Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fearless collectors box!!!!!!! (:

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:01 PM

So jealous right now. I'm adding this to my list of things to get!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Fearless collectors box!!!!!!! (:

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM

How much was it? Looks great... Fearless is my favorite album cover
    Marry me.

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM

lanTaylor13 wrote:
    How much was it? Looks great... Fearless is my favorite album cover
    Marry me.

It's like 95.00

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Wait, is that a scratch on the box?

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Wooahh thats awesome !

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:10 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

It's like 95.00

I actually paid $87 plus $3 shipping

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Wait, is that a scratch on the box?

It looks like it but no, the plastic wrap had a cut in it, but no damage to the box thankfully

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Oh. My. Swift. I could never afford that in a million years! Seriously hating you right now. (Lol, not really! You're awesome!)

~Hannah :{D

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:39 PM

All so cool! I want to get this whenever I find a cheaper one.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Same here it's odd you mention that I was looking online and I saw those but the price was out of my price range:( Awesome you got one though!

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I want one too! but they out of my budget!
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I want that SO SO SO bad.

** Credits on my profile!

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I am so jealous of you right now.
    I'm saving up for this :)

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I just looked on Amazon and they have 4 in stock for $78 and free shipping I am going to save up and get one!
    Swiftie Forever!!

RE: Re: Fearless collectors box!!!!!!! (:

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Sharonhayes1974 wrote:
    I just looked on Amazon and they have 4 in stock for $78 and free shipping I am going to save up and get one!
    Swiftie Forever!!

Cheapest I've seen, normally they're like 90 dollars! I think I'm gonna get one this weekend, I have about 300 dollars of birthday money

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Huh. 95 dollars is really a lot o.O I got mine for like 75 or something. My friend got it for 60!

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:34 AM

that is so awesome so want one now

MY HEART IS YOURS

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I'm planning to get this for Christmas!! It looks AMAZING!! Congradulations(: x

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:59 AM

That is so cool!!!! I want one, NOW!!!!!! You're so lucky :D
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:19 AM

PlyJulia20 wrote:
    Huh. 95 dollars is really a lot o.O I got mine for like 75 or something. My friend got it for 60!

How long ago did they pay these prices? Because I've noticed that most Taylor stuff is just going up in value...............and for that reason if you want one I'd save up and get one, cause I don't see these getting cheaper. Maybe around the holidays............but I couldn't wait that long hahahaha.

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan