Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TPARTY 9/6!

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

This is my tparty story from the Portland show! :)

So let me just start off by saying that I have dreamed of getting tparty for 2 years now. It has been a big goal of mine. I have read every story, looked at every photo, and thought of as many ways as I could to get in. I never thought i'd actually be lucky enough to do it, but I thought as long as I tried my best i'd be okay. So, with that said, this is MY tparty story! :)

So, I woke up around 11 (night owl) haha, and got ready to go to the Rose Garden. My sister and I wanted to go early to win m&g passes, so my mom dropped us off around 3 and she went back home. Well, we got there and found out you had to be 18 to enter them. I was pretty sad. I knew whoever won them probably wouldn't be as excited as I would be, and that always sucks. Ha. So we basically got there for no reason early, we wandered around for a while but there was no reason to get there early. So the doors opened at 5:30, we were first in line at our door. We rushed through because our sign was shaped as a heart and it was a little bigger than it was supposed to be. Luckily, we got down to our seats without a problem. The lady working our door was pretty chill! So we were sitting there and around 6-6:30 this giant line forms right infront of us. We put two of our posters out on the rail because we were the first row in the 100's section. This lady in line was like "oh these are cute!" and took pictures of them (not knowing they were ours) :).. that made me happy! So we asked her what they were in line for and she was like "meet and greets!" and i was like "for taylor?!" and she was like "yup!! i work for radio so i get passes." i was prettty sad seeing all of these people walk in knowing they were going to meet my idol. There was nothing I could do about it so I tried not to focus on it, but I did tweet something like "watching the m&g line for taylor go in.. how depressing." hahaha. I decided to go get some food before it stated, and while I was walking around a lot of people were commenting on my outfit (we were dressed like superheros). That also made me excited!!

CONCERT STARTS:

Josh Kelley came on, then during NTB we started putting our glowsticks together. We didnt want them to run out of glowiness.. (is that a word?).. so we started putting them together as they were singing. My sister accidently dropped some of the ends that held them together, so she came up with the idea of taping some to her shirt. I was like oh thats a really good idea!! So I did that too. Between the two of us we had around 55 glowsticks. We were all tswift ready! I went to meet with my parents because they had just gotten there, and they wished me good luck getting into the tparty! :)

TAYLOR COMES ON:

When I got back from meeting with my parents, I noticed that Abigail had come out! There was a huge line forming to meet her (I couldn't because I wasn't on the floor) but I still thought it was really cool to see her in person!! The lights dimmed, the crowd starts screaming (we really were a loud crowd!) and Sparks Fly starts to play. My sister had the light up poster and we were both jumping, screaming along to every word, and really just having the time of our lives! I kept looking down at the soundbooth and I saw two girls pointing at us.. I knew it was a good sign. I was really hot and sweaty from just that song but I knew I had to keep going! Every person that walked by I kept thinking "maybe that's the tparty person?" haha. I wasn't expecting it, but I wanted it SO bad. So in the middle of the Mine (2nd song), This blonde haired lady with an envelope comes up and says "how many people are in your group?" at this point I was freaking out. Something good was about to happen. I said "well, it's me and my sister but my parents are here too, they're in a different section though." she said "so 4 then?" I said "yes!" Then she goes "have you ever met taylor?" i'm hysterically crying by this point. My sister and I both scream "NOOOO!!!!" she laughed and said "do you know what the tparty room is?" of course were like "YESSSS OH MY GOD!!!!!" she then says something like "well you guys are invited to meet taylor after the show! were going to meet in section 114, which i think is the one you're already in" i said "yes it is!!!" and hugged her. I said "thank you so much!!!!" and she was like "you're welcome! keep dancing okay?" So i of course said I would & that was that. I texted a few people including my mom. I texted her I got in and she goes "OMG - ARE YOU KIDDING?" hahah. I think we were all in shock. It was an amazing and perfect night. I had worked so hard and dreamed about it for so long.. and it happened. Fast forward to YBWM, Taylor walks by and touches our hands, then grabs my sisters and says "I love your outfits!!" and keeps going. It made our night. The whole concert was amazing, and during every song I kept thinking "I get to meet this amazing person after the show". It's such a cool feeling. During Love Story we decided to go to the top of our section since we were the very first row because we wanted to get to the bathroom to see how we looked & go to the bathroom before we met her. My sister left the bathroom before I did & when I came back down my parents and everyone else that got invited to the tparty was there. There were also a lot of people that weren't invited that tried to sneak in, but she told us to all put our wrists in the air to see our bracelets and everyone that didn't have one had to leave. They're pretty strict about it.

TPARTYYYYY!!!!!

Lauren explained all of the rules, & we headed backstage! I had never been backstage for anything before so it was a whole new thing for me. It was incredible when we got to the tparty area. Outside were displays of her dresses that she'd worn before & the big curtain that said "tparty" :) we got in and... let me just say, it's even better than it looks in the pictures. To be in it is a whole new experience. It was smaller than I imagined it.. there was pizza and cookies and brownies and pop! haha. You couldn't take pictures after Taylor came in so we took as many as we possibly could! Here's a few :)

So then Lauren says Taylor's coming and to stay where we are.. She told us to start chanting "taylor, taylor, taylor" so we did & she came in and everybody cheered! Grant also walked in with her. While they were visiting with other groups (there were 3 or 4 other groups, about 20 total) we asked Abigail for a picture. She's shorter than I thought she was! She said sorry because she didn't have shoes on, but I didn't care! hah. Then Grant came over and he was like "hey guys! are you from around here?" and we said yes but we went to an LA show & he was like "really?! thats awesome!!" he was really friendly. I noticed he was holding wonderstruck so I blurted out "wonderstruck!!" he was like "oh yeah, here!" and handed me the bottle & let me spray it on myself! Let me just say.. it smells AMAZINGGGGG.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TPARTY 9/6!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

OMG!!!must have been super fun!! Want to meet her!!! How were u dancing? Like wild dancers, great dancers, or hands in the air and jumping and random dancers? Want to know to get someone with passes attention!!
    -Forever And Always A SWIFTIE 13

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/eseerpbcup/03f81b04c70c7d8fe42e390c994293e7.jpg

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

whiteehorse13 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Read your story, cried. Saw the pictures, cried some more.. THAT IS SO EXCITING FOR YOU!! I hope she does tparty again this year so I can try getting in! (Even though it'll be near impossible because I have nose bleed seats)

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

oh my goshhhh you cried?! that is adorable. haha thank you so much! and you can totally get in girl!! just bright lots of glowsticks :)

Ok, after I read whiteehorse13's comment I went online and searched "glow sticks"

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/eseerpbcup/03f81b04c70c7d8fe42e390c994293e7.jpg

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Swifties Rule 13 wrote:
    whiteehorse13 wrote:
    MadeofStarlight97 wrote:
    Read your story, cried. Saw the pictures, cried some more.. THAT IS SO EXCITING FOR YOU!! I hope she does tparty again this year so I can try getting in! (Even though it'll be near impossible because I have nose bleed seats)

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

oh my goshhhh you cried?! that is adorable. haha thank you so much! and you can totally get in girl!! just bright lots of glowsticks :)

Ok, after I read whiteehorse13's comment I went online and searched "glow sticks"

http://www.glowwithus.com/1000_glow_sticks.htm

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM

This is so so cool.. I need ideas on how to get my daughter in there. She is 8 and LOVES Taylor and this is her very first concert on April 26th. We are SO SO high up and plan on going very early and make it a whole day thing... Any idea feel free to email me or message me. I want to get her a shirt made of being first concert. Thanks and CONGRATS on meeting her. I was crying when reading it lol hoping my daughter can have a good day like this

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

that is crazy!!!!!!!!! i am soo happy for you. i have tried to get into t party so many times. hopefully this year will work!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Swifties Rule 13 wrote:
    OMG!!!must have been super fun!! Want to meet her!!! How were u dancing? Like wild dancers, great dancers, or hands in the air and jumping and random dancers? Want to know to get someone with passes attention!!

haha we just kinda jumped up and down and help up our poster and sang along! we just wanted them to notice us!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:16 PM

tayloralisonforever wrote:
    that is crazy!!!!!!!!! i am soo happy for you. i have tried to get into t party so many times. hopefully this year will work!!!! congratulations!!!!!!!

awe thank you so much! and good luck getting in!!! :)

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Missa3852 wrote:
    This is so so cool.. I need ideas on how to get my daughter in there. She is 8 and LOVES Taylor and this is her very first concert on April 26th. We are SO SO high up and plan on going very early and make it a whole day thing... Any idea feel free to email me or message me. I want to get her a shirt made of being first concert. Thanks and CONGRATS on meeting her. I was crying when reading it lol hoping my daughter can have a good day like this

this is adorable haha i will message you and try to help you out with some ideas! :)

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Wow! What an amazing story :) I hope that's me someday. Have you got any tips?
    14/3/2012

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM

love love love13 wrote:
    Wow! What an amazing story :) I hope that's me someday. Have you got any tips?
    14/3/2012

thank you! :) my biggest tip is to dance & light up with lots of glowsticks!! good luck!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

awesomee! and congrats!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Awesome!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Made my kerri.

Made

RE: TPARTY 9/6!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

That's such a great story! Congrats! :)

Check out My Music Blog

I got to Speak Now, 9.10/11.11.

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Thank you guys!!! :)

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Wow, that's amazing!!! Congrats on meeting her! :)

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM

That's awesome!!

[url=http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/OnlyUs]http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/OnlyUs[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM

WOW! That's a great story!! Congrats
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

How did you make your sign with the lights in your pictures?! it's amazing

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

FearlessAbbie13 wrote:
    How did you make your sign with the lights in your pictures?! it's amazing

thank you! we cut out the heart shape, wrote speak now, and then put glitter all over it! it wasn't really hard!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.