1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'd like to have a guitar like

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM

an electric guitar
Jaroslaw Wieslaw Franzac- Terszyowski

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I'd like to have a guitar like

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM

If you're asking for what brand she plays she has a white Taylor solidbody electric guitar, and a cherry red electric guitar that I believe to be a Gibson Les Paul and those usually start at around eight grand. I'll edit this post in a second with pics and prices.

Taylor solid body electric guitar.

Thats her playing it, just ignore the clothes that's the only pics of that guitar that I could find.

Here's the link to it if you want to buy it, but I warn you it's a little pricey!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/taylor-solidbody-classic-sc-electric-guitar

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I reallly want her Our SOng sparkly guitar.

** Credit to Ours13 for the

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:39 PM

xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

Me too! I really want a guitar with rhinestones like Taylor's someday! I could definitely do it, and it could be a project for me, but I just need to figure out what guitar I should use. I really want a Taylor guitar to put them on, but they're just too espensive to put rhinestones on. I would DEFINITELY be ordering a few Taylor guitars if I won the lottery ever! I really want a koa wood gutar, and then just a plain one to put rhinestones on!

If you're interested, there are clear sparkly guitars that Daisy Rock sells. There aren't rhinestones on them, but I think they just have sparkly sequin piece things all over the guitar and then have a clear cover over it. I actually have one, and it's amazing! I really love it! It comes in either Silver, Blue or Pink (sparkly colors).

http://www.daisyrock.ca/products/acoustic/pixie-acoustic/pixie-acoustic

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

Me too! I really want a guitar with rhinestones like Taylor's someday! I could definitely do it, and it could be a project for me, but I just need to figure out what guitar I should use. I really want a Taylor guitar to put them on, but they're just too espensive to put rhinestones on. I would DEFINITELY be ordering a few Taylor guitars if I won the lottery ever! I really want a koa wood gutar, and then just a plain one to put rhinestones on!

Oh i know right! I also really love the wood one she has that say Taylor on it.

This one

And the Blue Koi fish one

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:49 PM

xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

This one

Yeah I was thinking about those 2 too. I think her koi fish one was specially made though..I wish you could buy it though. Sorry, I edited my post about sparkly Daisy Rock guitars. You must not have seen it.

Gosh, you can bet Taylor has spent like $100,000 on guitars! Probably more!! Because she has so many different ones and they're probably $5,000-$10,000! I actually think closer to $300,000.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I've read somewhere that there was only 100 koi fish guitars made... :(
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:25 AM

xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

That's not an electric guitar that's acoustic. Check Taylor guitars to find it but since it's covered in Sworski Crystals it's probably really expensive.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I have a link to ALL her guitars and where she bought them should I post it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:56 AM

posting it anyway haha. You have to manually type out the links but better than nothing right? TSwiftmusic isnt her real formspring but whatever..

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM

xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

This one

I have an accoustic guitar pretty close to Taylor's wood one, it's so pretty!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Rachael

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM

firefly wrote:
    posting it anyway haha. You have to manually type out the links but better than nothing right? TSwiftmusic isnt her real formspring but whatever..

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Cool. Thanks.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Alice13 wrote:
    I've read somewhere that there was only 100 koi fish guitars made... :(

Oh my gosh, where did you hear that!? I really wish I had one!! Ir's so beautiful! Well, I would be very happy if someone was selling a miniature of it (on ebay), because I would definitely buy it! Well, if my family ever wins the lottery, I'll definitely be looking into koi fish guitars!

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    xTaylorSwift1313 wrote:

That's not an electric guitar that's acoustic. Check Taylor guitars to find it but since it's covered in Sworski Crystals it's probably really expensive.

They don't sell guitars with rhinestones. They definitely should though!! I wish they would because it would be so much easier for fans who want one! But I hope they wouldn't be Swarovski rhinestones, I couldn't afford it. If I won the lottery I'd definitely want Swarovski rhinestones though!

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Does anyone know how much the koi fish guitar is? I've looked and can't find the price. I know the Koa wood one is close to 6 grand.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM

firefly wrote:

It's definitely not Taylor. I can bet she at least has 50 guitars (including electric, acoustic, ukuleles, etc)! I always see a new guitar whenever I see new pictures of her. She always has something different about them. She definitely has the money, especially since they're all expensive like $5,000-$10,000.

Thank-you for the list though! I love knowing what guitars Taylor has. I know this person isn't Taylor, but at least they're close because they can't be exact since it's not Taylor posting this list.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    Does anyone know how much the koi fish guitar is? I've looked and can't find the price. I know the Koa wood one is close to 6 grand.

I'd love to know too. I can bet it's probably at least $10,000 though, because it's so unique and only 100 were made supposedly like a Swiftie posted above.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

I'd love to know too. I can bet it's probably at least $10,000 though, because it's so unique and only 100 were made supposedly like a Swiftie posted above.

Wouldn't you just love to have all the money she has? it must be nice to be able to say "I think I'll spend 10 grand on a guitar today" lol. It's amazing how loaded she is but still stays so humbe and down to earth, and still shops at Target, Dress Barn, Ralphs, Kroger, and the clearance section of stores like everyone else lol. Me and my brother have this joke that if we ever won the lottery or got rich somehow we'd have money fights with each other instead of food fights lol.

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:39 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

Wouldn't you just love to have all the money she has? it must be nice to be able to say "I think I'll spend 10 grand on a guitar today" lol. It's amazing how loaded she is but still stays so humbe and down to earth, and still shops at Target, Dress Barn, Ralphs, Kroger, and the clearance section of stores like everyone else lol. Me and my brother have this joke that if we ever won the lottery or got rich somehow we'd have money fights with each other instead of food fights lol.

I would LOVE to win the lottery! I can just imagine all the Taylor merch I'd buy with it! I love guitars, so I'd definitely be starting a guitar collection! I have 2 now, but I'd definitely get more, like 13!

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I found this on Wiki Answers!

Taylor Swift plays only Taylor Guitars for she has become a spokes person for Bob Taylor ever since she was a teenager. Over the years she has appeared with many Taylor Guitar models, I cant count them all, but the reason why is because she is "advertising" Taylor Guitars by playing them at her concerts. She has 3 main guitars which include a Swarovski encrusted Taylor GS6 which was mainly decorated for a video shoots, a custom All Koa psga (AAA koa top, Florentine cutaway and "Taylor" fretboard inlay), and a K65ce "Taylor" fretbboard inlay.

Taylor swift GS6 swarovski guitar
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1093&pid=57215#top_display_media

Taylor all koa presentation grand auditorium (psga)
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1096&pid=58713#top_display_media

Taylor k65ce
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=73&pid=3404#top_display_media

I have noticed she had doubles of each guitar she has for you can tell by the pickup and the tuners on the headstock are gold and black.

She has been a Taylor Guitar collector ever since she was a teenager. her other models include a 615ce, maple PS-LTD with a tobacco sunburst and Florentine cutaway, a pink T5-S (with flake-top finish), a pair of K65ce's, a custom maple Dreadnought with the "Living Jewels" koi fish inlay, a PSGA, a black SolidBody Classic, 855ce 12 string, white solidbody classic, T5 Koa, a koa solidbody custom. Most of her guitars have her name, Taylor, inlayed on the fretobard.

you can visit this link and see a photoshoot from when she was a teenager with all of her guitars

http://www.taylorpictures.net/thumbnails.php?album=89

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_kind_of_guitar_does_Taylor_Swift_own#ixzz1sRFkvZwu

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

I would LOVE to win the lottery! I can just imagine all the Taylor merch I'd buy with it! I love guitars, so I'd definitely be starting a guitar collection! I have 2 now, but I'd definitely get more, like 13!

A guitar collection would be awesome but hey at least you've got a headstart on me I only have one, my parents said they'd buy me the baby Taylor for my birthday or Christmas so I guess I'll have to be patient. I'm actually suprised that she only has 13 guitars I thought she had a lot more.