Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ban.Do Headbands!

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Post your Ban.do Headbands below!

Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ban.Do Headbands!

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    O, and I also found a picture of mine. Maybe I've already posted it somewhere on 'TC', but I don't know.

That's a very pretty picture and I love it, Corinne! I can't wait to get my own 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'! I think my order would have arrived at my family's American address today so I hope that my dad goes down there to get it sometime soon!

I really hope that I can get the 'Silver Bows Headband' sometime soon too. It isn't in the U.S. Online Store but it is in the Canadian Online Store and I've been eyeing it for years like the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' haha. I hope that it goes on sale soon because a user sent an email asking about the 'Shake It Off' pre-sale packages being in the Canadian Online Store and they said that they would be in the Canadian Online Store last week (and they still aren't) and they also said that there will be sales on items, so I'm hoping that the 'Silver Bows Headband' goes on sale.

Once I get the 'Silver Bows Headband', I'll have all of the headbands that have been sold in the U.S. Online Store over the years! So I currently have 6/7 of the 'Ban.Do' headbands that have been sold in the U.S. Online Store.

RE: Ban.Do Headbands!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM

So I typed in "10" as quantity for the Fearless tour piece (in the Canadian store) and I got this message:

"Important Message We're sorry,you've requested more of Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition* than the 6 currently available or allowed. We've updated your item to contain the maximum you can purchase at this time."

So, Callie, we were both right: it's either that only X items are left, or you are only allowed to buy X items. :p
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    So I typed in "10" as quantity for the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' (in the Canadian Online Store) and I got this message:

"Important Message We're sorry,you've requested more of Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition* than the 6 currently available or allowed. We've updated your item to contain the maximum you can purchase at this time."

So, Callie, we were both right: it's either that only X items are left, or you are only allowed to buy X items. :P

Yes, that's what I did before with typing in 20 or so in quantity of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' in the cart area on the Canadian Online Store and it said that 6 were left or are the maximum number that you can buy. I'm still curious as to the numbers of how many have been bought over the years and of how many are left and in stock on the Online Store(s).

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'Fearless' headbands are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'Fearless' headbands are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

I wonder where that headband is now?

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 12:19 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

I wonder where that headband is now?

Yes, I wonder where it is now too. Poor headband.....

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM

But do you guys actually wear the Fearless tour headband? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia :p

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    But do you guys actually wear the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia. :p

I don't even have my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' yet. :/ My order has been at my family's American address for almost 2 weeks and my dad still hasn't gone to get it yet.

But I won't wear it once I finally get it most likely at all. I'd look stupid trying to wear it anyways but I'd love to keep it just as a collector's item and take good care of it. I'd be too scared to wear it as well.

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 3:22 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    But do you guys actually wear the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia. :p

I don't even have my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' yet. :/ My order has been at my family's American address for almost 2 weeks and my dad still hasn't gone to get it yet.

But I won't wear it once I finally get it most likely at all. I'd look stupid trying to wear it anyways but I'd love to keep it just as a collector's item and take good care of it. I'd be too scared to wear it as well.

I've only tried it on once, but I was like: "Nope!" It just didn't stay in place.

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    I've only tried it on once, but I was like: "Nope!" It just didn't stay in place.

You'd probably need to use bobby pins or something to get it to stay on your head.

Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I finally got my order of merch from the U.S. Online Store because my dad finally went yesterday to our American address and he got my order and something(s) that he ordered as well (from some other website) and I guess I didn't get one of those notes with my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'. :/ This upset me because I was kind of looking forward to getting that note along with my special headband. I'm sad now that I didn't get a note because it would have been cool to have since probably every other person online here has gotten one and I could have put it in a nice frame. I'm sad because I didn't get a note.....

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:26 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I finally got my order of merch from the U.S. Online Store because my dad finally went yesterday to our American address and he got my order and something(s) that he ordered as well (from some other website) and I guess I didn't get one of those notes with my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'. :/ This upset me because I was kind of looking forward to getting that note along with my special headband. I'm sad now that I didn't get a note because it would have been cool to have since probably every other person online here has gotten one and I could have put it in a nice frame. I'm sad because I didn't get a note.....

Nooo :(. Can't you email the store about this?

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:52 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    But do you guys actually wear the Fearless tour headband? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia :p

I don't wear it - I tried it on when I first got it just to see what it looks like but other than that, it's put away.

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:54 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

Nooo :(. Can't you email the store about this?

Aw no, that's so disappointing - yeah, would you be able to email the store about it?

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 2:28 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    Nooo. :( Can't you email the store about this?

Aw no, that's so disappointing - yeah, would you be able to email the store about it?

I emailed them the night I finally got the order and they said that "I know the note you are referring to but the ones that are here now do not have them." and that "We are out." I was quite angry and upset when I didn't get the note with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'. And yes, it is and was quite disappointing.

Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:09 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

I emailed them the night I finally got the order and they said that "I know the note you are referring to but the ones that are here now do not have them." and that "We are out." I was quite angry and upset when I didn't get the note with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'. And yes, it is and was quite disappointing.

oh okay well that's pretty disappointing. i guess i would've been annoyed if my headband didn't come with the note but i'm just happy to have mine cause, like i've said before, my first order got lost in the mail and it took a lot of back and forth between me and the store for them to send me a replacement.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:39 AM

I love the headbands! I might ask for the green and yellow one for Christmas as it's really cute

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:55 AM

mcfearless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

Oh okay well that's pretty disappointing. I guess I would've been annoyed if my headband didn't come with the note but I'm just happy to have mine cause, like I've said before, my first order got lost in the mail and it took a lot of back and forth between me and the store for them to send me a replacement.

I am very happy to actually have finally gotten a 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' but I was just disappointed because I was actually looking forward to the note that I thought would come with it and it would have kind of made it more special for me if I got the special note along with it.

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 1:59 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

Oh okay well that's pretty disappointing. I guess I would've been annoyed if my headband didn't come with the note but I'm just happy to have mine cause, like I've said before, my first order got lost in the mail and it took a lot of back and forth between me and the store for them to send me a replacement.

I am very happy to actually have finally gotten a 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' but I was just disappointed because I was actually looking forward to the note that I thought would come with it and it would have kind of made it more special for me if I got the special note along with it.

The way I see it, that headband is priced as a collectors item and as such you need something to be able to confirm it's authenticity if (I know you won't but some people may have purchased it with this intention) you were to sell it at a later date (as no collector would want to purchase it without the note). It might not get you anything but I'd be tempted to get back in touch and ask for some sort of document to confirm the authenticity and see how they reply.
    I'd even be tempted to tell them I want to return it if that doesn't work (just to see how they react, I wouldn't actually return it) to see if there's anything they can do. I can understand that they don't have the notes left but that has been a part of the purchase for other people so I'd like to think they could do something for you too.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Clueless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:

The way I see it, that headband is priced as a collectors item and as such you need something to be able to confirm it's authenticity if (I know you won't but some people may have purchased it with this intention) you were to sell it at a later date (as no collector would want to purchase it without the note). It might not get you anything but I'd be tempted to get back in touch and ask for some sort of document to confirm the authenticity and see how they reply.

I'd even be tempted to tell them I want to return it if that doesn't work (just to see how they react, I wouldn't actually return it) to see if there's anything they can do. I can understand that they don't have the notes left but that has been a part of the purchase for other people so I'd like to think they could do something for you too.

Yes, it really annoys me that they didn't give me a note. If others have been getting a note with the same exact headband, then I should be getting one too. You have a good point that I should try and ask them again and ask if there is anything that they can do about it. I wouldn't ever most likely sell my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' but it would be nice to actually have the note to go with it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.