Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Book/Magazine Collections

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Feel free to post your collection of Taylor Swift books and magazines! Once I get my room cleaned more I'll post, and I'm planning on getting some more books when we go to the U.S. and look in Barnes & Noble. I actually just ordered a bunch of magazines from ebay, and I'm really excited to get them!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Book/Magazine Collections

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I only have the red Taylor Swift book...

I don't have any magazines, but I am hoping to make the US Weekly package in the store my first :) I just have to wait until next month before I can order it (unless it shows up in the Canadian store before then).

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM

song13bird wrote:
    I only have the red Taylor Swift book...

I don't have any magazines, but I am hoping to make the US Weekly package in the store my first :) I just have to wait until next month before I can order it (unless it shows up in the Canadian store before then).

It's too bad it isn't sold in stores anymore. That's where I got mine (Shoppers Drug Mart).

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I only have a guitar chords book of her songs. Every magazine I get is like j-14 and M and stuff and I just cut it up. I don't have any explicitly about her, like the Vogue issue...but yeah, not much. xD

^By FearlessDreamer on TayCon

Also by FD :)
    [url=http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59[/url][/signature]

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM

gracehelaina13 wrote:
    I only have a guitar chords book of her songs. Every magazine I get is like j-14 and M and stuff and I just cut it up. I don't have any explicitly about her, like the Vogue issue...but yeah, not much. xD

Would you mind posting a link or picture to it please? I'd like to see which book it is.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I only have the august 2011 TeenVouge issue...

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykxnjiGaN1r86q2ro1_500.png
    /\ CREDIT TO FISHIE!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I don't have all that many magazines I juast have the copy of InStyle that you have where she's wearing the pretty yellow dress, Vogue, and an old copy of People I stole from the dentist lol. I really need to add more magazine to my collection, next time she's on the cover I'll buy it for sure! I also have the Speak Now tour book I got from the concert, and 3 of the little mini 3D concert books they gave out for free when you entered the arena and gave them your tickets. They are pretty neat actually they came with 3D glasses.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Feel free to post your collection of Taylor Swift books and magazines! Once I get my room cleaned more I'll post, and I'm planning on getting some more books when we go to the U.S. and look in Barnes & Noble. I actually just ordered a bunch of magazines from ebay, and I'm really excited to get them!

You're so lucky! I'm always looking at the magazines on ebay and wanting to get them.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Looking at the other posts reminded me that I also have the Speak Now release week book and the Fearless and Speak Now tour books!

It would be neat to know which magazines came with mini posters and pinups. There are some mini posters I might like to get and it would be helpful to know what magazines they came in.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I don't have all that many magazines I juast have the copy of InStyle that you have where she's wearing the pretty yellow dress, Vogue, and an old copy of People I stole from the dentist lol. I really need to add more magazine to my collection, next time she's on the cover I'll buy it for sure! I also have the Speak Now tour book I got from the concert, and 3 of the little mini 3D concert books they gave out for free when you entered the arena and gave them your tickets. They are pretty neat actually they came with 3D glasses.

Oh my gosh, could you post a picture please of the mini 3D concert book you are talking about? I didn't get one.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Austenia wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

You're so lucky! I'm always looking at the magazines on ebay and wanting to get them.

I know, I really wanted to get ones I hadn't gotten because I didn't really start collecting magazines until late 2009. So I really wanted the ones from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and some 2010 because I didn't get them (couldn't find them). They were all spent using my Christmas money.

I'll post pictures when I get my magazines. We sent them to our U.S. address so we will have to go to the border and get them sometime once we know they're all there.

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I only have the hardcover red Taylor book, a mini biography thing I found at Chapters, Fearless and Speak Now tour books, Taylor Swift, Fearless and Speak now music books, 2 copies of Vogue (one which I cut to use the pictures for my collage another I'm keeping), an inStyle but I kind of cut that one too so all I have is the pictures and that's it! Not a lot, but enough, I guess. I really want the Billboard magazine but I couldn't find it when it came out and the Rolling stone magazine! I might just wait for a cheap used one to pop up on eBay and buy it! :)
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wow! You have a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

That's a good collection! I still need a few of the ones you have. From your collection, I need:

-Billboard magazine
    -Shout magazine
    -Secrets of a Songwriter book
    -2 Hairstyles magazines
    -Seventeen magazine
    -InStyle magazine (gold dress one)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

tswiftfan13 wrote:
    I only have the hardcover red Taylor book, a mini biography thing I found at Chapters, Fearless and Speak Now tour books, Taylor Swift, Fearless and Speak now music books, 2 copies of Vogue (one which I cut to use the pictures for my collage another I'm keeping), an inStyle but I kind of cut that one too so all I have is the pictures and that's it! Not a lot, but enough, I guess. I really want the Billboard magazine but I couldn't find it when it came out and the Rolling stone magazine! I might just wait for a cheap used one to pop up on eBay and buy it! :)

I would say you should get one, because I really wanted one and found a cheaper one on ebay! I can't wait to get it! It will be a great item to have! :)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I Have About 10 Magazines And A Book. And US Weekly And 2 Songbooks
    Thats All

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Lisa13 wrote:
    I Have About 10 Magazines And A Book.
    Thats All

See, that's great! Don't get down about not having alot of Taylor stuff, you're a Swiftie even if you don't have much merch. We are all different in each department with Taylor's merchandise too. A member here has a really big collection of DVDs/CDs and I don't. I have a big collection of her cards, and some don't. So it's okay to be unique. :)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    gracehelaina13 wrote:

Would you mind posting a link or picture to it please? I'd like to see which book it is.

[url=http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59[/url][/signature]

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

gracehelaina13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    gracehelaina13 wrote:

Oh that one, I've seen it online. I want it someday!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    gracehelaina13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    gracehelaina13 wrote:

Oh that one, I've seen it online. I want it someday!

It's pretty awesome!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.