Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Wow you guys all have such great pictures! I've never met her before :( I was trying to get noticed for Loft 89 on my 25th birthday... it was the same day I was seeing Tay... July 6th in Ottawa this past summer. But it never happened :( Oh well... theres always the next tour I guess...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VCreTyNRneuuTJ2KI0dKQ

Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 10:42 PM

We got chosen to meet Taylor at the Indy show!

Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:36 PM

I am taking my 10 year old daughter to the show in Kansas City tomorrow night. I would love the chance to have her meet Taylor. She has been such a positive role model for my daughter who has had some rough years. I appreciate what an impressive young lady Taylor is and I hope to be able to post a picture of my daughter and her from tomorrow night's show!

Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:53 AM

Jenni13 wrote:

This is from after the show in Manchester! :)

This looks beautiful!

Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Everyone looks lovely, it makes me so happy seeing these for some reason LOL

Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Wow you guys are so lucky still waiting for my fairytale day to come true haha

Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 3:15 PM

I cant imagine how that could possible feel. It's so unfair to live in Mexico and not being able of aproaching her more easily. It took me a one year to save enough to see her in one concert! I just hope to get to see her again
    zccantu

Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 2:12 AM

I got loft at the September 11th show! I flew from Colorado to Minnesota to see Taylor with my best friend and it was the best weekend of my life. Heres my loft photo and a link to the story! (she also wrote out a tattoo for me and it's my favorite thing i own)

http://wewillbealegendtonight.tumblr.com/post/128969335967/loft-89-experience-so-i-never-thought-id

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats.

Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 12:22 AM

We got to meet Taylor in Toronto, Canada on the 2nd October, it was a total surprise and still can't believe it all happened. We will never forget, Taylor was so kind and friendly, made us proud to call ourselves Swifties.

*** Follow our 1989 World Tour adventure here!
    Go to "Our 1989 Tour" section on my Taylor site below.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Why not Visit My Taylor Fan site? - http://www.taylorfansuk.co.uk

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Lucky you guys!
    I'm waiting for my pic too!!! someday perhaps...
    jayati.s.

1. Moderator

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Jordan Dreyer wrote:

My friend & I saw you and said to each other that you looked great!

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 11:43 PM

I still have my glow bracelets as consolation prizes.

Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Jordan Dreyer wrote:

The amount of jealousy is unmeasurable! Some day...

Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 8:38 PM

Please help share #delaneymeettaylor

She is a 13 year old girl with cancer fighting for her life. She is set to be put on hospice. Her last wish it's to meet Taylor. Help us make her dream come true.

Desperately Seeking M&G with Taylor! For a 5yo Biggest Fan Who will be in Soho NY 6/22-6/25??????????

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:35 AM

Hi does anyone know how I can have a meet &.greet with Taylor for my 5yo daughter? She has been Taylor's biggest little fan ever since she was 2yo. My daughter Nikki just started to learn piano for 2 months now. Instead of wanting to play nursery rhyme songs, Nikki is trying her best everyday to learn how to read and play piano to Taylor's Back To December song, and she can nearly play the whole song now with both hands! We will be going to Soho New York 6/22/2016-6/25. Does anyone know how Nikki can meet her greatest idol that she lovessss so much? Thanks and sorry if I used this space wrongly as I just found out about this post feature and still dont know how to create a new post sorry:)

2. Moderator

RE: Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:43 AM

Tripleswifties wrote:
    Hi does anyone know how I can have a meet &.greet with Taylor for my 5yo daughter? She has been Taylor's biggest little fan ever since she was 2yo. My daughter Nikki just started to learn piano for 2 months now. Instead of wanting to play nursery rhyme songs, Nikki is trying her best everyday to learn how to read and play piano to Taylor's Back To December song, and she can nearly play the whole song now with both hands! We will be going to Soho New York 6/22/2016-6/25. Does anyone know how Nikki can meet her greatest idol that she lovessss so much? Thanks and sorry if I used this space wrongly as I just found out about this post feature and still dont know how to create a new post sorry:)

Hello, welcome to Taylor Connect.

Taylor's currently enjoying some time off at the moment which means she's not holding Meet & Greets and there's significantly fewer chances to possibly meet her. When her next album comes out, there'll be various promotional events and activities she'll be attending as well as going on tour. This is the time that most fans who are lucky enough to meet her get to meet her, however as she's very popular it's still very difficult, so I recommend looking out for competitions that could give you this opportunity.

Your daughter sounds extraordinary, I'm sure Taylor would love to hear her play Back to December. Have you considered sharing a video online of her performance once she's done learning? I understand that not everyone is comfortable with this idea but if you are, it would be cool to give other Swifties a chance to appreciate her talent.

I hope you both enjoy your trip to New York, good luck!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 4:19 AM

Thank you for replying. We will keep on trying and hoping to let her meet Taylor one day soon. Pleasssse ask Taylor to check out Nikki's playing piano to Back to December on Tumlr.

Nikki is extremely excited for her NY trip as she thinks she can magically see Taylor in Soho NY as ENews! Had stated that Taylor spends alot of time there:) So we hope like hoping to catch a glimse of a fairy.??????????

3. Moderator

Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 5:46 AM

Tripleswifties wrote:
    Thank you for replying. We will keep on trying and hoping to let her meet Taylor one day soon. Pleasssse ask Taylor to check out Nikki's playing piano to Back to December on Tumlr.

Nikki is extremely excited for her NY trip as she thinks she can magically see Taylor in Soho NY as ENews! Had stated that Taylor spends alot of time there:) So we hope like hoping to catch a glimse of a fairy.??????????
    Do you have a link? I'd love to check it out. Good luck finding a fairy :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Search for @tripleswifties on tumblr:)
    Thanks but do u know how we can meet Taylor?

4. Moderator

Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:40 AM

Tripleswifties wrote:
    Search for @tripleswifties on tumblr:)
    Thanks but do u know how we can meet Taylor?
    I'm impressed, the amount of concentration on her face! That girl is on a mission!

The advice I gave above is all I can give at this time, there's various tips and tricks that have been shared on here but they mostly relate to hoping to meet Taylor at planned events like her concerts or promotional tours. I've reblogged the video on Tumblr though, hope that helps!