1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Ultimate List of Things that smell or remind you of Wonderstruck

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:26 PM

So I felt an urge to make a list or at least get it going of things that smell like Wonderstruck

1. Dark Kiss collection by Bath and Body Works

2. Carried Away collection by Bath and Body Works

3. Paris Amour collection by Bath and Body Works

4. Secret Wonderland collection by Bath and Body Works

5. Wildberry and Tulips collection by Bath and Body Works

6. All of the Fantasy Fragrances by Britney Spears

7. Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 Fragrance

8. Enchanted Forest by Bodycology

WONDERSTRUCK SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! They should make more products like candles and deodorant and bubble bath and shampoo and nail polish and lip gloss and cupcake icing. OMG. Imagine if they had Wonderstruck cupcake icing! I WOULD buy every single one off the shelf and eat it HAHA! No but seriously they should 'expand' the collection before I die of inhaling a bottle. Apparently someone on this forum said they're coming up with 'Wonderstruck Red' later this year, but its not official from an official source or anything. It was according to some sales lady at some store. But I really hope its true! Because you know they have the Speak Now Album in purple and red, so maybe that's why there could be a possiblity of one being in red. I bet it would look like this if there was one:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Ultimate List of Things that smell or remind you of Wonderstruck

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Wow! That's a lot of things that smell like Wonderstruck! The red bottle would be cool to have if it's true. I wonder if the notes would be any different. Could be interesting :)

My new account is CanadianSwiftFan13
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011!
    August 11, 2012

RE: The Ultimate List of Things that smell or remind you of Wonderstruck

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

And Be Enchanted by BBW.

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Theres a book called wonder struck and I read it for that reason!
    Vote for me, read my songs, and request a song review!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1867651
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1895991
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1862851
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1904311

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I would definitely get a red Wonderstruck!!!!
    Juliet

I love you too, Taylor.

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 8:17 PM

red wonderstruck? that would be so so so cool! i hadn't heard of that until like 2 minutes ago! ahaha! it would probably be a different scent though but i'm sure it would smell great! :) and i don't think it would be out for a while because she's finishing up her album right now and then a world tour in 2013! so if it does happen, it wouldn't happen for a while.

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Yeah, I have no clue, I wonder if it's true, the girl said she was at Myers, maybe someone should email Elizabeth Arden or go and check their local stores. But yeah I agree she's really busy right now with her album and the special projects for the coming year, that I don't know she'll have time. Anyways I guess it's something to keep your eyes open to :)

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:32 AM

Charlie Pink smells very similar
    ~

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM

bump

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I always keep seeing this new scent called Red from BBW.I never went in and smelled it so I don't know if it smells like Wonderstruck or WE........

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I used to work at Bath & Body Works up until September and none of those smell anything like Wonderstruck to me lol I think Fantasy smells similar to it though :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM

That would be cool if there was a RED fragrance! (:

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I wish I had Wonderstruck - I'm gonna get it by the start of next year, that I've promised myself! :P

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:08 AM

NeverBeTheSame13 wrote:
    That would be cool if there was a RED fragrance! (:

There is a new fragrance at Bath & Body Works called Forever Red. It came out right around the same time the album came out lol
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I can't wait to get Wonderstruck Enchanted for Christmas (hopefully!)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!