Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Close Up

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Meredith_Fan wrote:
    The closest I've ever been to her was being in the same country.
    "Who's Taylor Swift anyway?" -22

Me too sister :(

1 l Rose

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM

She touched my hand this year at my 'RED' Tour concert, but that's about it. And it wasn't really special at all (for me it was, but wasn't for Taylor) - Taylor probably didn't even look at me.

Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM

The closest I've ever been to her was in the same stadium, but we were hundreds of feet away from each other.

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I was about 100 feet away from her when Taylor was on the B Stage at my Red Tour show!!! I was crying so hard. I would probably die if she was closer to me

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM

She's been in my state a few times, but never actually close to me :(

^RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare

RE: Taylor Close Up

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 4:21 AM

FACE TO FACE and she was so flawless!!!!!
    Jessisfearless

Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I was in the pit for the Red Tour right up against the barrier and I touched her hand:) So I was like a foot or 2 away every time she would walk by me and 0 feet away when our hands touched

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:54 AM

The closest I've gotten is in her arms with my head on her chest and her head on my head.

I don't think it gets much closer than this.

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM

at tiff I walked into the theater and she was standing in front of me and I started crying bc I had always been in the 500's and 300's at her show. then again during tiff she showed up behind me twice ((that's when I met her eep) so maybe like 3 cm away?

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM

BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE MARCH 13TH 2012

^ TaylorHeart13 Designs

^ Ready To Fly Designs

^Ana

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 5:18 PM

simplyswiftywonderstruck13 wrote:
    On my laptop screen....not ever closer

Made by Taylor Heart 13
    Jenna you will be remembered

Made by me

Me too!

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I have lots of examples of this. Here they are in order of best first!

1) I've touched Taylor once. That was at the NEC, Birmingham, UK, March 2011.

2) She waved at me and a couple of others from about 15 - 20 feet away at the end of the night. That was the only personal acknowledgement she did that night (as far as I know)! That was at Kensington Palace, London, UK, November 2013

3) I was literally inches from her at the Speak Now concert in Nashville, USA in September 2011.

4) I was about 30 - 40 feet away from Taylor when she arrived at the back entrance to the NEC in Birmingham, UK, March 2011 (she waved)

5) I was about 40 feet away from her after the end of the concert at the NEC, Birmingham, UK, March 2011 when she appeared out of the back entrance to get to her tour bus to go to London. She was going to come and greet us but all the silly girls nearer the front created a crush and Taylor had to be taken away for safety reasons, so none of us got to see her. Even the security said that if they hadn't created a crush, we would have all got to see her.

6) I have been in the pit at 2 different concerts and have been inches from her at various points during the concert. (Speak Now, NEC, Birmingham, UK and Red, Nashville, USA 2013 )

7) I was about 20 feet away from her as she sat with Prince William during the charity even at Kensington Palace on 26th November 2013.

8) I was about a mile away when she was getting fans at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. I got there about an hour later. I missed her by about an hour or a mile (depending on how you look at it) I was told that she would have definitely met me and signed autographs and took photos, because she spent a lot of time doing that with all the fans that were there. That was September 2011. To this day I still hate to even think about that missed chance.

9) I've met other Taylor-related people if that counts!
    22nd Mar 2011 - NEC Arena, Birmingham, UK. (Speak Now)

16th Sept 2011 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, USA. (Speak Now)

20th Sept 2013 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, USA. (Red)

26th Nov 2013 - Kensington Palace, London, UK (Exclusive Performance)

Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:41 PM

when i was in pit :)
    xx

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM

taylorsbiggestfan wrote:
    When she was walking through the crowd on November 21st, 2011, I got a video of her holding my hands and telling me she loved me. Sadly, I was the one taking the video, so it's really blurry and you can only see the top half of her face.
    Here's a screen shot of the best moment of my life. It's really blurry for two reasons:
    --It's just a screen shot from a video.
    --I was kinda preoccupied with this really awesome blonde girl that was standing in front of me. ;)

Wow! That's so amazing!

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:

Made by Taylor Heart 13

Made by me

Me too!

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Haha, count me in ;)

Made by wasioutofline

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM

BreakfastAtMidnight wrote:

Made by Taylor Heart 13

Made by me

Me too!

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Haha, count me in ;)

Made by wasioutofline

now i feel good :) after all those people hugging her :P

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:44 PM

summer_swift wrote:
    BreakfastAtMidnight wrote:

Made by Taylor Heart 13

Made by me

Made by wasioutofline

now i feel good :) after all those people hugging her :P

me too every swiftie should meet her ;)

Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 1:01 AM

i was front row in the pit at the red tour (: i'm not complaining but i wish i could meet her! that would like make my life hahah (:

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I was walking around the arena, and I was near the back. My mom and I did a complete loop and we saw backstage. I saw Ed backstage and I think that I saw Taylor. I was pretty far from them though.

[URL=http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/maddiecutie

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 1:56 AM

she was right next too me but didn't touch me or hugged me because someone pushed me so she hugged that person instead and taylor didn't know I fell but if she did you know swifties she would help me.