1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift store!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM

You know what would be cool? If they had a actual store, not online store, but a store that you could go to and shop at and it had everything Taylor Swift! Like it could have everything Taylor Swift that's on her online store on TC. That would be so cool! I would go to that store every single day! (;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forever & Always A Swiftie and Taylor stay exactly the way you are because your BEAUTIFUL & your PERFECT just the way you are ! So don't change for no one ! (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift store!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM

That's a fabulous idea!
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    ------------------------

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

thats a great idea! :) :) :) :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT, THE AGENCY AND SWIFTIES!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

i have always dreamed of one of these!
    ----------------------------------
    6.12.09 6.30.11 11.17.11

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animate

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I would die. I would just die.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I would die. I would just die.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

me too haha :) but there would proabably only be one location! oh well i would still drive there a lot haha :)
    ----------------------------------
    6.12.09 6.30.11 11.17.11

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animate

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I don't think I'd ever leave

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Yes! I've always wondered why Taylor didn't have a actual store cause she has so many fans they would definitely go! I would love a Taylor store :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:34 PM

that would be so amazing! But I'd also go broke everytime I visited it!!
    Taylor Swift is my inspiration. She is amazing in every single way. It's my goal to meet her before I die. I once won a radio thing to meet One Direction, and even though they are amazing, the don't even compare to Taylor

http://content.clearchannel.c

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I would go everyday! That store would be so cute! It would also be more convenient to go and buy her merchandise there than to order them online!

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM

That would be awesome and I'd love one, but I doubt she'll ever build one and if she did it would probably be only in Nashville.
    GIFSoup

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I've thought of this a long time ago. It would most likely be in Nashville which would suck because I live in Canada.

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I've thought of this a long time ago. It would most likely be in Nashville which would suck because I live in Canada.

same, cause I live 18 hours away from Nashville.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

same, cause I live 18 hours away from Nashville.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn and Songbird13

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I think about this all the time! if it were in nashville it wouldnt be too bad because we live eleven hours away but i go there every thanksgiving!
    stay fearless and speak now-?
    lovelovelove-H

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I wanted to go to Nashville someday anyway because that's where it all started and that's where Taylor lives, so I guess it would be okay to have one there, but it wouldn't be fair anyways. I've thought alot of times, and if we didn't live in Canada, I'd want to live in Nasvhille, because that's where the capital of Taylor Swift is!

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Put it in Nashville, I'm only 3.5 hours away give or take

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

That would be awesome!

Graphics made by Ours13.