Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 12:35 AM

I have no pics with Taylor

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM

I can't believe I'm getting to post here!!

Taylor, I love you so much. Thank you for everything

Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Never thought I would actually post on this thread. I always dreamed of it and now my day has come!

8/10/13. "In Chicago now capture, it remember it"
    Taylor commented and liked 5/26/14 at 11:22 pm. Taylor also commented on this picture on 7/17/14 at 9:39 PM
    MET TAYLOR 9/28/14 SECRET SESSIONS NASHIVILLE

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:48 AM

I cannot believe I am posting in this thread.

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 5:20 PM

I NEVER THOUGHT ID BE POSTING HERE THIS IS UNREAL

NYC Secret Session (:
    My dream came true on 10.3.14 http://apenandanoldnapkin.tumblr.com/1989secretsessions

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Yay! I am so happy for you!

Have a Tay Day!

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 6:16 PM

MerStare wrote:

This happened thursday :))

This is an amazing, beautiful picture!

Have a Tay Day!

Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Not exactly a M&G pic, but this was the group photo from the Shake It Off video! I haven't posted it here yet :)

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:58 AM

ALoveStory wrote:
    Not exactly a M&G pic, but this was the group photo from the Shake It Off video! I haven't posted it here yet :)

aaaah so lovely
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Tswizzle4 wrote:
    Never thought I would actually post on this thread. I always dreamed of it and now my day has come!

8/10/13. "In Chicago now capture, it remember it"
    Taylor commented and liked 5/26/14 at 11:22 pm. Taylor also commented on this picture on 7/17/14 at 9:39 PM
    MET TAYLOR 9/28/14 SECRET SESSIONS NASHIVILLE

Aww. and EVERYONE's pics at the Secret Sessions are awesome!
    Follow me on Twitter :) https://twitter.com/Rosie_swiftie

Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Shake It Off wrote:
    Fearless_Sarah13 wrote:

Yay! I am so happy for you!

thanks so much!!!

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

So this happened yesterday after camping all Wednesday night with 6 other amazing people! I can't thank Taylor enough for stopping for all of us, she told us she had been stalking us on instagram :')

Wednesday 30th March 2011

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM

my heart stops every time i look at this picture

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 2:48 PM

I NEVER IMAGINED I WOULD POST ON THIS THREAD

I WENT TO SECRET SESSIONS IN LONDON

Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I wanna meet taylor so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a Swiftie kinda day!!! stay beautiful!!

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD BE ABLE TO POST HERE BUT OMG I MET TAYLOR!!

I won tickets to see Taylor on the Ellen show for the 1989 album release show, and got the biggest surprise when they called ME and asked me to come onto the stage to meet Taylor. I still can't believe it was real. BEST day of my life.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I've been wanting to post on here for such a long time & I can finally do it. I met Taylor on release day (October 27, 2014) and it was the best day of my life. She told me I was beautiful and it was magical. I'm never gonna forget it.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:23 PM

xolysssaa wrote:
    I NEVER THOUGH I WOULD BE ABLE TO POST HERE BUT OMG I MET TAYLOR!!

I won tickets to see Taylor on the Ellen show for the 1989 album release show, and got the biggest surprise when they called ME and asked me to come onto the stage to meet Taylor. I still can't believe it was real. BEST day of my life.

OMG I SAW YOU ON MY TV YESTERDAY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU'RE ADORABLE

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:40 PM

This was from 3 years ago! Can't believe how fast time goes and how much I've changed since then!

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 5:31 PM

So happy for all the fans that had the opportunity. What a great memory and experience to have.

"Whistling to Our Song is good for your health."

"And when thy little heart doth wake, then the dreadful night shall break."