1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

T-Party. April 29th 2010. FEARLESS TOUR.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Hey guys! So this was a while ago, but I figured I would re-post it to the new site!

So the day. April 29th, 2010 in Lexington, KY. This was my second Taylor concert, and I beyond excited. I knew that this was my chance for T-Party, and to finally meet Taylor. So preps begin about three weeks before the concert. I started my sign, which said "Taylor, Can We Go To The T-Party?" (I know, so straightforward haha)

Skip to the day of the concert. AHH!! It was on a Thursday, so of course I had to contain my excitement while at school. About 5:30 my friend and I left to go to the arena, Rupp Arena. As soon as the doors open, we go to our seats (Floor 2) and we begin dancing, jumping, and just throwing all our contained excitement out. During the first song, "You Belong With Me," now one of my best friends, got T-Party. I was so excited for her!! It's a cool experience watching others get T-Party, the jumping and screaming is hilarious! So I go and talk to Andrea, and she immediately said she remembered me from the previous concert! Talk about woah! She asked to see our sign, and she winked at me and said "Good luck!"

So we go back to our seats, and it was time for "Hey Stephen." She popped out in the lower arena, and she was on my side! I knew this was my chance for my "Tay Hug", so I immediately went to the bottom of the steps. When she walked down, she ran to me, gave me a giant hug, and said "Thank You!" She then gets her guitar for "Fifteen," and I waved to her, and she waved back and mouthed "I Love You!" to me! I was a dancing fool at this moment. She then goes on back to her main stage, and during "White Horse," a girl, Lauren, comes walking toward me from the sound booth. My heart was pounding, and then I hear "So I hear you guys wanna come to the T-Party?!"......."YESSSSS!!!!!!" we screamed. She then gave us our wristbands, and we just stood in awe. Honestly, I don't remember the rest of the concert until "Today Was A Fairytale!" :)

After the concert, we make our way to the waiting area. We were told the rules, and then we made our way to the T-Party room. There's just something about that place. I was floating on Cloud 9! It took Taylor about 20 minutes to get dressed and come out, so during that time we took pictures, hung out, played some ping-pong, etc. We then are told to start chanting "TAYLOR! TAYLOR!" And thennnnnnnn.......TAYLOR WALKS IN! I was about the fourth group, and she made her way walking to me. Th condo went something like this..
Taylor: Hey! I remember you! I hugged you!
Me: Yes, why yes you did! How are you?! I love you!
Taylor: Awe, I love you too! And good, tired, but good.
Me: So you have made such an impact on my life. Like for real. I play guitar and sing too! etc,etc, etc, the rest was just small talk. Then she asked my name, and I said Albert. She was like "Woah! My drummer's name is Albert, I love that name!" Then she signed my Fearless booklet, "I

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: April 29th, 2010. Fearless Tour. T-Party.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM

She signed my Fearless booklet, "I Love Albert! We then said our goodbyes, and it was time to leave. This was honestly one of the best nights of my life! One of my favorite parts was when the SECURITY guy asked me, "So, did you get her digits?!" Hahaha! I will never forget this night, it was my favorite, other than the Speak Now Tour, but that's another story:) Thanks for reading! Pics to come once I figure out how! :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Aw, that's fantastic! I love these kinds of stories, they just make me smile :)

Oh, btw, what are the rules? Haha, sorry, but I'm just so curious!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM

The rules have changed a lot. It's pretty much just one picture with taylor and one thing signed now.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Albert wrote:
    Hey guys! So this was a while ago, but I figured I would re-post it to the new site!

So the day. April 29th, 2010 in Lexington, KY. This was my second Taylor concert, and I beyond excited. I knew that this was my chance for T-Party, and to finally meet Taylor. So preps begin about three weeks before the concert. I started my sign, which said "Taylor, Can We Go To The T-Party?" (I know, so straightforward haha)

Skip to the day of the concert. AHH!! It was on a Thursday, so of course I had to contain my excitement while at school. About 5:30 my friend and I left to go to the arena, Rupp Arena. As soon as the doors open, we go to our seats (Floor 2) and we begin dancing, jumping, and just throwing all our contained excitement out. During the first song, "You Belong With Me," now one of my best friends, got T-Party. I was so excited for her!! It's a cool experience watching others get T-Party, the jumping and screaming is hilarious! So I go and talk to Andrea, and she immediately said she remembered me from the previous concert! Talk about woah! She asked to see our sign, and she winked at me and said "Good luck!"

So we go back to our seats, and it was time for "Hey Stephen." She popped out in the lower arena, and she was on my side! I knew this was my chance for my "Tay Hug", so I immediately went to the bottom of the steps. When she walked down, she ran to me, gave me a giant hug, and said "Thank You!" She then gets her guitar for "Fifteen," and I waved to her, and she waved back and mouthed "I Love You!" to me! I was a dancing fool at this moment. She then goes on back to her main stage, and during "White Horse," a girl, Lauren, comes walking toward me from the sound booth. My heart was pounding, and then I hear "So I hear you guys wanna come to the T-Party?!"......."YESSSSS!!!!!!" we screamed. She then gave us our wristbands, and we just stood in awe. Honestly, I don't remember the rest of the concert until "Today Was A Fairytale!" :)

After the concert, we make our way to the waiting area. We were told the rules, and then we made our way to the T-Party room. There's just something about that place. I was floating on Cloud 9! It took Taylor about 20 minutes to get dressed and come out, so during that time we took pictures, hung out, played some ping-pong, etc. We then are told to start chanting "TAYLOR! TAYLOR!" And thennnnnnnn.......TAYLOR WALKS IN! I was about the fourth group, and she made her way walking to me. Th condo went something like this..
    Me: So you have made such an impact on my life. Like for real. I play guitar and sing too! etc,etc, etc, the rest was just small talk. Then she asked my name, and I said Albert. She was like "Woah! My drummer's name is Albert, I love that name!" Then she signed my Fearless booklet, "I

I went to that concert too! What did you all do for the Speak Now show that was on october 29th? Did you get t-party then too? :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    Albert wrote:

I went to that concert too! What did you all do for the Speak Now show that was on october 29th? Did you get t-party then too? :)

Oh, that's a long story. Haha, no, no T-party, but something just as good, and I went as thugs!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Oh, that's a long story. Haha, no, no T-party, but something just as good, and I went as thugs!
    Hahaha! Im pretty sure i saw you! Were you sitting on the floor?? I could see you all dancing up from where I was in section 20 row k haha! :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:

Hahaha! Im pretty sure i saw you! Were you sitting on the floor?? I could see you all dancing up from where I was in section 20 row k haha! :)
    Yes, that was me! Haha, I was in Floor 2. I got like twenty texts saying how entertaining my dancing was, haha! I have a long story for that concert, so I'll probably write another story for that!

RE: April 29th, 2010. Fearless Tour. T-Party.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I was there! I didn't meet Tay ( I tried though!) I got a hug from her twice which was pretty awesome:)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Albert wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:

Yes, that was me! Haha, I was in Floor 2. I got like twenty texts saying how entertaining my dancing was, haha! I have a long story for that concert, so I'll probably write another story for that!
    I defiantly saw you all! I actually think one of my friends knows you. Her name is celene steel and she said that she's friends with you haha. Im probably being a total creeper if you don't know her haha. But she was at the concert in october and she also sat on the floor! I think Taylor should be coming back to lexington in the spring or summer of 2013! :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    Albert wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:

I defiantly saw you all! I actually think one of my friends knows you. Her name is celene steel and she said that she's friends with you haha. Im probably being a total creeper if you don't know her haha. But she was at the concert in october and she also sat on the floor! I think Taylor should be coming back to lexington in the spring or summer of 2013! :)
    CELENE IS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM

:) DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY.
    You are cute! I can TOTALLY see why the security guard asked you if you got her digits. :)
    This is a COMPLEMENT. :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Albert wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:
    Albert wrote:
    Lexingtonky13 wrote:

CELENE IS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha! i love her! We used to swim for the same team and whenever i would talk about Taylor with her she would always talk about you! :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Shannon13 wrote:
    :) DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY.
    You are cute! I can TOTALLY see why the security guard asked you if you got her digits. :)
    This is a COMPLEMENT. :)

Haha, well thank you! And ehh, I was not looking my best that night. My face looks really weird. Haha

Re: T-Party. April 29th 2010. FEARLESS TOUR.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    I was there! I didn't meet Tay ( I tried though!) I got a hug from her twice which was pretty awesome:)

That's awesome!! Did you go to the Speak Now show at Rupp??

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Albert wrote:
    She signed my Fearless booklet, "I Love Albert! We then said our goodbyes, and it was time to leave. This was honestly one of the best nights of my life! One of my favorite parts was when the SECURITY guy asked me, "So, did you get her digits?!" Hahaha! I will never forget this night, it was my favorite, other than the Speak Now Tour, but that's another story:) Thanks for reading! Pics to come once I figure out how! :)

Hahaha the digits part is funny. And I love your story :)

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Lucky Duck :)

:)
    LoveLoveLove!

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 2:03 AM

OMS! This is an absolutely fabulous story!! Congratulations! You have some amazing memories! I totally agree with you on the T-Party - you just stand their in complete awe (I have been in it too). Loved your story!

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Your story is amazing! Hopefully someday I'll get to meet Taylor too :)

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:53 AM

i went to a taylor concert in november. it was nov 21, 2011 at MSG! I t was so cool. I really wish that I could have gotten to got to the T-Party.sigh. oh well! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!