Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What band members did you Meet and Where?

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I've never met any band members but I'm hoping that some of the band might come out and meet fans at the Melbourne,Australia concerts .

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I met Amos and Grant in Chicago last year! It was awesome, they both were so nice. And Amos has the most contagious laugh.
    And I also met Fernando and Dom (dancers) as well :)

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I met zeroooo, next tour i will though, thats my goal! :D
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Cerulean | Avatar by: Heather

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Havent met any, but I would love to. Amos has got to a laugh riot to hang out with. Paul and Grant are such amazing guitarists, and then Caitlin..... Her fiddle playing is just beautiful. I mean, that solo she plays prior to Enchanted can just bring tears to your eyes.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

RE: What band members did you Meet and Where?

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I met Grant, Amos, and Paul in Montreal on July 14th! That was seriously the most exciting day of my life

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I met Grant, Amos, Caitlin, Claire and Amos' wife, Kara, before Taylor's concert in Belfast last year! They spent about 25 minutes with us taking photos and just talking to us! Then I met Scott Swift very briefly before Taylor's concert in London last year and Scott Borchetta after the concert!
    Now I just have to meet Taylor and my life will be pretty much complete, haha!
    -----------------------
    lovelovelove,
    -D-

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I met Caitlin in Oslo, Norway. She was fun and was joking around. I love her! And I met Grant briefly but at the same time Taylor came out behind him so I was to shocked to speak with any of them haha. I just stared at them both xD but Grant is so cool 8D

"When it`s real, you can`t walk away."
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best day of my life

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I met grant, taylor, amos, paul, liz and andrea. At the tparty in Belgium on march 6th 2011

- In the real world, if you have something about yourself that's different, you're lucky. It's not a curse. -

- 03/06/2011

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I met Amos, Grant and Daniel in Vancouver, BC Amos is a riot, but Grant and Daniel are really nice and cool too..
    And i met those 3 again in NY with the addition of Amos' wife Kara, she really nice too.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Only Al, but I saw the whole Agency run in during soundcheck and they waved at me :)
    ------------------------

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I didn't meet them, but it was so awesome when we were standing at the fence and we saw all of the band walk into the bottom part of the venue!! It was so cool!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I met Paul, David, Daniel, Al, (with pictures) and Amos waved to me from far away. And saw Liz, but didn't personally meet her or get a picture. I have pictures, but due to privacy concerns, I'm not actually putting them up, I had them up before.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I have met Amos that was during the 13 hr meet and greet. He is really nice!!!!!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I waved to the agency as they walked in but only one came up to chat with us. We think that he was a dancer but i never got a picture with him which I'm regretting right about now...
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I met Grant at my concert out in the bus lot. He took pictures, gave out picks, signed autographs and even called friends till everyone was happy. He's a great guy and it was one of my favorite things to happen that day!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:22 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I didn't meet them, but it was so awesome when we were standing at the fence and we saw all of the band walk into the bottom part of the venue!! It was so cool!

That's cool!!!

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I met Amos outside of Gillette Stadium! :)
    He tweeted about it too! :D
    @amosjheller
    'twas lovely to meet the diehards out behind the stadium! this show tonight is going to be awesome #spoileralert

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphic!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I met Grant and Paul outside my first concert. They have the coolest signatures:
    Grant:

Paul:

Grant gave me a guitar pick:

(These are all my photos)

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

That's super cool!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I was waiting outside the arena on 10.11.11 in Louisville KY. We were standing right by the sidewalk out front and out of no where comes Amos almost sprinting. I was like 1 ft away from him & said Oh my gosh your Amos!! He laughed & I asked for a picture but he apologized and said he was running late for sound check so he couldn't. I nearly cried just cause I talked to him for like 20 secs haha.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.