Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 6:44 PM

thecoolestcanadianswifty wrote:
    I always had dreams of meeting taylor, then it happened! you just never know!

The day this happens will be the best day of my life.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 6:45 PM

BeautifulMiracle13 wrote:
    I had a dream that I was at my Red Tour show in Toronto, but for some reason I was there alone. During Fifteen (Which was the secret song, even though it wasn't in real life) Mama Swift invited me to Club Red! Plus she took me front row, and I was sobbing sooo hard I almost passed out. When we were in Club Red I was so nervous I spilt Diet Coke all over the floor Taylor came over to me and hugged me for like 30 seconds! She kept telling me I was beautiful, and that she loved me. I woke up at 3 in the morning, crying, and hugging my pillow but it was the best dream I ever had
    Aww I bet.I would have be bawling like why wasn't this real!!!

CREDIT TO:shininglikefireworks13&SwiftlyFearless13

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 11:18 PM

One wear I went to a Taylor concert and Im dancing and having fun and then I realise... I'm naked :( Those dreams are the weirdest
    Emma

Credit to Glitterberry

RE: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I had my first Taylor dream last night! Taylor and I were hanging out all day on a Friday! We baked cookies, watched movies and hung out at my house. When it got dark, I started telling her about all the people who turned their backs against me over the past couple of years and where they like to hang out on Friday nights. Taylor says "well let's go there and try getting them to be your friends again!""It's not your fault with what happened, they all have a grudge against you over nothing" Next thing I know, Taylor's car pulls up in front of my house and I'm yelling out to my mom, "Mom I'm going out with Taylor!" She says, "Alright just be careful of paparazzi and crazed fans" She didn't even ask where I was going haha! We get to Brunswick Zone and hide in the back where it's dark so Taylor wouldn't get noticed and plus that's where all my old friends used to hang. We sat there silently watching them and that's when I said "we should write a song about this" Taylor says "I already know what I'm going to write" getting a pen and paper out from her purse and writes the song in less than 10 mins. Then she gets up, goes to the mic and sings the song! My old friends were completely shocked! And then I woke up.

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

I had a dream a few nights ago (maybe 3-5 nights ago) and I think I dreamt that I met her in 'Club RED' or some kind of backstage thing and all I remember is that we maybe hugged and I was crying.

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:22 PM

I had Taylor dream number 5 last night. My subconscious must really like Taylor lol!
    I dreamed that I was in the passenger seat of a car driving down a busy city street. A yellow taxi pulled out in front of our car, and I saw Taylor waving to me out the back window!
    The next thing I knew, I was at her house. She wasn't there for the first part, but I was being given a tour of her house. In the basement was a whole big restaurant (yes, in her house lol!). I was walking through the restaurant and I saw my dad! He turned around, saw me, and told me that we had to go. I should say thank you to the person who was giving me the tour, because we had to get home. I practically fell on my knees in front of him and put all the piteousness I could into my voice, pleading to stay. Thankfully he let me!
    Then I was upstairs and I was in a long hallway with Taylor. Taylor and I were in a closet at the end of the hallway, and she was going through all her old dresses and giving some of them to me! She would say things like "This lace sundress is from the Fearless era, I used to wear it all the time with my cowboy boots," and then she let me have it! She would tell me how much she had liked the dresses, or how good they would look on me. I was really surprised and excited and a bit confused, but they were all really pretty dresses and Taylor was so nice! (I wish I really could get hand-me-downs from Taylor )
    We ended up on the couch upstairs looking through old photo albums, and she was telling me stories about every picture. At one point, a black and white cat walked by. That made me think about Meredith, and I was about to ask Taylor where Meredith was when I woke up.
    Wow. Dreams sound so very stupid written out lol! I wonder if Taylor's ever read this thread. She must think all her fans are crazy obsessed creepers, since we have such weird dreams about meeting her all the time!

Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:02 PM

gemma wrote:
    purplejenny wrote:
    That would be my dream to have Taylor come to my school and sing

I had the same dream!

OMS ME TOO!!!!!!!!

1.Me2.Me3.Puggy
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2812423
    ^my songwriting contest

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:03 AM

I have had several dreams about her but I can't really remember them I just know she was in them. There is one though however I do remember. I went to Oklahoma to see my friends and I was at Buffalo Wings eating a Corn Dog when my friend who lives in the UK like me just casually wandered past so I was like what re you doing here and she was like I'm getting ready for the Taylor concert so I got really excited and bought a ticket from the restaurant manager and he came me free ice cream cause I bought a VIP ticket . So we went to the venue and it was a church and a school mixed into one and basically the guy in the restaurant sold me the wrong ticket so I was in the back row but my friend sat with me and we were sitting next to Michael Jackson and Martin Luther King and I was screaming and crying cause I love Michael Jackson so I got a picture with him, the concert started but it started with a song I didn't know and I felt like such a bad fan then the concert was over after that one song then my friend had fairy lights around her head and came back and had wristbands and we got into club red and it ended just as I was walking up to the entrance.and I saw her face.

2 weeks later I got Club Red. That's how I remember it so much it was weird.

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM

I've had so many dreams about Taylor- going to the concerts, meeting her, going on TC, sometimes taylors just featured in random dreams, like a couple of weeks ago I had a dream where my mum and I were trying to get the tube in London but it had broken down and we were wandering around when I saw Taylor! I was like taking lots of pictures and for some weird reason I didn't run up screaming 'ILOVE YOU!!', I was just like wow that's a really cool outfit, where can I buy that hat?
    My two favourite taylor dreams are..
    1: Me and my sister are riding in a carriage with the Queen and Princess Beatrice. I was in the front with the queen but I just wanted to be next to Taylor so I swapped places with my sister and me and Taylor were talking about her new album (this was before RED) and she had her hair in the Love Story style and I was crying....
    2: We were at the RED concert but it was odd because the room could only fit about a hundred people in it. The concert had finished and we hadn't got T-party when Taylor announced that half the people in the room could stay behind for a 'making-of' talk, we weren't picked and my sister was dragging me away down these stairs when we realised our friend wasn't with us and we ran back up. the talk had finished and we found our friend. As we were leaving I saw Taylor in the doorway, I knew it was now or never so I hugged her and told her thank you and that I loved her, and she asked why I was crying and I said it was because I was so happy because she means everything to me and she said 'Thank you' and hugged me again..
    I wish something like this would happen in real-life...

sweetdisposition

Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:30 PM

I had a dream about meeting Taylor again last night. I can't remember much of it, as I can't remember most of my dreams after like 15 minutes after I've woken up from sleeping or dreaming, but I think I remember that I was looking on my iPod Touch or something and my horoscope or something like that said something like my dream was going to come true, and it was like it was personalized or something and I think it said something like I was going to meet Taylor when I go on a trip or like when I go on my family's vacation/trip to Las Vegas in a few weeks (in early April), and we'll be in Las Vegas during and around the time of the 2014 ACM Awards, so it was as if my dream was saying that I'll get to meet her when we go to Las Vegas or something along the lines of that. I don't remember it very well but this might have been something like what I had dreamt. I don't believe it, as I've been waiting 8 years to meet Taylor and still haven't met her, so this doesn't really give me anymore hope or faith. But I think I remember that I was crying in the dream because I thought it was true while I was in that state of mind and I was in that state of dreaming.

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:09 AM

Hmm ok well this may sound dumb, but seriously I dreamt that I married Taylor. Ok yeah that was a nice dream…

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:59 PM

My Dream is too meet Taylor
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I had a dream I was Taylor. What a dream.

" No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. "

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:57 PM

I had a very memorable Taylor dream on New Year's Eve/New Years's (2012-) 2013! I can remember it so well because 2013 was the first time I ever got to see Taylor so pretty much the whole year was the year of the RED tour.as I considered it lol. I never really realized how crazy my dream was until months after I was thinking about it...

My dream was that I was in the pit for her show! I remember exactly that I was in the left pit (facing the stage). Taylor was on stage singing and she was right in front of me. I remember her looking at me and I'm pretty sure reaching out to me. I was so in awe that I was even that close! (I also remember the exact outfit she was wearing!) The thing is in real life I had already got my tickets and I was on floor at a stadium so I knew I wasn't in pit, but I was still curious as to how anyone got tickets for pit considering they weren't selling on ticketmaster or anything for my show. Anyways, eventually here on Taylor Connect many of us got the opportunity to get pit tickets! I signed up... and was chosen!!!

I was extremely excited! I had a dream (literally) of being in pit and now it was coming true...! At this point, I recalled my dream of me being in pit. It was so realistic and the crazy thing was... she was wearing black high waisted shorts, a light whitish coloured top and a black hat... IN MY DREAM. But she was also in REAL LIFE. My dream was in January... and the RED tour didn't start until March! Somehow I dreamt of the outfit she was wearing and it was the exact (or close to it!) as the one she opened with for her tour shows, which still amazes me today!

I just find how my dream connected so much to reality fascinating.

By the way, as far as pit tickets go... due to the fact that the person I was going with didn't want to go in to pit that much and her credit card had a limit and there wasn't enough for those tickets, I decided to stick with my original seats because they were already so close. I could've went with my friends instead so I could go in pit, but I CHOSE to stay on floor. Maybe this just shows how much meaning and message your dreams can have, but also how much small choices in life can change things. I don't know lol... it's just an intriguing thought!

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I had a dream about a month ago where I won the keds contest for the concert tickets, air fair, keds and a mini pedi with Taylor! It started in school where Taylor. Came to pick me up from school I started to scream when I saw her she screamed when she saw me (surpriseing/happy scream) she took me to her house where I found my dog bobo and Taylor's cat Meredith playing. Inside her home was very pretty! Mama swift was in the kitchen baking dog bones and cat bicuts. I don't remember wht happend after this but sundenly I was on stage with taylor at the red tour taylor intruced me as her best friend! Then I woke up, best dream ever!
    I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Taylor s

Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 7:52 PM

I had a dream where Taylor came to my college and was a student. I was sitting in class when I saw someone tall and blonde walked by. I didn't think anything of it at first then she walked back and came in my classroom. I fell out of my chair and screamed! I had an empty chair next to me so I motioned her to sit next to me and she did! She helped me with my math and we instantly connected and became really good friends.

Another school and Taylor dream I had recently, I was hanging out with my friends during my break in between classes. I was on my phone with a friend and all of a sudden Taylor came in asking for me! I almost dropped my phone telling my friend "get off the phone and get your butt over here, Taylor Swift just showed up!" I was for some reason dating my ex and I texted him saying to find a reason to leave class haha. She stayed and hung out with us that whole dream! We all ended up missing our classes but was completely worth it! Then I woke up.

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I dreamed with Taylor so many times, i can't remember all dreams i ever did! But one of those dreams was that i had go to the red tour with my best friend, we dancing and singing hard, and then Mama Swift says to us "hey, you'll go to the club red"! We start to screaming and thank her for the oportunity. We were so exciting because we'll meet Taylor and hug her. We could say how we love her so much and there is so many swifties on our country waiting to see her and meet her. She hugged us, she said "i love you" and her typical quote "thank you for saying that" and get a photo with us... And then i woke up with a little smile on my face :)

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I have dreamed of meeting Taylor so many times it's crazy, haha. For some reason they usually end up going wrong though. In one of them, I was walking down a road and randomly met her but the picture of us accidentally got deleted. In another one, I met her in Club Red but I unintentionally said something that made her upset and she ran out crying. I really don't know why my dreams about her end up like that I had one really good one in particular though. I was at a shopping mall and Taylor and Ed Sheeran were performing Everything Has Changed. There was no crowd so I got to stand right in front of them and afterwards I met them both and it was awesome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM

on Saturday I had a dream about the RED Tour DVD... I was on stage with Taylor at the O2 in London and she said that the RED Tour DVD was coming out on December 9th. I was like 'Really?' and she said yes and that you could see our sign really well! I said 'Theres footage of the London shows?!!!!!' and she was like yes and hugged me:)
    I have absolutely no idea why the date I randomly picked subconsciously was December 9th... I was thinking afterwards it could be because if a movie came out in August two months after the RED tour ends and two months before album 5, the DVD might be released in December.....
    I want the DVD so much im dreaming about it:)

sweetdisposition

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:07 AM

I had a dream about her a few weeks ago, I was checking my phone and then suddenly someone posted on facebook that Taylor is in my local mall so after a few minutes I got ready and went to the mall then after a few minutes of walking I saw her sitting in a store on her phone with a hoodie on so I went inside the store and then she comes to me and she told me that it was nice to meet again and she gave me a hug then we sat down talking then Taylor's limo came up and she told me that she would drop me home so we went in the limo and talked about more things then when we reached my house she gave me a hug again and told me that she would like to meet with me again then I woke up and felt really sad:(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.