1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Concert Stories!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Okay, so the tour forum isnt up yet, so I thought I could make a place where swifties can share there concert stories(:

First Taylor Concert: (Feb.10th, 2009)
So on that December day when I was over at my best friends house, she told me she knew she got Taylor Swift concert tickets for her birthday. We were freaking out. We both loved Taylor! So We had to wait 2 months until February...so finally the day comes and we have to travel to San Antonio on a plane, skipping school. I remember we got on the plane and all of these people looked at us with rude stares because we werent in school, and we explained to them that we were going to Taylor Swift! They all nodded and smiled! We arrived at San Antonio went to our hotel and chilled because we had about 6 hours to kill, so we just chilled out jumping on the beds. Then finally the concert time came and we lined up outside the stadium (we were second in line) we got our merchandise (I got guitar picks, love love love bracelet, fearless calendar, vintage tour tee) and walked around the stadium grounds with everyone staring at us wondering where we got our merch and we headed to our seats. Our seats were pretty high, but there was a rodeo going on before Taylor came out. So tons of people left, so we moved closer! She came out and was just SO genuine and sweet.. You wouldnt have thought that she was a celebrity, she felt like your best friend. At the end, she circled the arena in a pickup truck and waved at my best friend and I. I will FOREVER love her for that.
Love, Love, Love
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Concert Stories!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Second Concert: (March 11,2010)
    So for the second concert (Fearless Tour), I remember my phone being taken up from my parents. And I got it back just days before Taylors concert. I had no idea that I was going until I looked at the missed calls and voicemails on my phone, with my best friend saying, "Maddy, What are you doing on March 11th?" Me being me, I knew exactly who was in town. So I freaked out and called her back. We talked and my parents said it was fine! I asked her where we were sitting and she said, ON THE FLOOR. I remember that moment so well because I was sitting on my driveway crying because we had floor seats.I freaked out. So the concert date came, and we left right after school. We drove got something to eat from Mcdonalds, and went to the American Airlines Center.. When I saw the "Taylor Swift Sold Out" Sign on the markee, I just started crying my eyes out. We went inside got our merch (I got the fearless calendar, fearless tourbook, and fearless tee shirt" We found our seats and watched the opening acts. We had signs that said "Taylor Swift is Our hero" but we had to put them down because they were blocking views. So then Taylor came out and I SAW her look at us. I REMEMBER that moment.. so she sang songs and when she was coming back from hugging people we all rushed to the side where she was shaking hands and hugging people. I got pushed closer and my hand barely touched Taylors. It just meant so much to me that I was that close! So my best friend and I hugged each other and we were freaking out. We did not want to leave that night. It was SO magical.
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Third Concert: (October 8th, 2011)
    So we got our tickets in Feb. Yes, 9 months before the concert. So we had months of planning, and organizing. We went to the concert with pegicorn horns, and wings and tails. So many people complimented us. We had signs that said, "We love Taylor, and Taylor loves Pegicorns" So when we walked in the security guy told us we couldnt have signs. We didnt understand because we werent sitting on the floor? So they took them up and threw them away. Then the manager came over to us and gave us our crumbled signs up because they got confused, and thought we were sitting on the floor. I was very sad because I spent forever working on them. Anyway we waited in the merch lines and I got the (speak now blanket, black skyline tee, and speak now tourbook) and we walked around the whole stadium finding our seats. We found them and waited,and waited, and WAITED. Then finally Taylor came out. I remember saying "oh my gosh, oh my gosh" and screaming my lungs out! Anyway we were really the only ones standing the entire time in our section. We sat next to these little girls who covered their ears THE ENTIRE TIME. They left after You belong with me. I was really dissapointed in them... Anyway so then Taylor sings and she brings out B.O.B. You could hear the crowd going INSANE. haha! It was a blast! Then Taylor covered ours

1. Moderator

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I've seen Taylor live 9 times in the past few years so I cannot go into detail on every single one but for the past 6 shows we have done song and lyric inspired costumes, starting at the Dublin Speak Now show, which seems to have gotten us quite a reputation through the shows, so much so that in Nashville, Taylor remembered my friend & I in the meet and greet and later gave us a shoutout from the stage before singing The Story Of Us. I think that moment, was the best of my life. I still can't get over it. Months later at the final shows of the Speak Now tour in NYC, Taylor saw us from the stage as we were in the pit, looked at my two friends, smiled and looked a little confused, looked across and saw me and run over and grabbed my hand. I adore her, and these little tiny moments prove to anybody who ever told me that I mean nothing to Taylor that I must mean something, even just the tiniest little glimmer of a thought & that gets me through the darkest of days. :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

JeniferChampion13 wrote:
    I've seen Taylor live 9 times in the past few years so I cannot go into detail on every single one but for the past 6 shows we have done song and lyric inspired costumes, starting at the Dublin Speak Now show, which seems to have gotten us quite a reputation through the shows, so much so that in Nashville, Taylor remembered my friend & I in the meet and greet and later gave us a shoutout from the stage before singing The Story Of Us. I think that moment, was the best of my life. I still can't get over it. Months later at the final shows of the Speak Now tour in NYC, Taylor saw us from the stage as we were in the pit, looked at my two friends, smiled and looked a little confused, looked across and saw me and run over and grabbed my hand. I adore her, and these little tiny moments prove to anybody who ever told me that I mean nothing to Taylor that I must mean something, even just the tiniest little glimmer of a thought & that gets me through the darkest of days. :)

Where did you get the elf like idea from? I think its pretty cool. :D
    ~Adriana

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I've only seen Taylor live once, because she has only had a show in Vancouver this year & it was on Sept 11, 2011. It was honestly the best experience ever! My friend & I made a light up tea-pot poster that says "I would be Enchanted to meet you" and "T-PARTY" on it. We made a few more, but they didn't last, and broke. I went to the arena at 1pm and there were already so many fans there, I remember these girls that wore those Star costumes like the girl in the Mean MV and I made some really cool friends that day. I also met Liz, Paul, Caitlin, Daniel, Amos, Charity, and Claire. At around 4pm a dark van drove by & Taylor was inside!! The group of fans started freaking out & she looked out her window & waved to all of us, too bad I was on the wrong side of the drive way.. Later, during the concert I was pretty close and i swear I saw Taylor look at my poster & smile for a few seconds! My friend also noticed & he was like 'OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE SMILED AT US!" And during Love Story when she flew over the crowd, she looked right at me in the eye. The whole experience was just enchanting and I was wonderstruck by Taylor.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:29 PM

My story doesn't seem real still. It was unbelievable! Okay so as soon as Taylor's tickets went on sale I was on the computer trying to get tickets but they sold out within like a second! I couldn't get any tickets on ticketmaster. Months later, i still thought about it. I NEEDED to see my idol in concert. I missed the Fearless Tour because it sold out, I could't miss this! I started to loose hope until... I went to a Cody Simpson concert. On the ads for the concert, in the corner of the paper, i saw "WIN TWO TICKETS TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT" Lets just say, I was at that Cody concert... (i love him anyway, but this was the icing on the cake!) I get to his concert, and the raffle is right at the door. I ran straight for it! I bought 20 tickets and it took like 10 minutes to write my info on all of them! Weeks later, no response. I gave up. Sometime the next week, my mom gets a call. I WON! I cried. I was so excited! I thought they already picked the winner, and I would never see Taylor... boy I was wrong! So fast forward to the concert day...
    My friend Lauren and I walked into the XL center with bags full of glowsticks, homemade glow in the dark shirts, a light up sign, and so much excitement! We were about 8 hours early for the concert...(yeah, I'm crazy) We sat on the floor in the building and got our glow sticks ready. Finally 5:00pm came. They were about to let us in! Right before they opened arena, one lady was asking where everyone was sitting. I told her I was in section 222(which was pretty far, but hey, i wasn't complaining). She left and we were allowed in!! I was the first to get my ticket checked! I got a shirt and waited for the raffle to be drawn for meet and greets... i lost :( But some swifties won, and I was so happy for them! :) So Lauren and I get to our seats in section 222 and wait. We left to go get food, and came back. We turned our sign on to see how it looked and someone came up to us... We thought we were in trouble! haha. She sat next to Lauren and talked to us. She told us we weren't allowed to scream or freak out, but she has PIT PASSES for us! We instantly started crying! We RAN, and yes i mean RAN to the pit! Just before the lady came, we were saying how close the pit was, but our seats weren't horrible! So we get there and a guy says "Sorry we don't do pit anymore" I was like "thats not funny..." and then he laughed and let us in! We had a blast during the concert! We sang every single word. I will never forget that.Taylor puts on a great show, I was so happy to be a part of it.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:49 PM

In January of last year, I checked Ticketmaster as usual to see if any good concerts were coming up.and then I saw it said that Taylor has 2 shows in Edmonton. I begged my parents to get me tickets so they agreed even if Edmonton is 8 hours away. The big day came in which tickets went on sale and my mom said that she couldn't get tickets. But as time went by, I had a weird suspicion .My birthday came along in April and I remember being given a giant gift and opening it and finding an envelope . The first words I saw when I opened it were " Taylor swift speak now tour" that's all I remember except I burst into tears and started calling my friends and leaving them voicemails of me screaming. I had to wait till August 4 the show and every day just seemed to drag by.Finally the big day came. I had just dicided not to try 4 t-party cause it would just wreck my life if I didn't get in. I remember bawling 5 times that day before we even got to the show.The few moments from that show that stick out in my mind are: Taylor's goegous voice , the nice merch stand ladies and having eye contact with Taylor for one second. That was my first concert and I'm so happy it was a Taylor one. Nothing will ever top it EVER Except maybe her next tour

2. Moderator

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM

supersoccerswifte14 wrote:
    JeniferChampion13 wrote:

Where did you get the elf like idea from? I think its pretty cool. :D
    ~Adriana

we werent elves, we were Peter Pan: the boy who never grew up!! Our banner said 'come with us and you'll never grow up' :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Okay, so I remember it was the week after I got out out school for summer vacation and Taylor was gonna be at Gillette Stadium for two days. I really wanted to go but the tickets were a lot. Then I was bringing the groceries, and my mom handed me and envelope, and the first thing I pulled out was a parking pass. I was like " What is a parking pass for?" then I pulled out the tickets , and I ran around the outside of my house like 8 times and kept jupming inside.[ somebody my mom worked with couldnt go or something] So the next day we went tothe stores early and got stuff to make signs, and shirts. The whole week it had been raining, and the day we were going and left, it got really sunny. haha. We drove to mass. listened to her music all the way there. We waited in a line of cars outsie the stadium and waved to the girls in the car beside us we didnt know. and kinda tailgated in the parking lot. We got inside and we were going to our seats, and I was amazed at how close we were.[ not on the floor, but not nosebleed; like inbetween] I bought a red Speak Now shirt that I'm wearing as I type this. I had a Stawberry drink, while I watched the opening bands. { there was like 4. ] hahah. I also remember the WHOLE stadium was doing the wave. ;D We did it like 8 times. haha. Then while the opening bands were playing everybody was chanting ' TAYLOR SWIFT'. [ what can I say, we were an excited crowd.;D] Then I remember seeing dark clouds, thinking it was gonna rain again. but It didn't then. Then the stadium turned on the lights, just to turn them off. [ I love it. ] and everybody started screaming because you could see the Taylor swift and the agency walking to the stage, and then I remember the whole Speak Now shpeal going, I'm mouthing the words with it, and then Taylor rises up and I'm screaming so loud. Then you know the concert went on, and when she was singing ' with you i'd dance in my best dress fearless' it started raining.' well, sprinkling. Then it kept raining. and I kpet jumping by the glass snd the rail that was at the end of the over-hang, and I remember during Long Live, she was like ' You treated us like family, Foxboro Massachusetts, this song it most deffinately certainly for you tonight.' and I thought she was leaving because it was raining. [ turns out in ' a midsummer nights blog, she thought we were gonna leave] then during the finale it was pouring, and she came around on the balcony and I had been holding my poster for a while, and it was soggy, and I had glitter ALL over me from it, but the lights were still working. haha. and I put it down, and was waving and jumping when she was near us, and I swear, [ she was below us a little] she was looking up, and waved at me. Like she extended her arm because i was up higher, and waved at me. and my mom was in our seats not near the glass thing, and her my twin and my dad thought she did too. I also remeber in the middle of enchanted I didn't know only that song too well, but by the end I knew it, and the little girl I was standing next to was like ' I LOVE YOU TAY SWIFT!' she was adorable. haah. I feel bad this is sooo long. It's a habit. sorry. ;D I didn't get back home [ i live in nh] untill like 2 a.m. and she tweeted ' Tonight I danced in the rain with 52,000 people. I will NEVER forget it.

When she said it turned into a monsoon, she wasn't kidding. It was POURING. lol.

RE: Re: Taylor Swift Concert Stories!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM

VivianLoveTSwift wrote:
    I've only seen Taylor live once, because she has only had a show in Vancouver this year & it was on Sept 11, 2011. It was honestly the best experience ever! My friend & I made a light up tea-pot poster that says "I would be Enchanted to meet you" and "T-PARTY" on it. We made a few more, but they didn't last, and broke. I went to the arena at 1pm and there were already so many fans there, I remember these girls that wore those Star costumes like the girl in the Mean MV and I made some really cool friends that day. I also met Liz, Paul, Caitlin, Daniel, Amos, Charity, and Claire. At around 4pm a dark van drove by & Taylor was inside!! The group of fans started freaking out & she looked out her window & waved to all of us, too bad I was on the wrong side of the drive way.. Later, during the concert I was pretty close and i swear I saw Taylor look at my poster & smile for a few seconds! My friend also noticed & he was like 'OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE SMILED AT US!" And during Love Story when she flew over the crowd, she looked right at me in the eye. The whole experience was just enchanting and I was wonderstruck by Taylor.

OMG Vivian you are soooooo lucky! We need to plan to do something fearless like that on her next tour! Like run around the entire city, and search for Taylor all over Vancouver. I think when she was in Vancouver, she probably met with Garth Richardson, who helped with the Speak Now World Tour DVD+CD as an engineer (if you notice the credits, the Vancouver Film Studio, I believe, is credited) and they probably discussed what they wanted to do with the project.

RE: Taylor Swift Concert Stories!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I met Grant and Paul outside my first concert. They have the coolest signatures:
    Grant:

Paul:

Grant gave me a guitar pick:

(These are all my photos)

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:40 PM

It was the Speak Now Tour, November 18th, 2011. My third Taylor concert. I sat in the middle section (not floor or nosebleeds, in between) and actually ended up getting seats right on the aisle, which was really cool! I decided not to try and go for T-party, because i knew my odds were low, so I just wore a simple tour t-shirt and a few glow sticks. When Taylor came out, my heart was beating so tremendously fast and i thought would pass out right then and there haha :) I was singing along to every single word, and had an amazing time! But then, the life changing moment arrived. I knew that after Taylor sang Speak Now she would walk through the aisle to get to the back of the arena, so I ran as fast as i could down to the aisle. As she was making her way to me, i couldn't make myself believe it was really happening haha :) Ok now for the amazing part *drumroll* she shook my hand and GAVE ME HER GLOVE!!!!!!!! :) Ahhh I still to this day can't process the fact that it happened! The glove is now safely framed on my wall haha

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM

sparksfly1313 wrote:
    It was the Speak Now Tour, November 18th, 2011. My third Taylor concert. I sat in the middle section (not floor or nosebleeds, in between) and actually ended up getting seats right on the aisle, which was really cool! I decided not to try and go for T-party, because i knew my odds were low, so I just wore a simple tour t-shirt and a few glow sticks. When Taylor came out, my heart was beating so tremendously fast and i thought would pass out right then and there haha :) I was singing along to every single word, and had an amazing time! But then, the life changing moment arrived. I knew that after Taylor sang Speak Now she would walk through the aisle to get to the back of the arena, so I ran as fast as i could down to the aisle. As she was making her way to me, i couldn't make myself believe it was really happening haha :) Ok now for the amazing part *drumroll* she shook my hand and GAVE ME HER GLOVE!!!!!!!! :) Ahhh I still to this day can't process the fact that it happened! The glove is now safely framed on my wall haha

oms!!!! she gave u her glove??????? can u post a pic?? :D

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM

She totally did! I do have pictures of it but i don't know how to post them :( Can someone show me how please?

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:19 PM

sparksfly1313 wrote:
    She totally did! I do have pictures of it but i don't know how to post them :( Can someone show me how please?

im sooooooooo sorry, but im not sure how to post a picture either, so if u have a tumblr or anything that u have the picture on u can post the link, hope this helped!!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I've seen Taylor a total 11 times live xD I couldn't really go into detail and all of them, but the first one was when she opened for George Strait in Huntington, WV. I'll never forget that cause she was just starting, but I knew from that day I'd love her, after she performed, she went out in the crowd and took pictures with some fans, including me, I hugged her and told her I thought she was beautiful, she just laughed and told me she loved me. So, that was pretty awesome. Second time was on July 18, 2009 on the Fearless tour in Charleston, WV. I will never forget that cause I already had tickets bought like 5 months advance and was so happy, then this radio station were giving out 3 sets of meet&greet passes, and I luckily won a pair and I got to meet her before the show and she was just as sweet as she was in 07'. I saw the Fearless tour a total 3 more times in Kentucky and twice in Ohio, and those were just as magical. :] The other 6 times were all the Speak Now tour, first place I saw her was in Virginia and that night was so amazing:) I'll never forget that night, I danced and sung my lungs out, aha. Then the other 5 shows were 2 times in Ohio again, once in Kentucky, and twice in Tennessee while I was on Vacation there, so it was pretty awesome :]

My Experience. Very emotional, and inspiring for me.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I've only ever been to ONE Taylor Swift concert In Charlotte, NC. I planned on going on July 8th of 2011 with my current boyfriend of the time, we are both complete swifties and had been together for awhile. I got the tickets for my birthday and I never get anything like that. My seats weren't close, they were in the back 100 section of the arena. A couple days before the show that i was SO ready for, she postponed it to Nov. 16th I believe. I had to wait longer but at least I was still going. I stocked up on a ton of glowsticks and made an awesome sign that was glow in the dark and two sided. My car was in the shop so there was no way I could drive, so my boyfriend was going to, but between july and november we broke up. He told me he was still going to go but waited last minute then bailed on me and I had no ride. I had to GIVE my extra ticket to someone so I could go. I was already upset, because I wanted someone to go that was going to go all out with me and just as passionate about Taylor. We ended up leaving for charlotte and got outside the next day around 9/10am to wait (it was raining already) and i hadn't really ate because I was so excited. I wanted to be outside even earlier though. We were waiting and realized that we weren't even on the side where the tour bus was and when we got there it had already arrived. I continued to wait in the rain for hours with other people. I didn't care if I got sick, I was just not going to miss any opportunity. My friend wanted to leave and go get food, I DID NOT. we ended up going anyways but I was freaking out afraid I was going to miss something. On the way back I bought a taylor swift long sleeve speak now tour shirt and talked to the merch lady and she saw how excited I was and told her that she really really hoped something turned out great for me which meant a lot. I ran back to where the tour busses were and waited again. Around 5pm more people that weren't there all day started to arrive, some dress in glittery cowgirl outfits, etc. I even met this WONDERFUL person who was dressed as the wonderstruck perfume bottle and he was so passionate and was there all day waiting as well. Then Taylors manager came out and handed something to the girls in front of us and at that point I was FREAKING out. She kept looking past me and I was moving all over the place to catch her attention, even though I didn't have anything fancy but a polka dotted dress on. They were PIT PASSES. I was starting to tear up because she only had two left and I knew she wasn't going to give them to me. Then my friend dressed up in the wonderstuck bottle who was definitely going to get one spoke up for me and said that me and my friend had been waiting all day and it was our first show and we were so passionate, and she looked at me, grabbed my wrist and put on the green bracelet that said pit pass. Nothing ever good happens to me so I was in shock, First thing I did was go to the bathroom and throw up everywhere. Yes, I know crazy. But I was so nervous I felt sick. It meant so much, I ran to the merch lady and she jumped up and down with me and asked if I was alright because I was shaking so bad! I traded my tickets with another person to give them better seats since I wasn't going to be in mine anyways. I was the first person in line and waited and waited but I didn't care. my friend was in the line next to me first in that one so we would both enter at the same time. I also gave away my poster because I couldn't have it. All the swifties were so so nice. I didn't know if i could have glow sticks so i started cracking them and putting them on before i got in the doors. Then they opened the doors and me and my friend RAN to the pit, i gave away over half my glowsticks in fear that i would be held up for having them, then i got right by the stage...and realized just HOW close I was...i literally had to sit down for majority of the opening act. I was that nervous, and I didn't know why. I guess it was because everything I dreamed of was happening, besides meeting taylor. I was standing there by the stage when the speak now screen came up. I was looking towards the stage and it opened but I didnt see taylor!? She was behind me coming out the stage. She was in MY presence. I almost fainted. i was jumping up and down until i felt like my heart would stop. I still felt sick though and that was upsetting. I watched the entire show in awe, then it came down to where she ran off for the end of speak now and then played songs on the tree. I cried during last kiss because it reminded me of so much I was going through and a lot of other things. She made her way back around and I started to cry because she was so close, the security guard pushed me back as she came around giving hugs and I didn't get one but i did touch her arm as she reached down. I continued crying and crying and it was just so emotional for me. She continued playing the show and during one of the entertainment parts everyone wasnt really paying her as much attention as she was sitting down and getting ready, i waved as I was crying and i'm sure she saw me because she gave a smile in my exact direction as if it was meant for me. My dad says there is no way she could miss me because even in the youtube videos of the show all you can see is me jumping up and down. She started playing 'ours' which not too many people knew since it was only on the target edition but I did. I was watching her and it hit me to put my heart hands up, as I did i saw the screen in front of me zoom into my hands as she was playing for the entire arena to see. I was so happy and knew that those were MY HANDS. (i checked and waved to make sure it was really happening) I even found it later on youtube and screen capped it. I really wanted the T Party but she didn't have it that night or i'm sure I would have been to it. I left happy though, even though i didn't meet taylor because it was truly an experience that I would never trade, and getting that special moment was 'better than revenge' for my ex, i know he regrets not going. As for the special wonderstuck man that helped me, the very next day a lovely family gave him meet and greets to meet taylor, after he had been trying for many years. I truly believe that swifties are the best fan base because we honestly care about each other and are happy for one another instead of envious. Although we all wish we could meet her. I am thankful for my experience and know that it is more than what many can say they have had, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know I probably can't afford another concert, but if I can, I know it will be worth it.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Ok so this was 14th of March Melbourne Speak Now WORLD tour 2012. As you know she goes to a 2nd stage and her last song in that stage is You Belong with me and when she walked through the crowd we held hands for awhile and she signed my cd of Speak now. BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE I'll never regret geting floor seats!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I've only been to a Taylor concert once. And ooohh boyyy I got T party!!! It was unbelieable!!!! When they gave me the t party wristband i had to sit down cause if i didnt... i would've fainted. BEST. DAY.EVER.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH MY GOSH IT'S JOSH!!!!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I've seen Taylor live six times now, so I'll try to keep it short but no promises! Here goes:

Melbourne, Australia - Wednesday 10th February, 2010
    My best friend at the time and I got tickets for this show during a presale, and we were so excited. It SHOULD have been my second time seeing Taylor, but I was quite ill and ended up in hospital when she first toured here in March 2009... So now this was my first Taylor concert. I remember planning everything for the day with my friend, only to have my parents, and her aunt (who she lives with) tell us that we weren't allowed to miss school for Taylor.
    On the day of the concert, my friend's aunt had booked her a 45 minute driving lesson which started at 4PM, so I got ready at their house, and she went off to her lesson with her outfit for the tour on! When we got back, we ate pizza and her uncle drove us to the Rod Laver Arena.
    We got to the venue around 6:30 PM and doors were already open. We rushed to get merchandise... (Black Tour Live tee, tour book, glow stick, Love Love Love bracelet, and signed Fearless Platinum CD/DVD.) And then we went to find our seats. They were lower risers, a bit further back than I would've liked, but it didn't matter. I WAS SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT! Where we were sitting, we could see through the gap where "backstage" met the curtain, and Rachel from Gloriana waved at us! We watched their set, and then went out to the signing line, where some rude girls pushed us out of the line. We went up to the table though, and Rachel stopped the line to say hello to me and pose for a photo, as she had recognised me from Twitter! After this we quickly went to a bathroom and both changed into our Fearless shirts, before going back to our seats.
    Taylor came on at 8:30, and she was amazing. I cried and screamed and smiled and danced SO much. I had the time of my life!

Sydney, Australia - Friday 9th March, 2012
    My friend Bianca and I flew to Sydney to see Taylor! We both met at the Southern Cross Railway Station in Melbourne, to catch a shuttle bus to the airport together, and we got lunch (and I got new headphones) at the airport... Our flight left from Melbourne Airport at 1PM, and we arrived in Sydney at around 2:30PM. We caught a taxi straight to the Allphones Arena, where we put our luggage in our friend Sam's car... Bianca had lost her purse on the flight, so she had to make some phone calls to the bank, airport, etc... We went to get some merchandise from an outside booth (I just wanted a new glow stick, and also a tour book to read on the flight home on Sunday morning)... We also met up with our friend Katrina, and talked for a while...

About 20 minutes before doors opened, girls came out in Wonderstruck Shirts - they gave out samples of Taylor's perfume, and sprayed everyone with bottles of Wonderstruck! They were all really sweet! When doors opened, we got our bags checked, and then headed for the booths that were set up in the venue. There was a Covergirl booth, where we had our photo taken to be emailed to us, and then a Wonderstruck Booth, where you got to pose for a Wonderstruck ad and they printed them for you instantly. After that, we got drinks before heading to our seats!

We found out that we had an empty seat next to us, and Katrina was sitting alone, so she decided to come and sit in the empty seat! We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Hot Chelle Rae had changed their set from the previous shows, to include Downtown Girl and Radio - two of my favourite songs which they weren't going to play on the tour originally! We danced and sang along, and had a great time. Between HCR's set and Taylor's, they had trivia questions coming up on the side-screens, and Katrina and I got a little bit carried away at one point, screaming out the answers and claiming that we had probably "won" the game out of everyone in the arena. We also sang along to a lot of the warm-up playlist songs.

We said we would stand up again when American Girl came on, which we did, and everyone looked at us weirdly until the lights dimmed and they realised we knew what was about to happen. We had a blast singing and dancing along, and I cried more than I did at the Fearless Tour (which I didn't think was possible!) I honestly had such a good time that night!
    After the concert, we also got the chance to meet our friend Alysha, who is from Brisbane, but also went to a show in Sydney!

Sydney, Australia - Saturday 10th March, 2012
    Bianca and Sam had won a contest to meet Taylor for this show, so we spent the morning in the city looking for things for Taylor... I was staying with my friend Maddy on Saturday night, so Sam dropped me at Maddy's house so I could leave my luggage there, grab some lunch, and get ready for the show, before I caught the train back to Allphones Arena...
    When I got to the Arena, I decided I would look for the band entry. - I found it, and after waiting there about half an hour, Amos and David came out to say hi! I talked to them both, and got photos and autographs. I told Amos how I was going to five shows on the tour, and he said something about being impressed! David was scared to sign my ticket, because some venues have rules about not allowing defaced tickets, so I reassured him it was okay, because it was my ticket from the night before! He was like "oh so you came to both shows?!" and I also told him that I was going to five, and I had flown from Melbourne JUST to see them. I had sent Katrina a text to tell her what was happening, but she was still at her hotel and her friend wasn't ready yet. I waited a little while longer, as Amos said he would try to get some other band members to come out. They didn't, but then TAYLOR'S car came! It had to slow down to be checked in at the boom-gate, so she waved to everyone, which was so exciting for me.
    After this, I went back around to the main entrance, caught up with Nick (from the forums) and then we found Katrina and her friend! Once we got inside, I had decided I wanted a Speak Now backpack, to take back on the plane as carry-on luggage. So I bought that and another glowstick (I broke my one the night before) and then we found Sam and Bianca and sat with them until it was time for their meet & greet with Taylor. Katrina and I got some food, and then headed down to our seats - she was 2 or 3 rows in front of me...)

This concert was even more fun than the night before! I sang louder, screamed more, and cried a little less. We were pretty close to the B-Stage (only 10 rows away from it, actually) and I swear Taylor heard me scream "I love you"... Even though I was sitting alone, the girls next to me had flown to the concert from Canberra and the three of us danced and sang together all night!

Melbourne, Australia - Monday, 12th March, 2012
    One of my friends told me I should get to the arena early, because I had a home-made shirt, and sparkly, light up sign, and I might be picked for pit passes. So I got there at 10 AM and waited in line with my friend Darcy (she had GA standing though, and I had seats). Gabby came around with Pit Passes at about 1:30, but they were only giving them out in pairs, and I was technically by myself, therefore not eligible. Kind of sad. The day passed fairly quickly, and about 5:30 I went to get merchandise from an outside booth (4 t-shirts, a hoodie, and yet another glowstick because I had forgotten to bring one!)...
    I was sitting with the girls who had pit passes, as well as another girl... Just talking and chilling, when around 6 PM, I got a phone call from my friends Alyce and Jess (AussieTaylorFan) asking me to come and find them...
    I knew Alyce had won a meet & greet contest, and was taking her sister Grace, and friends Christie and Sophie... But what I didn't know is that Jess had a meet & greet... When I found them, I was presented with the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. MEET AND GREETS AND PIT PASSES!!!!! Alyce, Grace, Christie, Sophie, Jess, Sam, Bianca, and Sam's friend Melissa were all there, and I just started crying and hugging everyone. I was kind of a mess. We were going to be lead in a back entrance to the venue, so they scanned our tickets about about 6:45, and started leading us down a hallway into the T-PARTY ROOM! I had the time of my life meeting Taylor, and I was still crying all through the meet & greet. I got five hugs from her, and she was the sweetest person ever! (Full m&g story is here!)
    After the meet & greet, we went down onto the floor and flashed our VIP passes. I had to fold up my poster and put it in my bag to be allowed to take it into the meet & greet, and security at the entrance to the floor didn't even question it... When we got into the pit, however, security DID question it. I quickly explained what had happened, SWORE that I would not take it out of the bag all night ("you can take it off me if I do, but I swear I won't! It had way too much effort go into it to be thrown away!") I finally got into the pit and turned around to see Darcy (and her friend Stephi, who wasn't there earlier) had been given pit passes once they were in the venue. I was right against the "T" of the catwalk, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. I sang, danced, cried, screamed, and at some points even went dead silent in shock! I got hi-fives from Amos, Caitlin, Grant, Claire, Meredith, and Fernando throughout the night. During You Belong With Me, Taylor walked through our pit to get back to the main stage, and I touched her arm. And then during Love Story, Claire was in our pit (before she walks up on stage) and she smiled at me! At the end of Love Story, I was crying so much that Claire reached down, grabbed my hand, and said "Don't Cry!"