Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Guitar Picks!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM

What is in your collection of Taylor Swift guitar picks? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Guitar Picks!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I got two Speak Now guitar picks from Grant when I met him :)

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I have the holographic set and the ones that came in the speak now tin. Plus the SN cover one.

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM

None, so far.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I have:
    -6 Holographic guitar picks (guitar pick pack)
    -12 Speak Now guitar picks (2 guitar pick tins)
    -Fearless tour guitar pick
    -6 Speak Now tour guitar picks

And I plan on buying a guitar pick from ebay from her 2006/07/08 tour (picture of her first album cover on it) sometime!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

It's not a lot, but i've got these I really want the holographic ones

- ^credit TaylorSwiftFan^ -
    - PLEASE SIGN THE DELUXE EDITION PETITION -

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I have the ones before the speak now guitar picks I'm not really sure what their called but their really cool they change pictures they might be the fearless guitar picks?

Graphics made by Ours13

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:27 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

I have the same ones as you! Do yours say Speak Now World Tour on the back of them?

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:12 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have the same ones as you! Do yours say Speak Now World Tour on the back of them?

Why yes they do

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have:

And I plan on buying a guitar pick from ebay from her 2006/07/08 tour (picture of her first album cover on it) sometime!

How did you get the gray, red, and black Speak Now tour picks? I only have the purple ones.

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

How did you get the red and black picks?

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have:

How did you get the gray, red, and black Speak Now tour picks? I only have the purple ones.

Do you mean the individual ones? Me and my mom had talked to some of the truck drivers at one of her concerts in August and 2 of them gave us a pick (the one with Taylor in a red & white shirt and the one with Taylor in a black and grey sweater). For the grey picks, I'm really excited about them! My sister was actually in Las Vegas as a vacation with her friend and they were staying at the same hotel that the ACM awards (tonight!!!) are at. They got there very early in the morning by plane on Monday and they had to leave Friday. My sister said she woke up and all of a sudden downstairs they had all sorts of stands and things about the ACMs. So she went to look around and they had Taylor's booth!! She said she had overheard someone talking and said they saw her dad so she phoned us and told us and she said she'd go find him because she didn't know where he went and she told us that she had merch there and a big stand. So my sister met Scott (Taylor's dad)! She said he was nice and he gave her these 2 grey guitar picks so of course she would give them to me.

I'm going to edit the thread I made about my sister meeting Scott and I will post some pictures soon when I edit it, so if you want to see the stand and the pictures and such, here is the link to the thread: http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet-and-greet-stories/1707501

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:

I actually got them as free gifts from the online store after they messed up my order

See this thread (:

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:45 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have:

Do you mean the individual ones? Me and my mom had talked to some of the truck drivers at one of her concerts in August and 2 of them gave us a pick (the one with Taylor in a red & white shirt and the one with Taylor in a black and grey sweater). For the grey picks, I'm really excited about them! My sister was actually in Las Vegas as a vacation with her friend and they were staying at the same hotel that the ACM awards (tonight!!!) are at. They got there very early in the morning by plane on Monday and they had to leave Friday. My sister said she woke up and all of a sudden downstairs they had all sorts of stands and things about the ACMs. So she went to look around and they had Taylor's booth!! She said she had overheard someone talking and said they saw her dad so she phoned us and told us and she said she'd go find him because she didn't know where he went and she told us that she had merch there and a big stand. So my sister met Scott (Taylor's dad)! She said he was nice and he gave her these 2 grey guitar picks so of course she would give them to me.

I'm going to edit the thread I made about my sister meeting Scott and I will post some pictures soon when I edit it, so if you want to see the stand and the pictures and such, here is the link to the thread: http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet-and-greet-stories/1707501

You talked to the truck drivers? What did they say? :) That was really nice of them to give you picks!
    Your sister is soooo lucky! I didn't know they had booths for the ACM's. Can't wait to see pics!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:

I actually got them as free gifts from the online store after they messed up my order

See this thread (:

Wow, that's some amazing service!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:56 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have:

You talked to the truck drivers? What did they say? :) That was really nice of them to give you picks!
    Your sister is soooo lucky! I didn't know they had booths for the ACM's. Can't wait to see pics!

Yes, we just kind of talked to them. The first one we talked to when they first started pulling up to the arena was really rude. I'm surprised he even gave us a pick. My mom kind of asked them about meet and greets and stuff but we can't really expect that because they aren't really associated with her, they're just hired to haul her concert things.

I'm really excited about these new picks because I have never seen them before and never knew that they made some new ones! I wonder if they were ones they made new for her Australian/New Zealand tour?

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have:

Yes, we just kind of talked to them. The first one we talked to when they first started pulling up to the arena was really rude. I'm surprised he even gave us a pick. My mom kind of asked them about meet and greets and stuff but we can't really expect that because they aren't really associated with her, they're just hired to haul her concert things.

I'm really excited about these new picks because I have never seen them before and never knew that they made some new ones! I wonder if they were ones they made new for her Australian/New Zealand tour?

Did they have like a pile of them to give to fans or did they only have one? Ugh, still can't get over how cool that is! ahaha. Did you ask for them?
    Hmm, maybe they might even be for a new tour or something? What's on the back of them?

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I have 6 holographic and 6 Speak Now with the tin. Not a lot, but enough I guess.
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I would love some of her guitar picks, but I probably would lose a lot of them.

http://taylorswift.com/users/bananahrr/blogs

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I have the tin set, the holographic ones, and a few that Mr. Swift gave me.
    The holographic ones and the tin pack one are in the tin case but I don't play with the holograph ones. The ones that Mr. Swift gave me are framed :)

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphi

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.