Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Post your picture with Mama Swift!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Alot of us have met Andrea at Taylor concerts, and other events, so I thought it would be an awesome idea to post your picture with her here!
Here's my pic:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Post your picture with Mama Swift!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Mine is blurry but the only one that I have....

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Sadly I didn't get a picture but when I was walking back after the meet and greet she said Hi to me and she said to my mom that she loved my shirt
    ---

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I haven't met her yet.... someday I will hopefully haha.
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Awesome pictures! My friend and I are going to try to find her during the concert when Taylor plays a slow song or does something like walking through the crowd. I heard she's around the soundbooth? and have you noticed Andrea wears black a lot?

[url=http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/91/staybeautifulsig[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Mama Swift and Taylor
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM

FamilyofSwiftFans wrote:

Cute pictures
    ---

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I would post my photo but I look awful lol it was the day of the 13 hr meet and greet and I was super exhausted it looks like it too lol.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I never got a photo with her, but I saw her drive up in her black hummer while I was waiting outside! She said hi to me!!

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:57 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:

I love this picture :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I think it's so awesome how much her mom is involved :) My littles look up to Taylor, and I look up to her momma!
    Kiley

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM

She's such a cutie :-)

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:02 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    wjlee1978 wrote:

I love this picture :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Thanks so much she was so sweet to me she even signed my costume Love Love Love Her!!! :)

Signature by foreverandalways13

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

If did meet her i would but i havent but i will this tour:) hopefully
    ~Tswizzle13~

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM

We're sorry but this picture does not exist. Along with a picture of Taylor and me......

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Awesome!!
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

All of your pictures are adorable!!! I want to meet Andrea so bad, she seems so sweet!!
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Begin Again
    3/29/13 Red Tour Newark, NJ
    7/19/13 Red Tour Philadelphia, PA

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM

nevergrowup wrote:
    All of your pictures are adorable!!! I want to meet Andrea so bad, she seems so sweet!!
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Begin Again
    3/29/13 Red Tour Newark, NJ
    7/19/13 Red Tour Philadelphia, PA

Same here! I realy want to meet her too!

^TakeAwayThePain

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Just met her yesterday! She is so nice :)
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:26 AM

jealous!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.