Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Here's my dream!

So I'm in my school auditorium and Taylor is going to perform a show. Two people in the the first couple rows get a color coded pass. So I was so excited I got one! Then I grabbed my bag and went up through backstage. Meanwhile I tripped so I just crawl though the curtain. Then we were sitting back there and we each got to pick our fav cover of vogue with her on it and get it signed. Then we're waiting and waiting. I started crying and then I met her. We all got quick pics and then I started talking to her! It was great!

I hope I get the chance to meet her!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I had a really weird Taylor dream the other week ..

Me and my sister were at a Taylor show in America (I'm from the UK) and another girl was there that I met when I went to the London show last year. So we were basically walking around the arena really early talking to other Taylor fans and stuff, when my sister suddenly says she doesn't have a ticket for the show (weird).
    So we went to the box office to see if there was any tickets left and the woman said the only tickets they had available were standing (aka pit) we could buy them but we would have to wait until the show started to see if there was enough room in standing for us.
    So the show was just about to start and the woman comes back and tells us there is enough room , so we walk into the arena (and i can see it all really clearly in my dream) and we run down to the pit, a woman stops us and says we have to wear a helmet if we're going into the pit . so we put them on and walk into the pit. Then I woke up .

It was such an odd dream but it felt really real at the time. It was probably the most detailed Taylor dream I've ever had .

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:07 AM

i used to love this thread so glad there is a new one. haha that is a weird dream above!

i had a really weird Taylor dream.

There was snow on the ground and someone said that taylor was at the end of the road so i went to my wardrobe and grabbe the poster on it and ran down the road to Taylor. there were about 3 people there and then Taylor looked at me and i was half crying waving my poster at her for her to sign it. then i asked for a picture and know how Taylor says she has long arms to take pictures well Taylor had really long arms and took the photo then held out these ridicously long arms to hug me. it was weird. taylor was standing in the middle of the road with outstretched arms that were like 1.5 metres long!!
    -o--------------------o-----------------------
    signatures made by me!!!

1. Kev avatar Kev

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I Had AT LEAST 7 Dreams About Taylor, I Will Post Some That I Remember.

Dream #1. I Was Talking To Taylor On My Cellphone.
    Dream #2. I Saw Taylor In A Resteront.
    Dream #3. I Went To Her Concert And Got Her CD's.
    Dream #4. I Was About To See Her In The Other Concert But Then I Notice That My Tixs Was At Home Then I Went Home By My Self And Got It, Then I Was About To Walk All The Way Back To The Concert And I Thought To My Self "I Can't Walk That Far". Then A Truck Stop Beside Me And Said "You Going To Taylor Swift Concert?' I Said Yes And I Climbed In.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:21 AM

I had a dream I was in an airport and there were like 20 elevators (buttons and morning air, haha) and then llike 100 taylors came out of them and towards me. It was awesome

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I've had so many dreams about being at Taylor concerts! But they've been in the weirdest places! One time it was in my school.. haha. I also dreamed about meeting her and the agency, that was awesome! haha :D

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:36 AM

I have dreamt about Taylor like a billion of times. the last dream I dreamt about her was a week ago or something. I met her at her concert, but it wasn't really a concert. It was like in a cinema or a venue or something, but she didn't perfrom. I just met her and we were going to take a photo of us together, but the picture never turned out good. So she like took like 50 pictures with me but the picture kept being messed up. But she was so kind all the time, even though I followed her around asking for another picture haha

RE: TAYLOR DREAMS!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Taylor crept into my dreams just once, it was pretty vivid if brief, unfortunately she was really, really mad at me for some unknown reason.

I've never seen her 'angry' in real life but I can so imagine it after that dream!

I've not met Taylor yet though I'm hesistant in case I do disappoint her.

More of a nightmare than a dream, I guess.
    'Speak Now" Arizona October 21 and 22.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I had this really weird dream that I was at a Taylor concert and she threw something into the crowd, and I found it and it turns out it was some sort of contest. She had me come on stage and told me that I was going on the whole tour with her, and I had to sing a song with her at every show. I started crying in the dream for 2 reasons: 1. I was on stage with Taylor 2. I have stage fright and was really scared about the singing part and tried to tell her how horrible I sound lol. She was so sweet the entire time though and kept hugging me and telling me she would help me with the singing part. :) In all it was a pretty good dream :D

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:09 AM

I had such a weird Taylor dream once.
    Me and my friend were having a meal once and we got this thing that was a competition to meet Taylor Swift. I was so excited and we entered and won. Just when we were about to leave to go and tripped and couldn't stand back up so my friend just left me to go and meet her. Then Taylor's mum came and talked to me about how there was an extra space to meet her..so then I was able to stand up and I was running but I could only run really slowly and then my alarm went off. It was a very annoying dream.

2. Kev avatar Kev

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:13 AM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I could only run really slowly and then my alarm went off. It was a very annoying dream.

I Can't Run Fast In My Dream Nither It's Like Trying To Run Underwater.....

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I had one, last night. I was like in college and then I see Taylor walking around. I looked at her confused because I didn't know why she was there.. I was dying for tell her something but all I could tell her was like "hiii" xDD Then I see her again walking around and she makes me gestures like telling me to go where she is so we can take a picture together. Then we were going somewhere.. but my mother came into my room and woke me up.. :\
    Anyways, it was a great dream! :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Kev wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I could only run really slowly and then my alarm went off. It was a very annoying dream.

I read somewhere that it has something to do with the duvet and you can't move your legs?
    It's really weird..

3. Kev avatar Kev

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    Kev wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:

I read somewhere that it has something to do with the duvet and you can't move your legs?
    It's really weird..

Really? Wow. In One Of My Dreams I Was In My Friend's House When The White Monster Came And We Hide Until The Monster Gone. Then After A While It Came Back And Came After Me And I Tryed To Run But I Feel Like I Was Runing Underwater And The Monster Got Me. It Tryed To Forse Me Into A Wall But I Fight Against It, That's When I Woke Up. Weird Dream.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I had a really weird dream once that I was in the middle of my Physics exam and I had no idea what to write, then suddenly all the paper was filled it (I haven't no idea why either! ) Then Taylor runs into the hall and started singing The Story Of Us everyone threw their papers in, like in the music video, and started dancing. Everyone was really out of time though and no one was doing the same thing! It sort of turned into a party-type-thing then and I went to hug Taylor and then I just kept asking her to sing Better Than Revenge and she wouldn't! Then I woke up

I worry about my dreams sometimes!
    I love reading these by the way!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I always dream about getting tickets to her concert, I use to wake up like an hour before I go there

Will be remembered: Audriux3Accon
    Avi: TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I had a dream a few months ago (I think it was near my birthday) and I was watching Valentine's Day and Taylor came in the room but it wasn't my bedroom anymore, it was the stage from the Speak Now tour and she started singing Speak Now and all my school friends were there and singing along (that was the strangest part) and dancing and then a pegicorn walked in.

I have strange dreams. Don't judge. (:

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I had a dream Taylor and the Agency came to my school but the teachers wouldnt let me see them and I was really upset :P

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM

TheTSwiftfanforever wrote:
    I had a dream a few months ago (I think it was near my birthday) and I was watching Valentine's Day and Taylor came in the room but it wasn't my bedroom anymore, it was the stage from the Speak Now tour and she started singing Speak Now and all my school friends were there and singing along (that was the strangest part) and dancing and then a pegicorn walked in.

I have strange dreams. Don't judge. (:

Haha that's funny! "and then a pegicorn walked in"! Loved it! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had the BEST DAY with Taylor on June 18th!

CREDIT TO: shininglikefi

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM

These dreams are awesome!:) Glad to know Im not the only one that has werid dreams! Lol!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had the BEST DAY with Taylor on June 18th!

CREDIT TO: shininglikefi