Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ban.Do Headbands!

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Post your Ban.do Headbands below!

Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ban.Do Headbands!

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I really really want those cat ear headbands from her 22 music video!!
    forever and always❤️

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I want one of those bow headbands!!

TheLuckySwiftie13/LikeAPerfectRhyme/Mint

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:07 AM

fearlessinred13 wrote:
    wjlee1978, nomadsgirl4ever, and mcfearless: the fearless one is so pretty! how much was it?

i cant find either of them online :( are any of you 5 willing to sell it?

It was expensive. I got it from the Aussie store and it's no longer in stock there so there's no way I'm willing to sell it. I hope you manage to find it soon though.

Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I finally was able to buy the 'FEARLESS Tour Headpiece Headband' yesterday as I saw that it was on sale for 50% off in the U.S. Online Store (it's currently $75 and it used to be $150)! I had been wanting it and dreaming about it for years and now I finally will have it soon as my order was shipped today!

Now I just need the 'Silver Bows Headband' out of all of the headbands that Taylor has sold on the U.S. Online Store.

Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I have the Silver Bows headband and the Fearless Tour Piece :) I can't post pictures now though, unfortunately :p
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I was just looking around on the U.S. Online Store and then I went into the 'Headbands-Hats' part of the 'Jewelry & Accessories' section and I was playing around with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' and the number of them in stock on the U.S. Online Store and when I was in the checkout trying different numbers and updating the cart, I figured out that there are 25 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left in stock (I actually just re-checked for a second time and it said that there is 25 in stock and I checked a few minutes ago and it said that were 9 in stock, and I also checked a few hours ago there used to be 14 in stock, so I'm not completely sure how many are left...). I also looked at a few of the other Online Stores, and the U.K. Online Store has 1 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left (I think there's only 1 left as it wasn't letting me add anymore to the cart and it was saying "Sorry, only 1 items of 'Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition*'.") and the Canadian Online Store has 6 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left. I'm not sure about the Australian Online Store because I looked around on it and I couldn't find the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'.

So I'm guessing that there's possibly 32 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left of the possible 200 that were produced in the Online Stores.

To be honest, I'm not completely sure if I believe that only 200 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's were produced since they have been in a few of the different Online Stores and they've been kind of passed around in the Online Stores over the years...But I'm very happy that I finally got to order one of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's for myself last week and it's cool to think that I'll have an item in which possibly only 200 of them were made.

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I was just looking around on the U.S. Online Store and then I went into the 'Headbands-Hats' part of the 'Jewelry & Accessories' section and I was playing around with the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' and the number of them in stock on the U.S. Online Store and when I was in the checkout trying different numbers and updating the cart, I figured out that there are 25 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left in stock (I actually just re-checked for a second time and it said that there is 25 in stock and I checked a few minutes ago and it said that were 9 in stock, and I also checked a few hours ago there used to be 14 in stock, so I'm not completely sure how many are left...). I also looked at a few of the other Online Stores, and the U.K. Online Store has 1 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' left (I think there's only 1 left as it wasn't letting me add anymore to the cart and it was saying "Sorry, only 1 items of 'Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition*'.") and the Canadian Online Store has 6 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left. I'm not sure about the Australian Online Store because I looked around on it and I couldn't find the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'.

So I'm guessing that there's possibly 32 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's left of the possible 200 that were produced in the Online Stores.

I'm not completely sure if I believe that only 200 of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's were produced since they have been in a few of the different Online Stores and they've been kind of passed around in the Online Stores over the years. So I'm very happy that I finally got to order one of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's for myself last week and it's cool to think that I'll have an item in which possibly only 200 of them were made.

Maybe the "Only 1 items" means you're only allowed to buy one? (To avoid scammers buying loads of them at once and resell them for a lot more?)

It says there are only 200 made (apart from the ones Taylor wore and gave away each night). So I'm pretty sure it's just 200, otherwise they wouldn't say so ;).

But, Callie! I know you've wanted one for a long time, and I'm so happy for you that you'll finally get one! :D

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM

O, and I also found a picture of mine. Maybe I've already posted it somewhere on TC, but I don't know.

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:21 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    Maybe the "Only 1 items" means you're only allowed to buy one? (To avoid scammers buying loads of them at once and resell them for a lot more?)

It says there are only 200 made (apart from the ones Taylor wore and gave away each night). So I'm pretty sure it's just 200, otherwise they wouldn't say so. ;)

But, Callie! I know you've wanted one for a long time, and I'm so happy for you that you'll finally get one! :D

Yes that's what I was maybe thinking that you can only buy one of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's at once, but that's a little weird that you can only buy one of them at once because it should maybe be that you can only buy 2 or 3 at once in my opinion. I guess that scammers could maybe try to buy a lot of them and sell them for more than it's original price, but it seems that the Online Store(s) haven't had trouble with that because there are still some of them left in stock after 3-4 years when they were first released and sold.

Yeah I was a little bit questioning of the whole "Only 200 Produced" thing but I guess they wouldn't say that if it wasn't true. I guess I'm just surprised that there are still some left after 3-4 years when they were first released and sold because I thought that they would have all been sold by now, but they are a bit pricey and not everyone can afford them and not everyone could have afforded the original price of $150. But now that it is on sale for $75 in the U.S. Online Store, they must be wanting to finally sell all of them so that there is more room for new merch. Maybe in another 3-4 years (if there are still any left), they'll be $50 or $45 or something! haha

And yes, I've been wanting and dreaming about the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' ever since it was first released and sold 3-4 years ago so I'm very happy that I'm finally getting it! Thank you very much, Corinne. That was nice of you to say. :)

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    O, and I also found a picture of mine. Maybe I've already posted it somewhere on 'TC', but I don't know.

That's a very pretty picture and I love it, Corinne! I can't wait to get my own 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'! I think my order would have arrived at my family's American address today so I hope that my dad goes down there to get it sometime soon!

I really hope that I can get the 'Silver Bows Headband' sometime soon too. It isn't in the U.S. Online Store but it is in the Canadian Online Store and I've been eyeing it for years like the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' haha. I hope that it goes on sale soon because a user sent an email asking about the 'Shake It Off' pre-sale packages being in the Canadian Online Store and they said that they would be in the Canadian Online Store last week (and they still aren't) and they also said that there will be sales on items, so I'm hoping that the 'Silver Bows Headband' goes on sale.

Once I get the 'Silver Bows Headband', I'll have all of the headbands that have been sold in the U.S. Online Store over the years! So I currently have 6/7 of the 'Ban.Do' headbands that have been sold in the U.S. Online Store.

RE: Ban.Do Headbands!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 1:27 AM

So I typed in "10" as quantity for the Fearless tour piece (in the Canadian store) and I got this message:

"Important Message We're sorry,you've requested more of Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition* than the 6 currently available or allowed. We've updated your item to contain the maximum you can purchase at this time."

So, Callie, we were both right: it's either that only X items are left, or you are only allowed to buy X items. :p

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:09 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    So I typed in "10" as quantity for the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' (in the Canadian Online Store) and I got this message:

"Important Message We're sorry,you've requested more of Headband - Fearless Tour Piece *Limited Edition* than the 6 currently available or allowed. We've updated your item to contain the maximum you can purchase at this time."

So, Callie, we were both right: it's either that only X items are left, or you are only allowed to buy X items. :P

Yes, that's what I did before with typing in 20 or so in quantity of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' in the cart area on the Canadian Online Store and it said that 6 were left or are the maximum number that you can buy. I'm still curious as to the numbers of how many have been bought over the years and of how many are left and in stock on the Online Store(s).

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'Fearless' headbands are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'Fearless' headbands are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

I wonder where that headband is now?

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 12:19 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    Yeah I agree, Callie, I'm definitely curious about how many of the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband's are left! There are none left in the Aussie store (and I do know that one from the Aussie store went missing because I never received my original order and the headband I have now was a replacement which is kinda irrelevant but whatever haha).

I wonder where that headband is now?

Yes, I wonder where it is now too. Poor headband.....

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:55 AM

But do you guys actually wear the Fearless tour headband? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia :p

Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    But do you guys actually wear the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia. :p

I don't even have my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' yet. :/ My order has been at my family's American address for almost 2 weeks and my dad still hasn't gone to get it yet.

But I won't wear it once I finally get it most likely at all. I'd look stupid trying to wear it anyways but I'd love to keep it just as a collector's item and take good care of it. I'd be too scared to wear it as well.

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 3:22 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    But do you guys actually wear the 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'? Because I don't. I just think it makes for awesome memorabilia. :p

I don't even have my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband' yet. :/ My order has been at my family's American address for almost 2 weeks and my dad still hasn't gone to get it yet.

But I won't wear it once I finally get it most likely at all. I'd look stupid trying to wear it anyways but I'd love to keep it just as a collector's item and take good care of it. I'd be too scared to wear it as well.

I've only tried it on once, but I was like: "Nope!" It just didn't stay in place.

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    I've only tried it on once, but I was like: "Nope!" It just didn't stay in place.

You'd probably need to use bobby pins or something to get it to stay on your head.

Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I finally got my order of merch from the U.S. Online Store because my dad finally went yesterday to our American address and he got my order and something(s) that he ordered as well (from some other website) and I guess I didn't get one of those notes with my 'FEARLESS Tour Headband'. :/ This upset me because I was kind of looking forward to getting that note along with my special headband. I'm sad now that I didn't get a note because it would have been cool to have since probably every other person online here has gotten one and I could have put it in a nice frame. I'm sad because I didn't get a note.....

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.