1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Beach Towels

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I noticed that some swifties have the Fearless Towel which looks like this:

I really think that another beach towel should come out, especially since summer is coming soon!
I would really love to have one since I don't have the Fearless one.

Anyone else?
(Really sorry if somebody already created a thread about this, I didn't see one.)

EDIT: Beach Towels ARE HERE!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Beach Towels

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Replying since it's not showing up for me? Test...
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I have the towel featured above, but I would love a speak now towel!!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:28 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I have the towel featured above, but I would love a speak now towel!!

Agreed!

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:01 AM

yeahh I would love a beach towel :) I remember the fearless one i wanted to get it but shipping was too expensive! I like how its plain like without taylors face on maybe just a speak now one with the hand heart and taylor swift logo would be nice xx

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:22 AM

I have that towel and I think a new one would be cool!

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM

YES! I would love a beach towel! I never got the Fearless one, but I would love one like that, something simple. That would be perfect for this summer.

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM

That would be cool if they had one for the Speak Now tour.. It can have the same picture as the tourbook poster!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Yes!! Great Idea, that would be amazing! :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 2nd, 2012 was amazing.
    lovelovelove

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I agree! Maybe an album cover beach towel or something, i'd love to take it to the beach with me this summer :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: T_Swizzle13 | Avatar by: Heather

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I would love to have one even though I don't go to the beach or a pool or anything like that, it would make a cool keepsake especially if it's an album cover one.

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I would love to have one even though I don't go to the beach or a pool or anything like that, it would make a cool keepsake especially if it's an album cover one.

Yeah i don't either but I use when i wash my hair. Lol I really like the towel because it's bigger than a regular size towel.

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM

An album cover towel would be sweet! Or even if it just had the Speak Now logo on it with Taylor's name, I would love anything at this point honestly.

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I've been wondering about the towels some swifties had! I'd buy one if a speak now towel came out!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I have the Fearless towel, and I would LOVE some more towels!! She should make a collection of them with a bunch of different ones! There should be ones with her 3 album covers (seperate ones), a Wonderstruck one, and maybe a bunch of different ones with different pictures of her on them, and her logo on it too.

1. Ash avatar Ash

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM

i wouldn't mind one
    ------------------------------------------

thanks jordyn!

thanks proud uk swiftie!

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM

That would be SWEET! They should make a towel for each of her albums!

So happy TC is back!
    Maybe Visit My Graphic Request Shop?

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:21 AM

A purple one with Wonderstruck in white would be really cool. Also any other album cover ones.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:50 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I have the Fearless towel, and I would LOVE some more towels!! She should make a collection of them with a bunch of different ones! There should be ones with her 3 album covers (seperate ones), a Wonderstruck one, and maybe a bunch of different ones with different pictures of her on them, and her logo on it too.

Absolutely agree with all of your ideas! They are wonderful!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^Songbird13

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:04 PM

YES!!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Yes, yes, I can see it now!
    I'd love to have one of these - especially today, it is extremely hot!
    ------------------------