1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thanks Online Store!

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:53 PM

So last week my leather Speak Now bracelet broke, so they sent me a new bracelet but also added extra gifts! Thank you!

Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Thanks Online Store!

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Aw that's literally the nicest thing ever!!

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Cool! Thats so nice of them!

Graphics made by Ours13

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM

that's so nice of them! :) I was wondering who you emailed cause i ordered some stuff off the store and they forgot to send something to me and I just wanted to email them asking if they could send it to me? Thanks :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM

wow..I had a huge mess up with a package where they left things out and know one would answer us and we had trouble because I live in Canada and we sent the package to a friend in the U.S. in plenty of time but it didn't show and then when it came it was late and missing things and just a big mess. And we had to send a blanket back because there was a big problem with the stitching in the blanket and we had to pay to ship it back and I didn't get anything for either of them.
    You're lucky! Maybe they're going to be better at customer service now instead of what I was dealing with

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM

That's awesome & too sweet!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Alice13 wrote:
    that's so nice of them! :) I was wondering who you emailed cause i ordered some stuff off the store and they forgot to send something to me and I just wanted to email them asking if they could send it to me? Thanks :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

customerservice@swiftmerch.com

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM

So what would happen if I sent them my glitchy Speak Now deluxe DVD?

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:11 PM

gracehelaina13 wrote:

They'd probably send you a new one.........and a bill for it

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" (sig under construction, stay tuned)

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Aww, that's so nice of them! :)

Made by ProudUKSwiftie

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:26 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    gracehelaina13 wrote:

They'd probably send you a new one.........and a bill for it

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" (sig under construction, stay tuned)

Really? D:

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Austenia wrote:
    wow..I had a huge mess up with a package where they left things out and know one would answer us and we had trouble because I live in Canada and we sent the package to a friend in the U.S. in plenty of time but it didn't show and then when it came it was late and missing things and just a big mess. And we had to send a blanket back because there was a big problem with the stitching in the blanket and we had to pay to ship it back and I didn't get anything for either of them.
    You're lucky! Maybe they're going to be better at customer service now instead of what I was dealing with

Omg! That's like what happened to me except they forgot my papyrus journal! I emailed them many times but no one replies. :( Did the customer service people change?

^Swiftastic13

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Aw! That is absolutely so, so sweet of them to do that! Taylor has the greatest staff in the world!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Is that a greeting card? At first it looked huge, like a laptop sticker/cover.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:21 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Is that a greeting card? At first it looked huge, like a laptop sticker/cover.

haha yeah it's a greeting card!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:10 AM

aw that is so nice of them.
    just wondering, what bracelet was it that broke? a leather one or rubber one?
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    avata

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:32 AM

They have amazing people working for Team Taylor :)
    That's really nice of them!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 7:34 AM

gracehelaina13 wrote:

It might just be your DVD player? I have a couple of DVDs that won't play right in one player but play fine in another. I don't get why that happens

Wait, didn't Speak Now come with 2 CDs? or are you talking about the Live DVD?

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM

^It's not the DVD player, it's just the CD. All my other DVDs work fine.
    And yes, it did. It came with the standard and then the 2nd one with the 6 other songs and the making of the Mine video and the Mine video.

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM

gracehelaina13 wrote:

If you bought it from the online store, they might replace it for you. Usually when DVDs don't work, though, it's because they have scratches on them or they somehow got dirty. As long as you didn't mess up the disk and it never worked to begin with, they might be willing to change it for a new one.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Alice13 wrote:
    Austenia wrote:

Omg! That's like what happened to me except they forgot my papyrus journal! I emailed them many times but no one replies. :( Did the customer service people change?

^Swiftastic13

I hope so..because it was terrible! I'm wondering..what's the difference between a bracelet braking and a blanket having to be sent back because Taylor's face was all chunky and pushed up because they stiching was all screwed up and it was unfixable? lol
    But I really hope this mean there will be better customer service.