Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Do you wear your Taylor Swift t-shirts to school?

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I wear mine on the 13th each month :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.com/officialsarahmusic
    www.operationmeetmeganandliz.tumblr.com
    @ilovemissswift
    @meglizlove

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Yes. Like all the time.

Swift on!!!
    lovelovelove

Credits:
    Graphic: LoveLoveLove
    Button: luckythirteen

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I do!! I probably seem like such a loser to the other kids, because I practically wear one everyday. Sometimes a few days I wear ones not related to her at all.

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM

To be 100% fair I don't. I'm frightened I'll get bullied for it. In fact I KNOW they'llbe mean for it. I really hope I'll get the confidence once to wear them to school. :)

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I'm a Sophomore and yeah I wear them sometimes :)

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I do.I have only one,but this I wear very often.

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

TaylorFanM wrote:
    To be 100% fair I don't. I'm frightened I'll get bullied for it. In fact I KNOW they'llbe mean for it. I really hope I'll get the confidence once to wear them to school. :)

I'm scared of it too. My classmates (grade 8) are cool about it - don't say anything, but I'm scared for highschool (next school year)..

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Yea haha.

Graphics made by Ours13.

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I don't wear any of the shirts but I do wear the SWIFT hoodie sometimes.

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I don't really wear tshirts but I do wear my Taylor ones for gym class!
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM

i wore mine right after i got it at the concert and i wore it on her birthday :)

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I wear mine pratically every other day!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I would, but I have to wear a uniform to school. :/ but I do all the time out of school. :D

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I have school uniforms)): BUT... on out of school uniform day I'll definitely wear one!!! (and my Speak Now bracelet)

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM

i wear mine all the time!! :) i TRY to only wear one once a week! sometimes it works, sometimes i wear a Taylor shirt twice a week. And when i say week, i mean school week. haha i wear one of them on the weekend to haha :)
    ----------------------------------

Credit: Thethirteenthfan/ani:Swiftastic13
    Songbird13[/signature]

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I'm out of school I graduated years ago but if I was in school I would wear them. I wear them out everwhere else though I especially got a lot of use out of my tour hoodie this Winter. I was walking through a Wal-Mart on New Years Eve as a matter of fact, because my brother and I were looking for a specific type of beer ( I don't drink beer but he does), anways we were on our way to the beer aisle and this little girl looked at my shirt and pointed and said "mama she went to see Taylor too!" I thought it was adorable lol. It was also weird wearing my Taylor hoodie while helping him put beer on the checkout counter lol, but like I said I don't drink he does, I was just helping out. I also wore my tour hoodie to the vet back in Feb. to take my cat to get spayed, I was just sitting there in the chairs holding the cat carrier and the vet tech said "Taylor can come on back now", then she looked at the shirt and said "I was going to ask you how you got that name, now I know" lol, and no I totally didn't plan it I wore it because it was really cold and the shirt was really warm lol.

As for wearing your shirts to school I'd wear them if I wanted too, by not being yourself you're letting the bullies win, and 9X's out of 10 bullies are like annoying bugs if you ignore them they go away. I was picked on pretty horribly in middle and highschool because I'm really short like 4ft9 so I guess they saw me as an easy target, Taylor said it perfectly they always pick on the weaker man, or who they think is weaker anyway. After a while I realized that they are picking on me because something is wrong with THEM not ME so what I did, said, or wore, wouldn't matter until they fixed whatever was wrong with them then it wouldn't stop. So if I was in the same position today I would wear my Taylor shirts and be pround of them, especially if they make me happy and knowing that I had Taylor an all the positive associations that came with her music and all the positive memories those shirts give me with me, I would wear it to help get me through the day. And if anyone says anything about you guys wearing a Taylor shirt, just look them straight in the eye and say, you know it's really pathetic that you have to try to make me feel small to lift youself up, you're just a pathetic coward whose afraid to pick one someone bigger than them, and just walk away. People can only take what you're willing to give them.
    GIFSoup

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM

i live in England and we have school uniform so i cant wear them... i wear my Taylor tees a lot at the weekend and holidays and i wear my speak now bracelet on non-uniform days :) :) :) :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT, THE AGENCY AND SWIFTIES!

both made by Lovelovelove :)

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 3:38 AM

now i'm in 6th form we dont have uniform, but like you say i am too scared. walking into the common room with the horrid ones who think they are so great, i couldnt bare the sniggering
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    avata

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I wore the Hello Winter one a lot and i wear my other t-shirts in gym and to dance and soccer practice... i don't wear them to school though unless its a taylor related day
    free animated gifs

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM

longlive13 wrote:
    I wore the Hello Winter one a lot and i wear my other t-shirts in gym and to dance and soccer practice... i don't wear them to school though unless its a taylor related day
    free animated gifs

Hey Jess :) So You probably won't go back on this thread but We should wear Taylor shirts on the 13th, when everyone is doing the infinity 13 thing.... This goes for any swifties!

If you don't know what the 13th thing is... here it is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13