Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 3:48 AM

I've had many dreams of meeting Taylor (Meet her would literally be a dream come true haha) But theres only 3 I can remember

1. I was a cafe and in the cafe was this one girl that I knew in like 4th grade which was weird but to make the dream even weirder I saw Taylor! The thing I thought was weird is I had this dream like last year and the way Taylor looked in my dream is looked like how she did back in 2008

2. I was at the Red tour and I had pit tickets, and there was an intermission so Taylor was walking across the venue because like no one was there for some reason and I went up to her and talked to her and asked for an autograph, the thing that so so weird is that Taylor was black and had black hair in this dream.

3. This is the only somewhat normal one, in this one I actually met her twice, the first time I cant really remember much of it but I remember her sighing something of mine but I never got a picture with her and I really wanted one, So the dream changed and I was at some fancy restaurant and I heard news that Taylor was in the Micheal's craft store that was in the same area as the restaurant so I ran out of the restaurant and there was a hoard of teenage girls running into Micheal's and I ran into Micheal's and I met her again and finally got the picture I wanted.

I know I've had more Taylor dreams than this but these are the only ones I remember!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:26 AM

I had a dream that Taylor was singing live in a shopping centre and I just casually walked in and heard her but then it turned into more of a nightmare because I could hear her, but I couldn't see her so I was frantically running around trying to find her and then I saw her just as she stopped singing but she went straight through a door that was behind her so I didn't get to say anything to her :(

I had another one and the only thing I remember was that I met her and hugged her so hard, I swear I actually felt the hug and then I whispered thank you into her ear and when she pulled away she smiled at me and then I woke up. It felt so real, I just wish it could happen… dream impossible things...

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM

One time I had this really random dream about meeting Taylor. My mom and I were in the car and we driving around and all of a sudden I saw Taylor on the sidewalk talking on the phone. I guess I asked my mom to stop the car but next thing I know, I'm standing next to Taylor and she brought in this alley and went through a back door into this huge room that was like one giant party... and then I woke up.

But yeah. That's that.

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM

There's this Taylor dream that I once had that started off pretty weird. (i'll summarize some parts since they don't deal with taylor lol)

it started with me being at school and my row at an assembly was chosen to do a dance for mcfly (my favorite band) and I was nervous because I didn't know how to dance so after rehearsing, I went home where my crush was. We were sitting on my bed and talking and my friend was there (who also had a crush on him) and we were talking. Then I went to the bathroom where my hamster fell from the shower and its guts and blood spattered everywhere... then I go back and me and my crush walk around (outside) and when I go back in Taylor is in my kitchen with her guitar (apparently there was a talent show). It was my turn to perform and I had to play guitar with her but I didn't know how so I was nervous and strumming random things. then I woke up. (this was in highschool)

I had another recent dream like 2 weeks ago about Taylor. But it was a dream within a dream :O
    So in my dream, I went to sleep and dreamt that Taylor replied to me on instagram and that I got to meet her in person. So when I wake up (in my dream) I tell me my mom about my dream and in that instant, Taylor swift shows up on my porch. I start crying and telling my mom "see! she did come! omg she's so nice!" and I hugged her and she met my family. And I took a picture with her. So then she was sitting in my living room and she was crying. My older sister thought it be funny if she took a picture of Taylor Swift crying so she did and Taylor was upset so I told Taylor "don't worry, we can take a funny picture of her and i'll send it to you" (it was a plan so I can get Taylors number and continue to talk to her) so I did and for some reason my sister came out hilarious and I showed it to Taylor and she's like "awesome! send it to me through snapchat" and she gave me her snap chat username and I was so happy because I had Taylor on snapchat lol

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Wow I didn't know there was a thread for this! Taylor was in my dream last night and the night before :)

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM

So I have some seriously bizarre dreams, and my Taylor dreams are way up there on the list of weird dreams. :P

The first one:
    When it took place (in real life)- January or February this year, 2014
    I was in a huge movie theater with lots of corridors. There was no specific movie I was seeing, but when I got in the room, the movie screen was advertising a new Taylor single. I remember that dream being bizarre, but for reasons beyond that. Taylor kept popping up, but mostly just advertising the single. I was very disappointed when I woke up, seeing as how there is and was new single, yet.

Dream #2:
    When I had it- Last night
    This one was much weirder. So there was this place, kinda like a boarding school, I guess, where I attended. I knew no one there, until Taylor came and preformed for us. Then there was a terrorist threat, or something and the performance went inside, and then it was done, and then more weird stuff happened, but nothing to do with Taylor.

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I had this dream where Taylor watched after my band class! I was so sad when I woke up!

(Credit to Street Lights)

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

A State of Newfound Grace wrote:
    So I have some seriously bizarre dreams, and my Taylor dreams are way up there on the list of weird dreams. :P

The first one:
    When it took place (in real life)- January or February this year, 2014
    I was in a huge movie theater with lots of corridors. There was no specific movie I was seeing, but when I got in the room, the movie screen was advertising a new Taylor single. I remember that dream being bizarre, but for reasons beyond that. Taylor kept popping up, but mostly just advertising the single. I was very disappointed when I woke up, seeing as how there is and was new single, yet.

Dream #2:
    When I had it- Last night
    This one was much weirder. So there was this place, kinda like a boarding school, I guess, where I attended. I knew no one there, until Taylor came and preformed for us. Then there was a terrorist threat, or something and the performance went inside, and then it was done, and then more weird stuff happened, but nothing to do with Taylor.

a new single would be lovely

[URL=http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/tswiftieforever13/media/ta

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:10 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    Kev wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I could only run really slowly and then my alarm went off. It was a very annoying dream.

I Can't Run Fast In My Dream Nither It's Like Trying To Run Underwater.....

I read somewhere that it has something to do with the duvet and you can't move your legs?
    It's really weird..

You mean like a duvet cover? That's odd?
    Check out my songwriting contest!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3015743?h=l#post_40443353

Want something to do? Go to:
    http://www.noteflight.com/

Thank You

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 5:14 AM

I once dreamt that Taylor was performing at a festival in the UK and there was this massive tent that only I was waiting outside, but the entrance was blocked with those fence things and I was waiting there and Taylor came out and gave me a hug as she was leaning over the metal barrier and it was amazing
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2r2ry53.png
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2409333/page/1?r=21116303#post_21116303

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 6:23 AM

My dream is too meet Taylor
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:46 PM

swiftismyidol wrote:
    There's this Taylor dream that I once had that started off pretty weird. (i'll summarize some parts since they don't deal with taylor lol)

it started with me being at school and my row at an assembly was chosen to do a dance for mcfly (my favorite band) and I was nervous because I didn't know how to dance so after rehearsing, I went home where my crush was. We were sitting on my bed and talking and my friend was there (who also had a crush on him) and we were talking. Then I went to the bathroom where my hamster fell from the shower and its guts and blood spattered everywhere... then I go back and me and my crush walk around (outside) and when I go back in Taylor is in my kitchen with her guitar (apparently there was a talent show). It was my turn to perform and I had to play guitar with her but I didn't know how so I was nervous and strumming random things. then I woke up. (this was in highschool)

I had another recent dream like 2 weeks ago about Taylor. But it was a dream within a dream :O
    So in my dream, I went to sleep and dreamt that Taylor replied to me on instagram and that I got to meet her in person. So when I wake up (in my dream) I tell me my mom about my dream and in that instant, Taylor swift shows up on my porch. I start crying and telling my mom "see! she did come! omg she's so nice!" and I hugged her and she met my family. And I took a picture with her. So then she was sitting in my living room and she was crying. My older sister thought it be funny if she took a picture of Taylor Swift crying so she did and Taylor was upset so I told Taylor "don't worry, we can take a funny picture of her and i'll send it to you" (it was a plan so I can get Taylors number and continue to talk to her) so I did and for some reason my sister came out hilarious and I showed it to Taylor and she's like "awesome! send it to me through snapchat" and she gave me her snap chat username and I was so happy because I had Taylor on snapchat lol

The 2nd dream... i had a dream like that! She was in my living room and we talked a lot and i showed all my house to her, and then i woke up... I think wake up while we're dreaming about Taylor is the worst part, because on dreams, everything looks so real so, we don't wanna wake up :)

RE: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I had a dream about Taylor last night. I was the 'hero'. I was in New York and I somehow came across Tay in the street. There was this person giving her hassle and her bodyguards were nowhere near her so I went over and saved the day kind of thing. You know, told the guy leave her alone and that. Tay was like thank you so much, you know how she is when she's so grateful of something. After a hug and a autograph she rewarded me by buying me dinner! And then I woke up! Haha
    SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Had one of almost meeting her recently!

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I had a dream the other night that I was at 6 flags and Taylor was there for some show about celebrities working different jobs for a day, so she was controlling the rollercoaster I was on! After I got off the ride I ran up to her asking if we could take a picture and she was like "of course, of course!" so I was about to ask someone if they would take a picture for me and I was like "wait, should we take a selfie instead?" and she got all excited and said yes then took my phone to take it haha. It was strange, but nice.

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM

On Tuesday night I had a dream where me and my sister had won a competition to meet Taylor and hang out at her house for a couple of days. It was weird because the house really old-fashioned and had a Victorian shower and strange pokey wooden cabinets in the kitchen. It was really big though and the kitchen seemed perfect for baking! There were all these baking books on the shelf and I was trying to memorize them to tell other swifties, and I told Taylor that my best friend had one of the same books. Taylor went off for a bit, I think she was singing in the shower or something... Later on me and Taylor had a sleepover because there weren't enough bedrooms. I asked Taylor advice and told her about my insecurities and self-consciousness and she was kind and sweet and then she sang a bit of Shake it Off!

^ileftmyscarfthere

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Haha cool concept but have not had any dreams with her

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:05 AM

I daydream about having coffee with Taylor in a small quiet café somewhere cool like France. We are talking like old friends about our pets, what has been happening in our lives, and then Taylor starts telling me about her newest song lyrics. I see the excitement and light shining in her eyes and I am mesmerized about how beautiful she really is in person. I am enchanted by the fact that she really is a nice person who genuinely likes people and her fans. She gives me a copy of her new lyrics written on a napkin with her signature and tells me to keep it secret for now. I give her a hug goodbye and promise her I will keep her secret. When I get home, I write down everything I saw and heard because I want to remember meeting Taylor forever. I also frame the napkin and put it into my Study room next to a framed picture of her that is already hanging there. I quietly sing the new lyrics to myself as I fall asleep.
    Have a Tay Day!

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:06 AM

My mom had a dream that she met ed sheeran in a truck and then taylor came into the truck

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Weeks before the Red concert I went to, I had several dreams about getting in Club Red. I also had a dream where Taylor hung out with my like an old friend. She gave me a private concert and we went shopping. It was probably as close as I will ever get to meeting her haha

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*