Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ban.Do Headbands!

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Post your Ban.do Headbands below!

Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ban.Do Headbands!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    Here it is! It's beautiful - I love it!!!!
    Thank you so much, Australian store!!!

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Aww I'm so happy they came through for you and that now you have your Fearless Tour Headband. They really are beautiful.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM

KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Aww I'm so happy they came through for you and that now you have your Fearless Tour Headband. They really are beautiful.

Thank you - so am I! Yeah they sure are something special. I'm just in awe of how beautiful it is!! :D
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM

KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thank you - so am I! Yeah they sure are something special. I'm just in awe of how beautiful it is!! :D
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

I agree, I couldn't quite believe it when I got mine. I just can't figure out how you are supposed to wear it without breaking it, as they don't stretch.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:01 AM

KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

I agree, I couldn't quite believe it when I got mine. I just can't figure out how you are supposed to wear it without breaking it, as they don't stretch.

Yeah, they're stunning!
    I have a good idea how to wear it - they're aren't really headbands, as such, and just like the ban.do card says, they're more like a halo. So it kinda just sits either around your head or tilted upwards on your head. I think it kinda depends on how you prefer it :3

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM

KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Yeah, they're stunning!
    I have a good idea how to wear it - they're aren't really headbands, as such, and just like the ban.do card says, they're more like a halo. So it kinda just sits either around your head or tilted upwards on your head. I think it kinda depends on how you prefer it :3

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Yeah I thought that would be the case, my head must be a weird shape as it doesn't sit on my head properly and looks a bit funny. I don't want to try bending it or anything incase I break it.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM

KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Yeah, they're stunning!

Yeah I thought that would be the case, my head must be a weird shape as it doesn't sit on my head properly and looks a bit funny. I don't want to try bending it or anything incase I break it.

Oh don't worry, I've kinda bent mine, just so it sits better on my head. It doesn't really go around my head like the image in the store, because I reckon I have a big moon head hahaha ;) But I think you should be fine slightly bending it - as long as you're not like rough with it, which I highly doubt you are, it should be totes fine :3
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM

KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:
    KittyCat15 wrote:

Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Yeah, they're stunning!

Oh don't worry, I've kinda bent mine, just so it sits better on my head. It doesn't really go around my head like the image in the store, because I reckon I have a big moon head hahaha ;) But I think you should be fine slightly bending it - as long as you're not like rough with it, which I highly doubt you are, it should be totes fine :3
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Oh, okay, I'll give it a go at some stage and see what happens.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM

KittyKat15 wrote:

Alrighty then. It should be all good - I hope you get it perfectly positioned soon! :)
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM

KittyKat15 wrote:

Alrighty then. It should be all good - I hope you get it perfectly positioned soon! :)
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thanks, I'm sure I'll get it right eventually.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM

No worries - I'm sure you will too.
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 8:04 PM

sorry to bump this old thread up :)

i love the green bow one and the fearless one so much!

tswiftnation13 and thetswiftfanforever: do you remember how much the green bow one costs? i want it soooooo bad! where did you get it?

wjlee1978, nomadsgirl4ever, and mcfearless: the fearless one is so pretty! how much was it?

i cant find either of them online :( are any of you 5 willing to sell it?

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I still need the 'Silver Bows Headband' and the 'FEARLESS Tour Headpiece Headband'.

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I really really want those cat ear headbands from her 22 music video!!
    forever and always❤️

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I want one of those bow headbands!!

TheLuckySwiftie13/LikeAPerfectRhyme/Mint

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:07 AM

fearlessinred13 wrote:
    wjlee1978, nomadsgirl4ever, and mcfearless: the fearless one is so pretty! how much was it?

i cant find either of them online :( are any of you 5 willing to sell it?

It was expensive. I got it from the Aussie store and it's no longer in stock there so there's no way I'm willing to sell it. I hope you manage to find it soon though.

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I finally was able to buy the 'FEARLESS Tour Headpiece Headband' yesterday as I saw that it was on sale for 50% off in the U.S. Online Store (it's currently $75 and it used to be $150)! I had been wanting it and dreaming about it for years and now I finally will have it soon as my order was shipped today!

Now I just need the 'Silver Bows Headband' out of all of the headbands that Taylor has sold on the U.S. Online Store.

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I have the Silver Bows headband and the Fearless Tour Piece :) I can't post pictures now though, unfortunately :p
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I was just looking around on the U.S. Online Store and then I went into the 'Headbands-Hats' part of the 'Jewelry & Accessories' section and I was playing around with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' and the number of them in stock on the U.S. Online Store and when I was in the checkout trying different numbers and updating the cart, I figured out that there are 25 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left in stock (I actually just re-checked for a second time and it said that there is 25 in stock and I checked a few minutes ago and it said that were 9 in stock, and I also checked a few hours ago there used to be 14 in stock, so I'm not completely sure how many are left...). I also looked at a few of the other Online Stores, and the U.K. Online Store has 1 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left (I think there's only 1 left as it wasn't letting me add anymore to the cart and it was saying "Sorry, only 1 items of 'Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition*'.") and the Canadian Online Store has 6 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left. I'm not sure about the Australian Online Store because I looked around on it and I couldn't find the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'.

So I'm guessing that there's possibly 32 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left of the possible 200 that were produced in the Online Stores.

I'm not completely sure if I believe that only 200 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's were produced since they have been in a few of the different Online Stores and they've been kind of passed around in the Online Stores over the years. So I'm very happy that I finally got to order one of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's for myself last week and it's cool to think that I'll have an item in which possibly only 200 of them were made.

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I was just looking around on the U.S. Online Store and then I went into the 'Headbands-Hats' part of the 'Jewelry & Accessories' section and I was playing around with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' and the number of them in stock on the U.S. Online Store and when I was in the checkout trying different numbers and updating the cart, I figured out that there are 25 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left in stock (I actually just re-checked for a second time and it said that there is 25 in stock and I checked a few minutes ago and it said that were 9 in stock, and I also checked a few hours ago there used to be 14 in stock, so I'm not completely sure how many are left...). I also looked at a few of the other Online Stores, and the U.K. Online Store has 1 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left (I think there's only 1 left as it wasn't letting me add anymore to the cart and it was saying "Sorry, only 1 items of 'Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition*'.") and the Canadian Online Store has 6 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left. I'm not sure about the Australian Online Store because I looked around on it and I couldn't find the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'.

So I'm guessing that there's possibly 32 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left of the possible 200 that were produced in the Online Stores.

I'm not completely sure if I believe that only 200 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's were produced since they have been in a few of the different Online Stores and they've been kind of passed around in the Online Stores over the years. So I'm very happy that I finally got to order one of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's for myself last week and it's cool to think that I'll have an item in which possibly only 200 of them were made.

Maybe the "Only 1 items" means you're only allowed to buy one? (To avoid scammers buying loads of them at once and resell them for a lot more?)

It says there are only 200 made (apart from the ones Taylor wore and gave away each night). So I'm pretty sure it's just 200, otherwise they wouldn't say so ;).

But, Callie! I know you've wanted one for a long time, and I'm so happy for you that you'll finally get one! :D

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM

O, and I also found a picture of mine. Maybe I've already posted it somewhere on TC, but I don't know.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.