1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

For anyone that hasn't met Taylor yet...

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Don't give up hope! I know how you feel. I've been waiting almost 7 years just to see her in concert and my wish is finally coming true! But me having terrible luck means that I won't have any chance of getting into T Party, but that doesn't mean I won't try. So to all of you amazing and dedicated Swifties that haven't had the chance to meet her or to even see her in concert, NEVER give up hope. It will happen. Keep posting on here about how much you love Taylor, keep buying CDs, merch, supporting her, and even if your seats for the RED tour are all the way in the back like mine, still go and dance your heart put. Song as loud as you can. Make a shirt, a poster, anything that could catch Taylor's attention! We can all wait together. I hope that you guys are able to meet her someday, all of you guys deserve it! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: For anyone that hasn't met Taylor yet...

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Bump

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    ashleeswift13 wrote:
    I agree! I've seen her 5 times but never met her and have always tried to still stay hopeful. For anybody who's never seen her in concert and/or couldn't get RED tour tickets, I'm giving a pair away to a lucky fan! All the details are on my other post at http://t.co/EYS1zgO1

I hope that you're able to meet her this time! You deserve it! It's really amazing that you're giving other fans the chance to see her.

thanks so much :) I'm getting really excited to pick and announce the winner

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Cool

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM

ashleeswift13 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    ashleeswift13 wrote:
    I agree! I've seen her 5 times but never met her and have always tried to still stay hopeful. For anybody who's never seen her in concert and/or couldn't get RED tour tickets, I'm giving a pair away to a lucky fan! All the details are on my other post at http://t.co/EYS1zgO1

I hope that you're able to meet her this time! You deserve it! It's really amazing that you're giving other fans the chance to see her.

thanks so much :) I'm getting really excited to pick and announce the winner

No problem love! You definitely deserve to meet Taylor if you're giving away tickets!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

aww, thank you so much! :) now i'll never give up :)

1+2:Heleh 3:Me

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Thanks for the support :(

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Thank you :)

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    Thanks for the support :(

Aw. Don't worry! You'll met her soon!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Never forget Taylor is the BEST wrote:
    Thank you :)

You're welcome sweetie!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    aww, thank you so much! :) now i'll never give up :)

1+2:Heleh 3:Me

Aw! That's good! Glad I could help love!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Bump

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I hope that all of you guys get to meet Taylor on this tour if you're seeing her. You all deserve it!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I hope you guys get to meet Taylor soon!
    Credit to Guppy1313 and fearlessdreamer09

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I hope I get to meet her and all other deserving Swifties, including you! :)

Please vote for me! All you have to do is go to the link!
    z100.com/c/?1r6

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Thank you for posting this! I'd love nothing more to meet Tay!!
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I hope so many people on here get to meet Taylor! They deserve it!

I really hope I get to meet here just once to tell her what she means to me! :D

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Every Swiftie deserves to meet Taylor :)

Good luck everyone!xo

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:55 AM

We will always keep trying. It is hard since she is hardly ever in Australia. She didn't even have a T party or a meet and greet in my city last year.
    Just go to my profile....

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I've never met her, would LOVE to. tried to enter this competition to go stay with her for the night, then found out I had to be at least 18! was sooooooooooo mad.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

U deserve it just for writing tht.

P.s. can't wait til red concert on July 20, going to try and meet her. Told my aunt tht we need to be there at like 12 am. Lol
    -Forever And Always A SWIFTIE 13

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/eseerpbcup/03f81b04c70c7d8fe42e390c994293e7.jpg