN-AND-SIGNED-SEE-YOU-MONDAY-LEGGINGS-RARE-ITEM-SMALL-/140776668070?pt=UK_Women_s_Trousers&hash=item20c6f17ba6#ht_500wt_1287

She is also selling a signed guitar.
    Apparently she won the bra from a charity auction in the states, and why wouldn't I buy it?! It was pretty cheap and probably one of the rarest memorabilia any Swifty could own.

RE: Awesome/Random collectables or memorabilia.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM

A...bra? Well that's kinda awkward.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I'm...not even sure that would be something I'd consider on my radar. It's a bit too...unique?
    Congrats, of course.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Congrats.

^Thank you, Swiftie4EverAndAlways!!!

I will love you, Kay and Camryn, forever. There are no amount of gifs that could ever represent my love for you two. I love you.

Gorgeous avatar by Swiftlookalike

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM

This seller is cool.
    Marry me.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

firefly wrote:
    A...bra? Well that's kinda awkward.

I agree!

RFA x

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM

If it's real, that's a very unique thing I'll give you that!
    ~

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:06 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    If it's real, that's a very unique thing I'll give you that!
    ~

Haha. That's a good way to describe it :P

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Haha! I saw this too and I actually posted it on the eBay and amazon thread because I thought it was just a little strange! It's weird how someone would just have that though you know?
    stay fearless and speak now-
    1. swiftastical songbird13 2.flawless FS13

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Oh yeah and as for collectibles I have a guitar signed by her :)
    stay fearless and speak now-
    1. swiftastical songbird13 2.flawless FS13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Bump
    both/avi by me!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I collect her guitar picks and her greeting cards, I also have a signed thank you not by her that I got with my pre-sale Bonus Package.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I have a guitar pick she used in 2008 and one she used from the Fearless Tour that I caught :)
    ---

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Personally I'm skeptic about the bra being real, I don't think that's something Taylor would give to a charity auction...

Anyway, I have a guitar pick that was used by Taylor for the acoustic set on her last show in Melbourne this year, and she gave it to me directly (not thrown into the crowd) because she recognised me from a few nights before.

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:26 AM

That's just a bit awkward... But I guess it's cool.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM

2 signed and framed lithos the t party poster and 4 signed cd's:) i also have this homemade headband in the mail right now from etsy :D http://www.etsy.com/listing/110252036/the-red-headband-exclusive-sequin-bow?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=taylor+swift&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=CA&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=taylor+swift