Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

11-21-11: Hugging Taylor at MSG

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My first post!

I wanted to post my story of how I got a hug from Taylor and I also hope to get a little help from you guys if possible.

I went to 5 of the Speak Now concerts, 3 in Newark and the last 2 shows in NYC. All were amazing!

These are the shirts me and 5 of my friends wore to the July 20th show:
Front:

Back:

July 24th show I had aisle seats on the floor, 10 rows back from the stage. On her way back from the stage Taylor actually grabbed out and touched my hand. I freaked out. Cried. Everything!

That's my hand still touching hers on the bottom left as she was walking away.
I thought that was the best I could ever hope to get! Boy, was I wrong.

When new tickets were released for the 11/21 show I went on ticketmaster and was lucky enough to grab a single floor seat which I later found out at MSG was an aisle seat. Days before, thinking it was a possibility it might be aisle, I had made a little sign that read "HUG?" It was the 3 letters printed on regular paper and I just taped them together.

So the day arrives and for the first time ever I go alone to a concert. Different experience but definitely exciting.
Cut to the chase: They start roping off the floor sections as Taylor makes her way to the back. I am on the right side when facing the stage. I start freaking out cause she's going to be within a few feet of me again. So she starts to make her way back during "You Belong With Me" so I take out my phone and start recording with one hand and holding the sign with my left. She's getting closer, closer, closer.... She's about 10-15 feet away so I decide to stick the sign out into the aisle. 5ft... 4ft... she turns from facing the 100s section to section C, I see her eyes look down at my sign, her smile, and then she walks straight. over. to. ME! OMG! Her arms are out wide open, mine do the same, huge hug! I tell her I love her and thank her and she's smiling from ear to ear! And then the hug is over and i'm crying... Crying, shaking, jumping up and down. Freaking out!
Best. Night. Ever!

I go on youtube a couple days later and find this video showing the hug:

At 3:49-3:50 you see my "HUG?" sign and arms and she walks straight to me.. Then me jumping up and down right after.
There was another video someone had posted up of them recording the big screens during her walk back to the stage that showed a better angle but that video has been removed from youtube since the user was banned for whatever reason. -_-

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone that was at the 11/21 concert had a video of the screen during her walk through or any pictures/videos of the actual hug if they were seated around me. I was in section C, row 17.
Please let me know if you do! The video I recorded on my phone showed nothing since my arms/hands were all over the place. :(

Thanks for reading!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 11-21-11: Hugging Taylor at MSG

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:26 AM

That's so cool! I love the shirts you made. I also found a video of me hugging Taylor on youtube. :)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:54 AM

thats so sweet :)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM

thats so cool! i watched the video and i think i found you :)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

So cool!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits: Signatures:

RE: 11-21-11: Hugging Taylor at MSG

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I GOT INVITED TO T-PARTY 11/12 AHH! Best night of my life!!! She was soo sweet and beautiful

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:39 AM

I"m so jealous on all who already meet Taylor!
    Because I so hope to meet her!!!

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM

OMG you are SO LUCKY.
    I admire your dedication.
    But sorry i was at Sydney 2012 :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Be my friend? Add me anytime you like?
    She missed my tanned skin and sweet smile...:(

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM

COOL!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be Fearless And Speak Now

RE: Re: 11-21-11: Hugging Taylor at MSG

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Tswift wrote:
    So cool!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits: Signatures:

AMAZING NAME?
    Are you like, one of the originals?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Be my friend? Add me anytime you like?
    She missed my tanned skin and sweet smile...:(

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Ahh that's so amazing! Congrats!!
    Love the shirts too! :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 2nd, 2012 was amazing.
    lovelovelove

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:21 AM

aw so happy 4 u! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was FEARLESS 06/02/10 and I took my chance to SPEAK NOW 10/03/12
    Avatar and signature made by Ours13

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:52 AM

your shirts are really cute!

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 6:55 AM

That's such a sweet story, I love your shirts!

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM

AWW! I love this! Congrats! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM

That's so awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :)
    "Being Fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway"

Long Live Taylor Swift!

[url=http://blingee.com/blingee/get_c]http://blingee.com/blingee/get_c[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I want to have one of those shirts ^_^ Thats so cool
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I love those shirts! Your so lucky, that's a memory to last a lifetime!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

That is so AWESOME! I love the shirts you had made :) I hope you're able to find another video of that, its so cool for people to see themselves getting a hug from Taylor on youtube :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

So cool :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM

jealous!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.