Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Close Up

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Close enough to touch...

JUST KIDDING! Probably 300-400 feet away, 200 maybe:)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:49 PM

One person away. If it wasn't for the fact that this tall person was in front of me, I would have met Taylor. D:

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I got a hug from Taylor at the Perth Concert when she walked through the crowd

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:31 PM

When she was walking through the crowd on November 21st, 2011, I got a video of her holding my hands and telling me she loved me. Sadly, I was the one taking the video, so it's really blurry and you can only see the top half of her face.
    Here's a screen shot of the best moment of my life. It's really blurry for two reasons:
    --It's just a screen shot from a video.
    --I was kinda preoccupied with this really awesome blonde girl that was standing in front of me. ;)

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I was in the sound area during her Speak Now concert May 29. So when she came in she was literally like 2 feet away. BEST.DAY.EVER

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:56 PM

i could have met Taylor at one of her concerts but i let someone else's 2 daughters stand in front of me and meet Taylor instead. My friends called me stupid, since they say how much i carry on about her. Sucks being nice sometimes...
    Maybe next tour....

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Bubbajoe wrote:
    i could have met Taylor at one of her concerts but i let someone else's 2 daughters stand in front of me and meet Taylor instead. My friends called me stupid, since they say how much i carry on about her. Sucks being nice sometimes...
    Maybe next tour....

I love how determined you are, never never never give up your dream. These mean girls didn't let me go to the bathroom (even after Taylor sang Mean), so I walked away and off to the opposite way sort of towards the soundbooth/tree stage because I was mad, instead of standing near them where I could've been inches away from Taylor Swift when she was walking through the stage. My seat was two away from where she was walking too. I will never be able to forgive myself for that.

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Close enough to hug her.

^ Taylor and Me - 3.26.10

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM

When she walked through the crowd, my 5 friends and I all crammed near the rope because we were on the isle. Unfortanately, I was the sixth in line, so I was farthest away. But, my friend got a high-five. I was still like 4 feet away from her, which is awesome!!!
    A picture I took:

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphic!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Just a couple of feet away from her when she was being driven into Manchester M.E.N arena. I couldn't see her through the blacked out window though :(

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Just a couple of feet away from her when she was being driven into Manchester M.E.N arena. I couldn't see her through the blacked out window though :(

samething happened to me only....

okay, so we are standing outside waiting for her to come out, the security says she is inside having diner or something and can't come out, but we all waited anyway. we see a black suv come out and no taylor, but..... it is mrs. swift, she is pointing behind her and i look and it was taylor, grant and the others. the windows were blacked out, but the flashes let us see inside, taylor was so.... cute.

I am mad at myself because i didnt get floor seats.. Fearless..... i got one ticket too many just to get at this guy that was trying to cheat me. I got 3 tickets then one closer, not close enough, not floor seat. Speak Now.... didnt have money, by the time we got it, the sale had already happened and tickets were so sold out. JUST MY LUCK!!! so i never got floor tickets. the one that really peeves me off was for sure the Fearless concert, because i'm sure i would have been able to afford the 3 floor seats. i made myself sad.... : (

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM

About a metre away or so. It was when she was on her balcony, flying around during Love Story. :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM

BeFearlessandSpeakNow wrote:
    About a metre away or so. It was when she was on her balcony, flying around during Love Story. :)

What..... metre? I dont speak british, how much is that in feet? ahahahha :P
    i saw that in "Psych" only they said candian, but your spelling is totally british.

on the 'speak now' concert i was so high-up i was way!! above her flying over the crowd.

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    BeFearlessandSpeakNow wrote:

What... a metre? I dont speak british, how much is that in feet? ahahahha :P
    i saw that in "Psych" only they said candian, but your spelling is totally british.

on the 'speak now' concert i was so high-up i was way!! above her flying over the crowd.

A meter is slightly over 3 feet

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

After the Mine premiere a bunch of people were waiting to see her come to get into the car and leave and when she came out, she walked over to where everyone was waiting behind the ropes and signed for like 2 people and left but there was literally one person between us! o.O I'm still shocked/amazed/freaking out about the whole night! :)

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

This close!

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Not that close lol. like maybe 100 metres during the small stage set during the Speak now tour

ArieTSA wrote:

What... a metre? I dont speak british, how much is that in feet? ahahahha :P

This made me laugh so hard... i'm guessing you're american? :p
    Lol 'british' spelling... don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure she's canadian. :)
    And we don't speak british. We speak proper english, americans are the only people in the world that speak american english :p
    (Oh and i don't mean any of this in a bad way... if we were speaking, you'd hear the sarcasm in my voice) :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw sparks fly, 9.1O.11.

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

On the Fearless Tour about 20 feet when she walked through the crowd. On The Speak Now Tour about 10 feet when she was at the small stage. Both times I had lower bowl & if wasn't for the barricade I could have probably gotten really close to her.

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I promise that for the next Taylor concert, I WILL HAVE FLOOR SEATS!!

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I think about 30 meters and diagonal.

Hope to get it to ZERO one day.

Zoomed a bit.

Be Fearless and Speak Now

www.taylorswiftfansite.nl

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.