1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Merch!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Hi Swifties!

So I thought that I would post some pics of my Taylor merch :) I'm not from America so we dont get as much merch in Australia, so I am so grateful for my collection. I guess you can say I kinda collect Taylor merch cause I go looking for stuff, haha. I hope you enjoy the next 2 mins of looking at my collection haha. Sorry if the pics are really big or blurry I don't know how their going to turn out :P I have a wall of Taylor posters but I didn't take a pic of it. I just ordered the Taylor Swift Sound of the Season album so I'm waiting for that to come :)

*WARNING* I'm not trying to boast or brag, just sharing with you.

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift Piano Vocal Guitar Book
1x Fearless Piano Vocal Guitar Book
1x Speak Now Piano Vocal Guitar Book
1x Speak Now Tour 2012 Book

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift February Vogue Magazine
2x Taylor Swift Inside US Weekly Magazine
1x Taylor Swift Unofficial Biography (152pg)
1x Taylor Swift Girlfriend Magazine
1x Taylor Swift Country Update Magazine
1x Taylor Swift Fearless Star Unofficial Biography (48pg)
1x Taylor Swift Total Girl Magazine
1x Taylor Swift Teen Vogue Magazine
1x Taylor Swift Total Girl Magazine

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift Hand Heart Gift Bag
1x Taylor Swift Birthday Gift Card
1x Taylor Swift Birthday Gift Card (sings Stay Beautiful)
1x Taylor Swift Birthday Gift Card (sings Fearless)

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift Debut Album
1x Taylor Swift Beautiful Eyes
1x Taylor Swift Fearless
1x Taylor Swift Fearless (Platinum Edition)
1x Taylor Swift Speak Now Signed by Taylor (!!!)
1x Taylor Swift Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)
1x Taylor Swift Ours Single
1x Taylor Swift Speak Now World Tour CD/DVD
1x Taylor Swift Just For You Unofficial Biography DVD
1x Taylor Swift Journey To Fearless DVD
1x Taylor Swift Sparks Fly Single
1x Taylor Swift The Story Of Us Single

In picture-

1x Speak Now Purple Rubber Bracelet
1x Pack Of Taylor Swift Picks
1x Pick collected from Taylor Swift Concert (12/3/12) used by Taylor or one of her band members (!!!) I think Grant :D
1x Love Ring (reminded me of Taylor's :P)

In picture-

1x Wonderstruck Bag
1x Wonderstruck 100ml
1x Wonderstruck Roller Ball
1x Ribbon From Taylor Swift Concert (for the PRP)

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift Speak Now T-SHIRT

In picture-

1x Merchandise Bag (from Taylor Concert)
1x Bag Of Confetti From Love Story and BTD

In picture-

Pictures from 2011 Taylor Swift Calender

In picture-

1x Taylor Swift US Weekly Poster
1x Taylor Swift Glowstick (from Taylor Concert)

In picture-

4x Taylor Swift Concert Tickets (I actually only went to 2)
Pictures from 2011 Taylor Swift Calender

In picture-

Pictures from 2011 Taylor Swift calender

In picture-

2x Taylor Swift Sample Wonderstruck bottles
1x Wonderstruck Tester Card
1x Speak Now Necklace
1x Spare Speak Now Lyric Book
A lot of Wonderstruck Sample Papaer Things (the girl at the Taylor Swift concert went crazy haha)
2x Taylor Swift Leather Bracelets

In picture-

1x Sing It (Pop Hits)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor Merch!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:54 PM

OMG. This is amazing!!!
    - mutsuo :)

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Love it. I love how you cut apart the old calendar!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM

cool! I love it. where did you get these? Is there any official store there? :O

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Virtu13 wrote:

There is an Australian online store.

RE: My Taylor Merch!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM

WOW thats a LOT :o I'm jeaous!

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Virtu13 wrote:

A lot of the stuff I buy is from Ebay because the Australian store doesn't have much.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM

firefly wrote:
    WOW thats a LOT :o I'm jeaous!

Aw! Don't be jealous! I didn't mean to make you jealous :P

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    Love it. I love how you cut apart the old calendar!

Thanks! Once the year is over there's not much use in it so I just thought I stick up all the pictures, haha :P

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I just ordered the Taylor Swift Sound of the Season album so I'm waiting for that to come :)

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Cupcake4192 wrote:
    Virtu13 wrote:

A lot of the stuff I buy is from Ebay because the Australian store doesn't have much.

oh I see. I hope I can get more merch someday, when I have enough money and if there is an international store. haha I wish.

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Hi I am from Melbourne Australia and was wondering where you got the beautiful eyes cd from.

Bianca

RE: Re: My Taylor Merch!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:46 AM

TaylorMeridethSwift wrote:
    Hi I am from Melbourne Australia and was wondering where you got the beautiful eyes cd from.

Bianca

I actually got it off Ebay for about $40-$50.

Try search for some cheap ones on Ebay :)

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM

YOUR so lucky

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Wasn't there a Beautiful Eyes re-release a bit ago? Or was that US-only?

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Alkanshel wrote:
    Wasn't there a Beautiful Eyes re-release a bit ago? Or was that US-only?

Only in the US.

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM

=/. Wonder what shipping rates for overseas are...

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Aw, I love looking at everyone's collection on here. :)

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Jealousy...

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:16 AM

You're so lucky you got confetti from Taylor's show! I was going to go down and get some but after the concert I forgot :( Anyway, I like your collection!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Thanks :) There were all these peeople who started picking it up so i was lime why not?? Haha :PP