Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ban.Do Headbands!

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Post your Ban.do Headbands below!

Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ban.Do Headbands!

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I don't have them but I might buy some!

Graphics made by Ours13.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I don't have them but I might buy some!

Graphics made by Ours13.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Yeah, I don't have any either. But hopefully more will come out. Were there any pink ones?

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:33 AM

KimmyKay wrote:
    Yeah, I don't have any either. But hopefully more will come out. Were there any pink ones?

Yeah, there was (its gone now) a pink bow one.. like the yellow and green one pictured above, but pink.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:54 AM

I have the silver bows one (I like it but it but it looks weird on me... So I don't wear it) and the pink bow headband.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:33 AM

i have the white lace headband i love it so much! i dont wear it a lot but its amazing! :) :) :) :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT, THE AGENCY AND SWIFTIES!

both made by Lovelovelove :)

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:35 AM

I want the fearless one but it's a lot of money and they don't sell it anymore I think.

Graphics made by Ours13.

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I don't have any but I have several headbands I've bought at Claires and other places that looks very Taylorish. I've never seen any Ban-Do headbands anywhere I shop I don't even know where they sell them at, except the internet.
    GIFSoup

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I have all of them except for the Silver Bows and the Fearless Tour ones. I really want them though!!

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I don't have any of them :( but I really hope I can get one soon!! :) :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I don't have any...yet. :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I only have the Fearless one it is so beautiful!!

The front View

This is a picture of the inside

This is the card that come with it!!

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I am in lovelovelove with the white lace and the silver bows! I've always imagined pairing the silver bows and the why you gotta be so mean tee!
    LOVELOVELOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER!
    ~* Lily :) *~

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:23 AM

wjlee1978 wrote:

The front View

I love this one!

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM

wjlee1978 wrote:

The front View

I'm so jealous right now! I wanted that so bad but it was way expensive and I didn't have the money at the time. It is very beautiful.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Are there places still that sell the Fearless headband? I checked the ban.do website and I didn't see any of the taylor ones.

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:59 AM

wjlee1978 wrote:

The front View

That headband is GORGEOUS! I lovelovelove it.

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I don't have any! I'd love to though because I wear headbands 24/7.

The Fearless one is too beautiful!!! I'd never wear it because knowing me I'd break it, and it's just too precious! Imagine what is was like to be given one at the Fearless tour? I think I'd die! :')

Thank you Tanya!

Me!

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I only have the blue bow one. I don't wear it a lot though. Only on special occasions and it's hard to match it with any of my clothes. I realy want the Fearless one but 150$ is a lot for a headband I'll never wear. I just want o be able to have it in my hands and admire it knowing Taylor wore one exactly like this.
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:

The front View

Wow you're SO lucky!! Did you just like it, because your a guy, I can't see you wearing it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.