1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Incase anyone is interested...

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I'm selling a Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' perfume sample, charm bracelet and air freshener. All brand new.

Here are the links, to the eBay listings:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Charm-Bracelet-NEW-RARE-/140761570048?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_CostumeJewellery_CA&hash=item20c60b1b00 - charm bracelet. It ends on the 3rd of June, at 22:40 BST.
- Someone won this and then didn't pay, so that's why I'm re-listing it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Perfume-Sample-NEW-RARE-/140761568924?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item20c60b169c - perfume sample. It ends on the 3rd of June, at 22:38 BST.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Air-Freshener-NEW-RARE-/140762960701?pt=UK_Home_Fragrances&hash=item20c620533d - air freshener. It ends on the 3rd of June, at 21:06 BST.

I'll ship these out worldwide, as well as within the UK. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask.

Good luck, if you do end up bidding on any of these.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Incase anyone is interested...

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I really really really want the perfume sample!! I am in the UK and am desperate to try it! Only thing is it's biding :( I have a feeling the cost will soar and I won't be able to get it. I shall be looking out for it though!

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Don't worry. There isn't that many people watching it at the moment, so I don't think the price will go up, all that much. Just keep an eye on it anyway, if your interested in bidding on it.

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I'm selling 2 Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' perfume samples, a 'Speak Now' tour book and
    a Taylor Swift T-Shirt. All brand new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Your-The-Best-Thing-Thats-Ever-Been-Mine-Lyric-T-Shirt-NEW-/140843796625?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item20caf1c891 - The T-Shirt.
    It ends on the 9th of September, at 21:33 BST.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-Concert-Tour-Book-Programme-2011-2012-NEW-RARE-/140843792888?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20caf1b9f8 - the tour book.
    It ends on the 9th of September, at 21:22 BST.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Perfume-Sample-NEW-RARE-/140843785395?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item20caf19cb3
    - The 2 perfume samples. They are at buy in now prices. It ends on the 11th of September, at 21:01 BST.

I'll be listing some more of the Taylor Swift 'Speak Now' 3D tour books soon, as well.

I'll ship these out worldwide, as well as within the UK. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask.

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Just to tell you, you can get wonderstruck perfume samples free in mizz so you might not get a lot of bids

< Me+RFA

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Awesome! You sold all of them :)

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Ah right. I didn't know that. Well it's at a cheap buy it now price anyway, there's no bidding.

Here is the eBay listing, for the Taylor Swift 'Speak Now' 3D tour book:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-3D-Concert-Tour-Book-Programme-2011-2012-NEW-RARE-/140847118150?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20cb247746 - It ends on the 16th of September, at 22:12 BST.

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I'm selling 2 Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' perfume samples, and a 'Speak Now' tour book. Both brand new.

I had to re-list the tour book, as the winning bidder didn't pay for it and when I told them that I was going to re-list it, they were really rude to me and told me to f**k off... lol

https://signin.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&UsingSSL=1&pUserId=&co_partnerId=2&siteid=3&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbayBeta%26MyEbay%3D%26gbh%3D1%26guest%3D1&pageType=3984 - The Tour book.
    It ends on the 23rd of September, at 21:06 BST.

https://signin.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&UsingSSL=1&pUserId=&co_partnerId=2&siteid=3&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbayBeta%26MyEbay%3D%26gbh%3D1%26guest%3D1&pageType=3984 - The 2 perfume samples.
    They are at cheap buy in now prices. It ends on the 23rd of September, at 21:15 BST.

I'll be listing some more of the Taylor Swift 'Speak Now' 3D tour books soon, as well.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM

This is the eBay listing for the Speak Now 3D Tour book:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-3D-Concert-Tour-Book-Programme-2011-2012-NEW-RARE-/140855846602?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20cba9a6ca

It ends on the 30th of September at 20:10 BST.

I'll ship this out worldwide, as well as within the UK.

Any questions, then please ask. Good luck! :)

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hnnnng, was too late for the carm bracelet. :c
    I've been looking for it everywhere but none of them shipped to Europe.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 1:49 PM

And that book is awesome. I'll think about it.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:04 AM

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-3D-Concert-Tour-Book-Programme-2011-2012-NEW-RARE-/140859664952?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20cbe3ea38

It ends on the 7th of October at 21:50 BST.

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Wonderstruck is amazing
    RED. October 22.

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM

It is amazing! :) Are they selling the gift sets in the UK yet?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Speak-Now-3D-Concert-Tour-Book-Programme-2011-2012-NEW-RARE-/140864844682?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20cc32f38a

It ends on the 16th of October at 21:48 BST.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:59 PM

These are the eBay listings for the 'Wonderstruck' Charm Bracelet, Perfume and T-Shirt, that I'm selling:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Golden-Charm-Bracelet-NEW-/140871877543?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&hash=item20cc9e43a7 - The Charm Bracelet.

It ends on the 28th of October at 19:40 GMT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-30ml-Eau-De-Parfum-Spray-BRAND-NEW-AND-SEALED-/140871869091?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item20cc9e22a3 - The Perfume.

It ends on the 28th of October at 19:30 GMT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Your-The-Best-Thing-Thats-Ever-Been-Mine-Lyric-T-Shirt-NEW-/140871862343?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item20cc9e0847 - The T-Shirt.

It ends on the 28th of October at 19:22 GMT.

I'll ship these out worldwide, as well as within the UK.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:01 PM

*sigh* I live in the US. Sorry. :\
    My Graphic Boutique

^the flawless HandsInYourPockets!

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I can ship these out to the U.S.A as well. :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:53 AM

These are the eBay listings for the 'RED' ZinePak, 'RED' Poster, guitar picks, postcard, 'Ours' Single CD and 'RED' hand signed album, that I'm selling:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-RED-UK-ZinePak-Limited-Edition-22-Track-CD-With-Magazine-NEW-/140893551115?pt=UK_Magazines&hash=item20cde8fa0b - The ZinePak.

It ends on the 09th of December at 21:56 GMT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-RED-Poster-Guitar-Picks-and-Postcard-NEW-UK-EXCLUSIVE-/140893554656?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20cde907e0 - The poster, guitar picks and postcard.

It ends on the 09th of December at 22:06 GMT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Ours-2-Track-Single-CD-U-S-A-Exclusive-NEW-RARE-/140893562562?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item20cde926c2 - 'Ours' single CD.

It ends on the 09th of December at 22:26 GMT.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-RED-Hand-Signed-CD-NEW-RARE-/140893577630?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item20cde9619e - The hand signed album.

It ends on the 09th of December at 23:09 GMT.

I got these as gifts but I already have them. So that's why I'm selling them.

I'll ship these out worldwide, as well as within the UK.

They are all brand new and some of the money will also be going to charity.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I would love to buy the autograpged cd but frankly, dont have the money):
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

RE: Incase anyone is interested...

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I know it's a lot a money but I paid a lot for it myself and I also wanted some of the money to go to charity. I thought someone might buy it, as a christmas gift for someone.

However if nobody buys it, then I may have to lower the price.

My parents got me one, signed by both Taylor and Ed Sheeran. So that's why I'm selling this.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Tasha90 wrote:
    I know it's a lot a money but I paid a lot for it myself and I also wanted some of the money to go to charity. I thought someone might buy it, as a christmas gift for someone.

However if nobody buys it, then I may have to lower the price.

My parents got me one, signed by both Taylor and Ed Sheeran. So that's why I'm selling this.

Wow, lucky you getting it signed by Taylor AND Ed, if you got Gary Lightbody too it would be the full set!

Sad that you had to pay so much for your original copy though, did you miss out on buying it from Play.com for £9.99?

Smart Choice Music is also a good place to go for more obscure things at a fair price.