Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I had a dream the other night that I was at 6 flags and Taylor was there for some show about celebrities working different jobs for a day, so she was controlling the rollercoaster I was on! After I got off the ride I ran up to her asking if we could take a picture and she was like "of course, of course!" so I was about to ask someone if they would take a picture for me and I was like "wait, should we take a selfie instead?" and she got all excited and said yes then took my phone to take it haha. It was strange, but nice.

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM

On Tuesday night I had a dream where me and my sister had won a competition to meet Taylor and hang out at her house for a couple of days. It was weird because the house really old-fashioned and had a Victorian shower and strange pokey wooden cabinets in the kitchen. It was really big though and the kitchen seemed perfect for baking! There were all these baking books on the shelf and I was trying to memorize them to tell other swifties, and I told Taylor that my best friend had one of the same books. Taylor went off for a bit, I think she was singing in the shower or something... Later on me and Taylor had a sleepover because there weren't enough bedrooms. I asked Taylor advice and told her about my insecurities and self-consciousness and she was kind and sweet and then she sang a bit of Shake it Off!

^ileftmyscarfthere

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Haha cool concept but have not had any dreams with her

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:05 AM

I daydream about having coffee with Taylor in a small quiet café somewhere cool like France. We are talking like old friends about our pets, what has been happening in our lives, and then Taylor starts telling me about her newest song lyrics. I see the excitement and light shining in her eyes and I am mesmerized about how beautiful she really is in person. I am enchanted by the fact that she really is a nice person who genuinely likes people and her fans. She gives me a copy of her new lyrics written on a napkin with her signature and tells me to keep it secret for now. I give her a hug goodbye and promise her I will keep her secret. When I get home, I write down everything I saw and heard because I want to remember meeting Taylor forever. I also frame the napkin and put it into my Study room next to a framed picture of her that is already hanging there. I quietly sing the new lyrics to myself as I fall asleep.
    Have a Tay Day!

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:06 AM

My mom had a dream that she met ed sheeran in a truck and then taylor came into the truck

Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Weeks before the Red concert I went to, I had several dreams about getting in Club Red. I also had a dream where Taylor hung out with my like an old friend. She gave me a private concert and we went shopping. It was probably as close as I will ever get to meeting her haha

*Thanks to withsomeindierecord for the beautiful gif*

Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:43 PM

I love coming on here and reading these. Never give up you all will get to meet taylor and fufill your actual dreams:)

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:33 PM

I had a dream about visiting her place, but the problem was I didn't speak any English.

RE: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I had a dream where everyone I knew got together and made sure I got to meet Taylor. When I came home from school one day my mom drove me to some random church (no idea why) and Taylor was there. She told me she loved me and was super excited to see me. I was in such disbelief and shock that I fainted and when I woke up she was gone. Unfortunately I could totally see this happening in real life *sigh* but I really hope she could overlook my condition and talk to me anyway.

^Credit to 1989Polaroid

Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:59 AM

My Taylor dream the other night took place in two parts. The first part was a few days before the show and me and my friends decided to test out our signs by standing in the middle of my road. Some girls who I'd never seen before but apparently lived down the road from me saw our signs and told us that they loved them and that they were going to the tour too. We chatted for a bit.
    So the second part of the dream these girls are in the background but they're no longer main characters. Instead of a massive arena the show was in quite a small room and I was in the front row sitting in just a normal chair. There wasn't really a stage, Taylor was just going to perform at the front of the room. Just before she was about to come on I realised that my bag, sign and my shoes (I'd taken off my shoes for some reason) were actually in the way and that her dancers would fall over them if I didn't move them.
    Anyways, the show kept going and during the second song, Taylor was trying to sing but her microphone wasn't working and no one could hear her. Eventually she got so frustrated with the technical difficulties that she had to leave the stage while they fixed them and I went backstage to see if I could say hello. As her parents were taking her out, I was trying to yell to her that she done a great job and that we all love her but then I realised I was yelling at the wrong person and Taylor was actually behind me.

It was a pretty weird dream.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:51 AM

I had another 1989 tour dream last night, although I should probably point out that the places I dream of the tour happening in are all buildings that would never be picked for Taylor's show.
    Last night it was sort of a restaurant, the floor area all had tables and chairs and the B-stage was actually a bar with seats all around it. The lower levels were sofas and chairs and I didn't see any upper level.
    Anyways, it was a long and strange dream so I'll summarise the main highlights;
    - the first night we were in the pit and when I went to the toilet, everyone in my side of the pit got Meet and Greet passes so I had to stay behind but I got a better spot.
    - Taylor changed the words to Sparks Fly ("the way you move is like a Texas rainstorm") and I was crying and laughing because it was so unexpected (this was the first show on the tour) and Taylor sort of caught my eye and smiled, as though to say "yeah that's right, I changed the words!"
    - the second night another friend of mine was with me and she was telling me that she'll never get to meet Taylor because her ears stick out. We also decided to upgrade our seats to the floor from the lower level haha.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Sat, May 2, 2015 at 12:40 AM

I had a dream... well, more like a nightmare, sort of.
    In my dream, I just came back from school to find out that Taylor is holding a concert in my city (but I had no idea) So I ran to the nearest ticket store and asked for a ticket only to find it all sold out.
    Somehow, I ditched home and ran off to the concert venue which was like miles away. For some reason, I took a high speed train that got jammed and I got more and more desperate cause I wanted to get a chance to arrive at the venue even if I couldn't see Taylor (idk why I would think like that)
    Alot of the details were quite fuzzy, but I remember that when I arrived at the venue, the concerted had ended;everyone had gone already. And I saw a plane with Taylor's face and the words 1989 (kinda like the plane in RED) flying in to the sky (cuz the venue is quite close to the airport) I recall that i broke down and bawled my eyes out.

Then I woke up in a pool of sweat.... O_o

^made by the wonderful mint

^me

^visit this--please?

Sun, May 3, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Jane13theLuckyone wrote:
    I had a dream... well, more like a nightmare, sort of.
    In my dream, I just came back from school to find out that Taylor is holding a concert in my city (but I had no idea) So I ran to the nearest ticket store and asked for a ticket only to find it all sold out.
    Somehow, I ditched home and ran off to the concert venue which was like miles away. For some reason, I took a high speed train that got jammed and I got more and more desperate cause I wanted to get a chance to arrive at the venue even if I couldn't see Taylor (idk why I would think like that)
    Alot of the details were quite fuzzy, but I remember that when I arrived at the venue, the concerted had ended;everyone had gone already. And I saw a plane with Taylor's face and the words 1989 (kinda like the plane in RED) flying in to the sky (cuz the venue is quite close to the airport) I recall that i broke down and bawled my eyes out.

Then I woke up in a pool of sweat.... O_o
    Dreams like that are so stressful! I can never decide whether I'm relieved that I didn't miss Taylor or irritated that I don't all that work for nothing XD

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:43 PM

i was dreamt i met taylor at a mall at a sort of~ take a picture with santa~ like set up except it was taylor

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:43 PM

TaylorSwiftSuperFan wrote:
    i once dreamt i met taylor at a mall at a sort of~ take a picture with santa~ like set up except it was taylor

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:15 PM

I had a dream last night that there were all sorts of rumours about Taylor and Calvin secretly marrying and that Taylor was going to be auditioning for Britain's Got Talent (yup, auditioning) and both of these facts for some reason meant that it was very likely she was in my area. I was out walking the dog and as I went past a garbage truck I saw someone lean forward from the area behind the passenger seats and as I walked to the front and looked back, I saw it was Taylor. She was secretly being shown around Scotland and the best way to do it without being disturbed was apparently to hide in the back of a garbage truck (which was still picking up everyone's garbage so she was very slowly moving down the street and not seeing very much).
    Next thing I know I'm telling everyone I met Taylor, it finally happened and trying to find the picture and I can't find it anywhere. I keep on telling people "seriously, I did meet her, it WASN'T A DREAM, it happened!" But as I kept thinking more and more about it, I was starting to doubt it.
    Then as I woke up I knew for certain I hadn't met her.

Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I had a dream where taylor was having a concert and there were booths and tables there and Abigail sat down with my best friend and me and said we should meet her. Then it switched to the concert being at her house or something. both of taylor's parents were there and she was performing in the back yard. there was a really cute dog on the stage where she was performing and I really wanted to pet it. I went to pet it and the guards came and said i couldnt get that close to taylor. I was also so close to meeting taylor but woke up before i could
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:07 AM

I just found this on my daughters FB: Literally at any point when I think of Taylor Swift I'm on the verge of tears because this beautiful little girl who was bullied had the dream of singing for millions and inspiring people and she did just that but experienced hardships along the way and heartbreak and tears and pain but she made it through it all and triumphed and she's a beautiful 25 year old woman now living her dream and she's happy and she's got a wonderful boyfriend and a loving family and an awesome attitude and amazing fans and she's just so freaking inspiring and I just pray to God that one day I can meet her and tell her everything she has done for me and will always do for me through her music and how she has always been there for me when I've felt lonely or heartbroken or angry or happy or in love and that she has been one of my best friends throughout my life for the past 9 years and that I couldn't be more grateful for her influence on my life and I couldn't be more proud of everything she has accomplished despite what she has been through.
    I have a lot of feelings about Taylor Swift because she is so amazing and inspiring and I feel so lucky to have been born at a time when someone as amazing as her could help me through my adolescence and continue to help me beyond it into adulthood. If I ever got to meet her, I'd want to tell her all of this, but I think the one thing I'd want to say to her the most is "thank you" for everything that she has done for me. It sounds crazy, but I don't know who or where I'd be if it weren't for her.

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 5:25 PM

I had a dream a little while ago that i would randomly meet her in a grocery store.

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 6:01 PM

I had a dream that Taylor threw me a surprise party & invited everybody I know, when I arrived. A bunch of them I didn't reconize...as they started to introduce themseves, I was so happy...they were my, TC...Twitter...ect friends....Taylor researched them & flew them in. So all of us were meeting each other & Taylor.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. WE LOVE YOU!!

October 13, 2015 Please be here already!!!!