1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Pullover Hoodie

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

At the concert they had a grey pull over hoodie and I wanted to buy it so bad but they were all sold out. I went to look for it online but they don't sell it! :( I want them to add the hoodie to the Taylor Swift store so I can wear it next winter!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift Pullover Hoodie

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:30 AM

They looked great :)

I'm sure they will add them later on to the store, or even if they don't, you could just buy a plain hoodie and get her logo printed on it haha, would still be awesome :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 2nd, 2012 was amazing.
    lovelovelove

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I got one at the concert I went too they're awesome and so warm and cozy, at one time they did sell them in the online store, I guess maybe they sold out.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:39 AM

The hoodie isnt in the online store... but this one is:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I find it strange it isn't sold anymore online. I don't think I've ever seen one on ebay either.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I love this one :) I'm wearing it right now :P haha

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphic!

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 11:54 AM

13swiftie13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I know I got it for my birthday! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Does anyone know what the sizing is like for the hoodie? Like how small is the small?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wonderstruck on the 6th of March, 2012.

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:41 AM

SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:
    Does anyone know what the sizing is like for the hoodie? Like how small is the small?

I think they have a sizing guide in the clothing department of the online store, or at least they did. I got a small and it's a little big on me but thats how I like my hoodie's anyway. You also have to remember I'm like 4ft9 and scrawny so almost anything's big on me. You also need to see if it's adult or youth or kid's sizes that will also help you determine what size to order.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I didn't know they didn't sell this hoodie anymore.

I never looked at it too much because it was grey and I can't wear grey.

Hopefully they bring it back or you can find it somewhere.

Also the black hoodie is great if you don't have it. I have it and I love it!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:28 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:

I think they have a sizing guide in the clothing department of the online store, or at least they did. I got a small and it's a little big on me but thats how I like my hoodie's anyway. You also have to remember I'm like 4ft9 and scrawny so almost anything's big on me. You also need to see if it's adult or youth or kid's sizes that will also help you determine what size to order.
    GIFSoup

I saw the sizing guide but I was too lazy to measure myself haha! I ended up buying the adult small, and I'm tiny so it will probably end up big on me but I think the youth medium would be too small!

And they have the grey hoodie in the Australian store now! :)

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM

SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:
    SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:

GIFSoup

I saw the sizing guide but I was too lazy to measure myself haha! I ended up buying the adult small, and I'm tiny so it will probably end up big on me but I think the youth medium would be too small!

I think the adult small will fit you fine unless you're extremely husky. FYI I never measure myself either for the same reason lol.
    GIFSoup

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:
    SparksFly-Mikaela wrote:

GIFSoup

I think the adult small will fit you fine unless you're extremely husky. FYI I never measure myself either for the same reason lol.
    GIFSoup

Yeah exactly, and like you said, hoodie's are better when they are a little bigger! I would still wear it if it looked like a dress on me haha!

But really, $35 is sooo cheap for a hoodie, especially a merchandise hoodie. A normal one would cost me between $30 and $40!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:42 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    13swiftie13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I want to buy that one it looks awesome!

Graphics made by Ours13

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM

I think I have this hoodie? I have the grey one with Taylor swift written on in blue with a black outline? I think this is the one you're on about? But I cant find an image :/

Re: Taylor Swift Pullover Hoodie

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM

omg i totally agree!!!!
    Rebekah

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I'd love to have both of those hoodies!!
    And I was gonna buy the one you're talking about on the Australian store.
    But it's a Youth Medium, so it'd be way to small for me I reckon.

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM

me and my mom both bought the grey taylor swift hoodie at the speak now concert!!the writing is light blue and we paid $45.00 EACH for them!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM

13PrincessT13 wrote:
    me and my mom both bought the grey taylor swift hoodie at the speak now concert!!the writing is light blue and we paid $45.00 EACH for them!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Aw I wish I had one!
    You can buy one on the Australian store for like $10 less than what you paid, if I'm not mistaken!
    I would've bought one, but the only size option was Youth Medium.
    Wayyy too small for me! :(

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    13swiftie13 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I know! I love this hoodie too! I wear it almost every day!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I cant find that hoodie is it still available?
    ---