1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now blanket

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I've been thinking about buying the Speak Now blanket. Can you tell me what you think of yours (if you have one)? Please give me your own personal review so I can decide if I really want it :)
Love, love, love,
TaySwiftie13
I joined the Purple Ribbon Project.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Speak Now blanket

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Its really pretty and looks great in your room. Super soft and easy to fold and take places!

1. Jen avatar Jen

Re: Speak Now blanket

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I have one & love it! :)

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM

:) I take mine everywhere I go I mean on vacation and what not.

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I love my speak now blanket!! It's so pretty and it's nice and big! And I love how it's sparkly!! It's one of if not the best thing I bought from the Taylor store!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    I had the time of my life at the Speak Now Tour!!!

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I love it! At first it's scratchy because of the glitter stitched in it, but then it gets all cozy! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I would love one but I think I would get a bit scared a taylor's face on top of me every night( not that its not a beautiful face)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I love it! At first it's scratchy because of the glitter stitched in it, but then it gets all cozy! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

^agree.... first it's a little scratchy, then it's nice. :)

^Tanya

^Kiki

^Dmeosi! :D

2. Ash avatar Ash

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM

i purchased one last year and i love it! it's really soft and i love how sparkly it is.
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I've had one since the Speak Now album came out - I think it was at the end of the first week when we found out how many copies it had sold, that they did the big 50% off Speak Now merchandise sale in the store, and I got mine back then.

When you first get it, it's kind of prickly, but after a while it goes REALLY soft. It's the kind of fabric that will keep you warm when it's over your quilt/doona/duvet/comforter in the winter, but you can have it by itself in the summer and it doesn't make you overheat. It's really well made, and it looks gorgeous! And it folds up really well, so you can pack it to travel with, etc. :)

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I love mine it's one of my favorite Taylor items.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I still haven't decided if I should get the Speak Now one or the first album one.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM

It's amazing, you won't regret getting it. Like someone said above the glitter is a little itchy at times but you hardly notice it
    ~

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM

KimmyKay wrote:
    I still haven't decided if I should get the Speak Now one or the first album one.

Same here.............I'm buying one today for sure.......just can't decide yet, which means I might just buy them all

- graphics byTaylorSwiftFan -
    - Check out my blogs (: -

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:54 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    KimmyKay wrote:

Same here.............I'm buying one today for sure.......just can't decide yet, which means I might just buy them all

Haha that's a good idea! I feel like if I wait, there might be a discount or a package that comes with a blanket.

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:02 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    KimmyKay wrote:

For you, I would get the first album blanket.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I love my Speak Now blanket!! I definitely think you should get it

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM

KimmyKay wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    KimmyKay wrote:

Haha that's a good idea! I feel like if I wait, there might be a discount or a package that comes with a blanket.

I've been wanting the Fearless blanket for a while. Like you, I'm waiting to see if there's going to be a discount or a package or something later.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM

My friend bought me the Speak Now blanket, and I love how it glitters!!! My friends make fun of me for it, but it lays on my bed and looks cute

Credit: KIKI

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM

it is a lovely blanket but if you have cats be warned they like to sratch it mine do so i cant have it out :(

credit to Luckythirteen^^

created by me^^
    please could you check out my graphics :
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887661

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I have one and its pretty awesome . Its super cozy too

I Spoke Now on July 16th , 2011 .

***Feel free to add me !! I don't bite